Dear Europe

Dear Europe,

youtube.com/watch?v=IZvpHwoQfqk

Stop stealing our culture. Kindly go back to squeezing your filthy accordions, wearing your wooden shoes and courting your fuckin' goats or whatever the fuck you guys do over there.

Saying that we have no culture never bothered us none. We just smile and wish you the best while watching you live as we do and convert to our entire way of life. But this right here is racist, understand? Racist - and hypocritical - and we'll entertain no more of this disgrace. You get your hides Stateside, as Americans, before pulling this shit again.

t. United States of America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82tutPh3KKw
youtube.com/watch?v=ETbUhsKp_5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BZvQMgNi9C8
youtube.com/watch?v=ch1S2j6zULQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pYushz1w4w8
youtube.com/watch?v=m6BQKFs3-VM
youtube.com/watch?v=E-71eOO-NKs
youtube.com/watch?v=J3zeDRBf85s
youtube.com/watch?v=LdLQf1Ef9Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=nGIUtLO_x8g
youtube.com/watch?v=uVcVSEa_Ooo
youtube.com/watch?v=GaJZQWB7kzA
youtube.com/watch?v=tg-yC0xcI9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_Grey
youtube.com/watch?v=TCSzL5-SPHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/balt/

Fuck yourself, fatlard.

youtube.com/watch?v=82tutPh3KKw

youtube.com/watch?v=ETbUhsKp_5Y

Must suck that the most iconic country song is swedish.

Nice """""culture""""" you got there

Jesus what is this shit? This is terrible. You're not even doing it right. Again, stick to your accordions and lederhosen. You guys don't even needs hats wtf. The sun doesn't shine in Europe.

>Scandi Ameriboos steal hundred-year-old old American folk music
>repackage it with modern instruments and performance
>think they invented it
Swedish Education

I will always love Sweden for its rich contributions towards Eurodance

youtube.com/watch?v=BZvQMgNi9C8

>americans think cowboys is a original american culture

C'mon now.

Whatever the hell that was, I'll thank you twice to keep that in Europe. Thanks.

Thanks.

look up cowboy on wiki

the first line is "A cowboy is an animal herder who tends cattle on ranches in North America" keyword being north america. dont say shit you dont have any clue about monkey

american culture , like rly that exists ?

Read the rest nigger.

>The cowboy has deep historic roots tracing back to Spain and the earliest European settlers of the Americas. Over the centuries, differences in terrain, climate and the influence of cattle-handling traditions from multiple cultures created several distinct styles of equipment, clothing and animal handling. As the ever-practical cowboy adapted to the modern world, the cowboy's equipment and techniques also adapted to some degree, though many classic traditions are still preserved today.

I once showed that song to a ranch hand, the dismay on her face was indescribable. She told me its Europop not Country. I genuinely had no idea beforehand.

But it's so much fun! Why do you hate fun?

youtube.com/watch?v=ch1S2j6zULQ

American things are American, you dogdancing stinkbeast. Yeah, the Vaquero techniques were shared by the base Mexibros but frontier life, the "old west", cowboys, rednecks, etc is all American.

You REALLY haven't read my first post right.

You still don't have a point.

I talked about "ORIGINAL" culture, i don't give a fuck about wild-west. I'm talking about the Vaquero=Cowboy culture itself, not shooting each other.

Where do you think it came from, you dope? Back when Mexico and the US were building each other, it was a shared endeavor. They called it Vaquero, we called Buckaroo. Still all American and in case you forgot, Mexico is an American country.

kek, that's cultural appropriation, fucking yanks stealing our spic traditions

>yfw all those 60s-70s British rockers co-opting blues and country from us

Yep, we're so devoid of any culture that Bongs had to steal from black blues musicians to make a hit record.

You stole everything from the mussies :)))) Maybe you should thank the french for installing proper European value in your county :))))

>meanwhile in Quebec

youtube.com/watch?v=pYushz1w4w8

>tracing back to Spain and the earliest European settlers of the Americas
>and the earliest European settlers of the Americas
>As the ever-practical cowboy adapted to the modern world, the cowboy's equipment and techniques also adapted

And stay down. Natives could not into technology.

To guy spamming Blues singers, that's quite enough and way off topic.

>yfw the best westerns were made in Europe

How's it off topic given the OP post.

The thread is off topic to begin with, dimnuts.

Cowboy thread

youtube.com/watch?v=m6BQKFs3-VM

No argument. Spaghettis contributed some good work to western style movies. They did not, however, bring the culture to Italy and then pretend it was theirs. Italians and Americans have a longstanding relationship and they've never been known for shitting on our culture.

let me explain it this way: if you fuck a girl over and over and then not marry her, then she'll never be herself again.

>mfw Italians were cast as squaws in spaghetti westerns

youtube.com/watch?v=E-71eOO-NKs

Honestly genuine American culture (redneck stuff, cowboys, cajuns, blues, hillbilly stuff, etc.) can be pretty neat. And I love how butt-devastated Sup Forums posters from gayrope become when you show them that tons of people IRL appreciate American culture.

