Opera Browser

Anons of Sup Forums, what do you think about the Opera browser?

It was already proprietary software when it used Presto, so it was already pushing it but it was a pretty good internet suite.

Then they switched to WebKit, then Blink and retained none of it's historical value
>Norwegian Chrome
Then they sold themselves to a Chinese ad agency
>"""Norwegian""" Chrome

way better than chrome and chromium. the external player feature is quite nice.

Been using it for like 6 months now. Way better than Chrome.

botnet. now go back to /facebook/ pajeet.

Is the built in VPN any good?

Free VPN, using it primarily as a masturbation station.

Couldn't give less of a fuck what Chinese think of my milf searches.

Switched to it a couple of years ago due to Sup Forums recoomendations. I have a big issue with UI changes they've made in the past versions. Plus, it seems that newer HTML5 streaming sites don't work too well with it. However, it still has better management of extensions and media memory processing than both Chrome and Firefox.

12.8 master race reporting in

Opera is fucking botnet but i am using it because simplety interface and china know every kind of info about me fuck! Using it about 9 years.

I've been using it since 6.0, and it's the only browser I've actually liked. I can only tolerate others at best.

12.12 here.

GOAT when it used Presto, trash now. Vivaldi has done more in less than a year of existence than Opera has in the several years since they switched to WebKit/Blink.

>old logo

Comodo - the only way to fly

Great browser, its like chrome but lighter and with more features.

Not him but not really, its "OK" tho, considering its free.

Used to be my favorite browser. Then Opera stopped being Opera a few years ago...

Now I use Vivaldi, which is a damn good successor to Opera. They just need to further improve their tab-stacking feature.

there's an official update to 12.18, check it out nigga

is opera really a chink botnet?

>using chropera

it's a security update for Presto Opera you dumb sack of shit kys.