Post your mobile phone timelines

Post your mobile phone timelines.

I still have all three. Don't remember exactly what I had prior to these now.

I liked all of them equally.

>sony errison w580i
>samsung flight 2
>iphone 5s

I don't remember their names, but still have them all, if I could find them, however.

Nokia
Motorola something
Nokia Xpress something (?)
Sony Ericsson
Motorola Droid keyboard thing
Nokia Lumia 420 man... Or maybe 520
iPhone 4
Galaxy Core Prime
Galaxy Grand Prime (horrible battery life - do not buy. Period)
iPhone 6 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S7

And finally, once released, iPhone Edition or whatever the best one will be until it breaks. Tired of Android and root is inane to me now. Just lost my passion for it. Eh.

I got really angry for no reason and destroyed my last 2 phones. Getting a pixel Monday.

>shitty Samsung flip phone
>iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s
>Nexus 5
>iPhone 6
>iPhone SE
I'm thinking about going with Android again. This tap to unlock shit was basically the final straw, but I have to use Verizon and I can't use a Nexus. Pixel looks like shit and everything has locked bootloaders and lots of bloat. Fuck.

Motorola Rizr
Some HTC Windows Mobile phone that had a slide out T9 keyboard (no headphone jack either, I had to use a dongle before it was cool)
Blackberry pearl flip
Blackberry bold 9700
Some low end LG Android phone that I forgot the name of
T-mobile mytouch 3g
Nokia N9
Some low end Lumia that I forgot the name of
HTC 8X
First gen Motorola X
Xperia Z3
Nexus 6P (current phone)

Actually typing this out makes me realize just how much of a consumerist whore I am that upgrades too often...

tfw no tendies

Don't know what to get when my 5x bootloops eventually.

Lots of random dumbphones, mostly Nokia, Motorola razr v3 Miami ink edition lel, moto g 1st Gen, shitty ass lumia 620 and a note 5

Ericsson something something
Nokia 3310
Nokia 6610i
Benq-Siemens s68
Nokia 6500 slide
Nokia 3720 classic
Nokia N8
Motorola Moto G first gen
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

I hate smart phones but 4g is the best option for decent internet in my region.

OnePlus 2 would probably be the worst phone I've owned. Gave me bootloops and eventually the phone gave up.

there was another flip phone somewhere in there that I don't remember what it was.

lot of iphones there, why did you make a switch to android?

>Moto X 2013
You're all great

Also the first one should be this one.

here, That's the Moto G first-gen LTE and the current Moto G.

Is anyone having iphone SE right now? How is it compared to 6S/7? I still use my old iphone 5 and love its design but I'm not sure if it's worth to upgrade.

toy just like every small phone

Didn't get my first phone till I was a sophmore in high school

Although I loved the 5s when I had it, the screen was too small.

I initially stayed away from Android phones because a good portion was plagued with a stupid gimmick or shitty software support. I ended up finding out about the Nexus 5 and everything about it seemed promising. Also the $300 savings if I returned my 5S.

I later found out about the OnePlus One and seemed more promising then the Nexus 5 since the official Cyanogen support and cheaper price tag. So I joined their forum early on and ended up getting 2 free shirts and one of the first people to get an invite while these things were rare.

Ultimately I would say the screen size was the ultimate factor along with how OnePlus treated their customers early on as a company. I do think most Android phones evolved where bad software and gimmicks are not the majority anymore. I do miss iMessage and FaceTime though.

I use both the iPhone 6 and LG Stylo 2 Plus together and it's pretty good

wew, sure are some shitty phones i've used

Z2 was/S7 is comfy though

>5110
fellow oldfag detected
This was also my first phone and it was glorious, you could legitimately club someone to death with it

Shitty flip phones, now Droid 4. Has been this way since 2011.