The problem with American culture is mostly the cancerous corporatist side, shit like "muh red solo cups" and Superbowl ads for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3zeDRBf85s

When Euro-westerns were a thing, they were known as cheap knock-offs. Suddenly they take off and today Sergio Leone's movies are the standard of the western movies together with Morricone's music. The point is that it's a two way street where everyone takes influences outwards and shits it out as their own. The only people who don't understand that is the retards whining about 'cultural appropriation'.

>Suddenly they take off and today Sergio Leone's movies are the standard of the western movies together with Morricone's music
Stopped reading there.

I know how you feel OP. Every day I see these snarky shithead euros making Arthur "Janny" memes, disgracing the show I've watched since I was a child. It's an appropriation of AMERICAN culture, and these euros should stick to their own culture. I'm sure they wouldn't like it if I blasted pipi longstocking's theme song out of my car while dancing around with a beret and laderhosen. Racist FUCKS

I love that show :D

Of course you did. This is what people associate with westerns today:
youtube.com/watch?v=LdLQf1Ef9Ns

>trying to go Inception on an already tongue-in-cheek post

i don't have a response

>let me tell you about your country
Thanks for the input, Igor.

Mind your own biscuits op, you sound like a faggot who believes in cultural appropriation

youtube.com/watch?v=nGIUtLO_x8g

I actually like that they used it because next time they call us culture less we can remind them that they used our culture

Their only way to backpedal if they say Eurovision is shit

>American """"""culture""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=uVcVSEa_Ooo

American """"""culture"""""""

>American
>**************culture*********

Do Americans unironically believe they have a culture?

Lmao wtf

jesus

considering our popular culture is the most prevalent one in the rest of the world, of course we do.. going to some other countries doesn't even feel foreign to me in a lot of ways

it is literally to the point where people don't see things that are american culture as american

Ameridumbs explain this

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaJZQWB7kzA

no explanation.. just delet

That's not a culture. It's janky international multicultural entertaining content.

>autistic farm competitions in autistic farm regions
Who cares? People are free to do what they want, no matter how small their interest group. You suggesting that Spain has nothing of the sort? Is that so?
>Concurso de Feos

No. See attached medley for musical summary.
youtube.com/watch?v=tg-yC0xcI9s

just bantering some pigs is all

Fuck

+15

she's such a qt. would unironically wife her

The woman at 2 minutes in

Who is she?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_Grey

Damn square heads.

>tfw no french trailer trash gf

Dear Murica,

Stop stealing our religion. Kindly go back to squeezing your filthy statues of Sol Invictus, wearing your sandals and courting your fuckin' goyim or whatever the fuck you guys do over there.

>this delusion
And I thought we had weird, isolated worldviews.

cowboys and country culture is just spanish culture stolen by anglo settlers in texas

>Implying Christianity isn't just offbrand Judaism for casuals
Christianity is the League of Legends of religions senpai

>religion, religion, religion
Stop this. Faith and structure are both well and good but being so attached to it does nothing but keep you embroiled in bloody war with other dummies over fanfiction. You shouldn't take it so seriously outside of it being a tool to mold you into a better person. Protestantism allows for that and that is not an appropriation of Judaism outside of it being a Christian sect.

Moreover, we didn't invent Christianity nor religion. Those things were brought over from Europe. You have an issue with Christians being so widespread, take it up with the Vatican.

Holy shit, do people unironically get butthurt over red cups?

Europeans do but the Canuck is right about how far the corporate dicks are up our asses. We are entirely dependent on them these days, so much so that we're forgetting who we are or, rather, who we once were.

Why is she only good in gif images like Stoya. Watching their actual videos is always so painful.

>MUH ANTIQUATED OUTFITS
>MUH OLD BUILDINGS

>he jerks off to IMDb-tier Leone trash instead of watching actual directors like Ford, Barnes, and Peckinpah
Get some taste

>how far the corporate dicks are up our asses. We are entirely dependent on them these days, so much so that we're forgetting who we are or, rather, who we once were.
That's not just us. It's the entire Western World and every other groups that makes some disposable income.

>Steal american culture
>its literally irish music

Look at those Eurocucks wearing war bonnets.

It's funny how euros use the "Origin" excuse to discredit all types of American Culture.

Obviously, there will be a strong influence from Europe and Native American in our culture. But whatever is developed in the continent immediately becomes part of the culture.

If we placed the same importance on "origin" with respect to European culture. We would find a bunch of their culture is based on middle eastern, north african, Greek and oriental Culture/inventions/people.

The original recording of Cotton Eye Joe was by Bob Dylan and his Texas Playboys in the 1930s dumbass.

>americans who think redneck culture is the only american culture

this is some made up shit. american culture is diverse and not just a bunch of rural people wearing cowboy hats.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCSzL5-SPHM

what are state fairs like? i unironically want to try all the unhealthy stuff

>dust cover open
Absolutely disgusting.

lol fuck off yanks
if u didnt understand what i just said let me translate it for you
"yeehaw ride 'em texas yeehaw cows and pigs shotguns muh amendments yeehaw"

>most iconic country song
That would be Sweet Home Alabama.

Go to the Iowa State Fair. It's supposed to be the best.

seems everyone forgot the second line
>The historic American cowboy of the late 19th century arose from the vaquero traditions of northern Mexico