when canadians happened

He looks really hot desu.

>Using desu unironically

a month before darkmoot took over
godspeed Matthew, thou shalln't be forgotten

newfag

Based Constatin

are u this new?

When i decided intentionally not to crop the screenshot thinking no one will try to do harm without reason. Well we live in a fucked up world. And we are the reason it's fucked. I remember visiting this board to form argumented opinions and talk to cool people. Some cool people still dwell on this board.

Hey lad how are you doing? Are you ok? Did they do anything to you?

i did not posted anything embarasing soo they did not had anything to clinge on...also the screenshot was of a girl i've met briefly in greece 2 years ago that i have no contact with...soo the guys lost some time trying to doxx a person that did not care.

What's the story bro?

Nice to hear that.

I posted a screenshot of a white girl in a group of black girls saying that the whites are fully integrated in belgium and multiculturalim works..in an ironic way. I did not erased some info that led people to find my fb profile and they tried to doxx me...mehh in eastern europe doxxing does not work the way it works in western countries and usa

racist pig

when /his/ opened.

I don't get this meme.
/his/ is just as bad as Sup Forums, perhaps even worse.

who is this conschinchin guy btw?

Stop forcing this shit meme, the lad looks better than the average Sup Forums user.

i stopped posting for a while but it's cool im back now

come to Japan

post rare constantins

When you came here

te-ai cam speriat atunci,este?

Blame all the generals.

M-am panicat putin aseara...dar apoi am realizat ca traim in ro si nu functioneaza doxxingu