>tfw no cellphone until late 2010 and it was a nokia shitbox, and from then on all the cheapest moto g phones

Feels good being a poorfag

Nokia 1108b
Nokia 1112
Nokia 2310
Sony Ericsson w710i
Nokia Ngage
Sony Ericsson QuickShare
Moto RokrZ
Nokia N72
Sony Ericsson c905
Lg Optimus Gt540
Samsung Galaxy S Advance
Sony Xperia Z2
Moto G second gen (temporary)
Moto Z Play

I still have the 1112 somewhere, my dad has the Moto G and the Z2 is dead, im trying to fix it and use it as a car media center.

p sure this is all the phones ive had, the nokia im sure is the same model but im not sure

Last time i made a list it was over 100 phones, worked at Vodafone in Marketing and Product Development for 5 years so i had between 2-3 phones (engineering sample or marketing sample + official employee phone)

Swapped phones every month or so

The ones i liked from that period:

Nokia 6630 - 6680 - N70 this S60 series got small upgrades but were essentially the same phone, having a smartphone with multitasking, IM, even IRC back then was amazing

Nokia E61 - E61i - E71 - E72 same as before with a QWERTY keyboard, E71 was my travel phone when i left Vodafone until now

HTC Universal. Back when Windows Mobile tried and failed, the hardware was incredible, miss those times. Kept two of them

Treo 650. Palm was never popular here, it was THICC, fugly and 2G when we had already 3G smartphones but the screen was excellent and i had a Clié

HTC Magic. First android in Vodafone, had a proto with a different key layout that was returned to HTC and a final version, lent to my brother in law and he lost it. Never lent a device after that

Nexus One. Best feels phone ever, shame the ridiculous amount of RAM

iPhone 4 we were very excited with these. Most aesthetic iPhone IMO

BlackBerry Gemini - had a made in Canada proto. Perfect work phone, always had a blackberry for email management, everything else was subpar

An LG of some sort
HTC Freestyle
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
Galaxy s4
Galaxy s5
ZTE Axon 7

Samsung X200
Motorola L7
BlackBerry 8707
BlackBerry 9000 + Nokia X1-01
BlackBerry 9780
BlackBerry Q10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Most of my phones are BlackBerries because they're dirt cheap here

i've never had a cell phone

I gave the 2100 to a friend after his phone broke in 2009, last I saw of it was in 2010, but I'd assume it would still work today even with the abuse it endured from the two of us.

i change phones like every other month.

i recall the 5110 being prone to the battery falling off, since it was removable... but it basically made up a big chunk of the back of the device

maybe mine was just fucked, to be fair i wasn't using it really long

too lazy to make an image

>some random ancient thing, all i remember is it was black with a flip-cover over the num pad and it was from motorola

>Nokia Ngage qd (i still have this one)

>Motorola Razr

>some random bullshit android thing, one of those off-off brand ones you get for free from small cell companies

>Samsung galaxy s3

>Samsung galaxy s7

considering some chink shit next time i upgrade like a blu or whatever (taking suggestions if you got em')

It was prone to sliding around a bit yeah.

Nokia 3310
Siemens MC60
Sony Ericsson D750i
Sony Ericsson K800i
Samsung Galaxy Fit
Meizu MX3
Zuk Z2

All were fine except Meizu, it was overheating on everything, even watching youtube

>samsung rumor
>samsung rant
>htc evo 4g
>htc one m8
>galaxy s6
>galaxy s7edge

boy do i miss the slide out keyboard on the rumor/rant

sticking with my s7edge until i find a nice dual speaker phone like the one m8 again.

2007-2009: some samsung flip phone
2009-2013: nokia xpressmusic slider
2013-2014: samsung galaxy s3 mini
2015-present: blackberry classic

I might get an iPhone SE if and when they release an upgraded version or drop the price

I switch back a forth from iPhone and windows phone.
My current pic related

It's been along time since I've had the Blackjack or the Kaiser, so I don't remember much. But, the Keyboards were great.

Nexus one was so good. Pretty good battery life, software was kinda shitty, trackball and size were great. Gnex and N5 had shit batteries.

My 6P so far is pretty good. Battery life is great, but I hate the size.

>nokia brickphone
>iPhone 3g
>iPhone 3gs
>Nexus 4
>OnePlus One
>Moto X Pure

If the Nexus 4 hadn't been lost in a tragic accident I would still be using it to this day.

Only my main phones. I still have some of the old phones. Also had SE K220, Some Samsung slider phone with good camera, SE Elm, and some others for short time or as secondary phones

>first phone in 2004
underage

mein neger, mine looks almost the same except I skipped iphones 4 and 5 and currently have op 3t

2001-2003 Sendo P200
2003-2005 Mitsubishi M320
2005-2007 Siemens ME75
2007-2009 Sony Ericsson K550i
2009-2012 Nokia 5530
2012-2013 Samsung Galaxy S2
2013-2015 Samsung Galaxy S3
2015- Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Still have all of them

+ still have a BMW-GSM car mobile phone with a cord at my car which is a neat piece of automotive history

I would love to replace Note 4, but I can't find a replacement with replaceable battery and equal pen functions. I actually use those functions daily.

Soon switching to a Moto G5

most of my personal phones I remember, some are still functional

Some of us are not spoiled only childs, retard.
I'm from 1991 but my first phone was a 3310 in 2002, and only because I changed to a school in another town.

Zilch
Null
Nil

Too lazy to find pictures
>2006 - 2007 Some shitty prepaid trac phone similar in style to that Nokia 3310
>2007 - 2008 Some kind of Palm phone
>2009-2010 Casio Exlim phone while I was in Japan
>2010-2013 Iphone 4
>2014-Present Samsung S4

I didn't get a cell phone until last year.
You don't really need one if you're an antisocial shut in.

If you're a shut in Skype or Google works just fine. I used those to call internationally for cheaper when I was in Japanland.

as a kid i had some old motorola with a b/w screen and my dads color screen phone with a 0.3mp camera. at age 10 or so i got a d900i because a class mate had it and he threw it to a wall and it didnt break so i bought one of those.
and uh then a s3 mini wich i still use. and a used iphone 4s for using ios 6 but it sits in a display

Nokias
SE W910i or something
Xperia 8
Xperia J
Xiaomi Mi4C (amazing)

Don't you think a lot of you have used too many phones?

Motorola Razr V3
ZTE Blade
Nexus 5

Siemens A40 - 2003
Nokia 3410 - 2004
Sony ericsson t230 - 2005
Nokia 3220 - 2006
Motorola razr v3 - 2007
Sony ericsson t250i - 2008
Nokia 2310 - 2009
Iphone 4& Motorola F3 - 2010/ 2011
Iphone 5& Nokia 7280 - 2012 / 2013
OnePlus One - 2014
Oneplus Two - 2015 / 2016
Oneplus X - 2016 / 2017

This. You guys seem like bigger consumerist whores than teenage girls

Have you considered buying an unlocked phone?

I feel like i'm missing one or two. Also the order on some of them might be wrong, anything prior to nokia 5800 was a hand-me-down.

I used to break a lot of phones as a kid.
Also I miss my DEFY, that thing was fucking amazing.

middle class people didn't have phones for their kids before 2006, someone having a first phone in 2004 was probably in college in 2004 which would make them in their thirties now.

I know I'm missing one between the nokia and the startac but I just can't remember what the fuck it was, it was some silver samsung phone similar to the sony ericsson T28.

>OnePlus 2 would probably be the worst phone I've owned
I had 0 problems so far, paid less than 200 bucks for it. Most probably I will get whatever they release after the 3T if it actually has any meaningful jump in performance or battery life.

2001-2003: Noka 3310
2003-2006: Motorola v60i
2006-2011: Sony-Ericsson W810
2011-2014: Motorola Defy
2014 - now: Xiaomi Redmi 1S

First phone: Car phone in a bag
2. LG Flip Phone
3. Samsung Flip Phone

4..Since late 00s: A moto flip phone

I've never owned a smart phone.

samsung a707
samsung e1080
Motorola atrix 4g
xperia p
lumia 620
droid incredible
g3/xperia sp/lumia 928
s6
6p
g4
z5
6s/xz

Won't work with Verizon. My Nexus 5 and several of my iPhones are factory unlocked.

Fuck, I forgot I had a Sidekick (3 I think) in between the Rizr and the HTC Windows Mobile phone, which after a lot of googling, I found out was the HTC Shadow.

I'm on Verizon with my Nexus 6p. It works just fine.

Hmmm... I've been reading everywhere that my Nexus 5 won't work with Verizon.

yes i do

i broke most of them

>nokia
What went so very wrong?

~2006: One of those boost mobile chirp phones. Rarely used it.

2007-2009: Basic-ass Samsung flip phones

2009-2012: Samsung Alias. Loved that phone

2012-2014: Samsung GS3

2014-present: Moto G 2nd gen

happy with my current phone. see no reason to upgrade.

Honorable mention to the original Moto X. Loved it - too bad they didn't give it any proper successors.

Ok I found out the names of the phones I forgot, fixed the order, and made it into an image.

>ITT pajeets dickwave to see who can be the biggest consumerist.

No wonder Jews are trying to import you fuckers to the west.

Keep in mind, im 21 so all the phones except the current one were on family plans with my parents.
After the contract with Sprint was up after 2016, I got out of the plans and bought an unlocked dual-sim GSM phone and went T-mobile Prepaid.
Plan to keep this phone for a long time since i've never broken a phone

ITT: NEETs virtue signal to each other about how they're such good anti consumerists

Now wonder women stigmatize green bubbles, you created that stigma.

Nokia 3210
Siemens A50
Nokia N73
Nokia 5530XM
HTC Desire HD
HTC One X
HTC One M7
LG G3
LG V10

>women
>he hasn't taken the fag pill

Kek enjoy your roasties.

>OnePlus 2 would probably be the worst phone I've owned. Gave me bootloops and eventually the phone gave up.

>buys the next one anyway
why did you do that?

Samsung flipphone
Samsung u600
HTC HD
HTC HD 2
HTC Desire
iPhone 4
Sony Experia
HTC One X
iPhone 5
iPhone 5S
iPhone 6
iPhone 6S
iPhone 7

>so many cucks with no self respect buying samsung phones

disgusting

Netouyo

what should i upgrade to
have an s5 currently and its not really that great

Can someone just release another phone with cevlar backside

>resistent to scratches
>resistent to fingerprints
>perfect grip
>looks awesome
>bulletproof

pleease

A Motorola brickphone
Nokia 1100
Motorola v180
Motorola v3
Nokia 6131
Nokia n73
Nokia n95
Motorola Atrix
Samsung s3
Moto G 1
Moto G 3
Huawei p9

>golden phone
>silver/gold phone
pretty female desu m8

>prepaid
dont you have to pay a shitton for internet with prepaid?

nokia 6233
samsung galaxy s
samsung galaxy s5
iphone se

I've never been able to go above 5gb/month even when I used it heavily except when I went over 6 once
T-mobile kept pushing for $75/m for unlimited everything but i'm trying to keep my budget tight and even though im doing $50/m for 5gb is a bit much, no where else accepts GSM besides AT&T and they wanted to jew my ass harder than T-mobile.
Once I finish my schooling and start working my career full-time, I could invest in unlimited, but I see no reason.
I know I bought an expensive phone, but my sisters owed me a lot of money for paying off their classes, so I had them get me the phone and pay 3 months off my monthly plans, plus tax returns

>5gb/m wtf are you doing
dont you have wlan at home?

I'm fine with 500mb/m and just paying 4€/m, but i live in germany.
Think in USA are the mobil contract prices totally fucked up anyway.