Do you think she washes her hair more than once per month?

Do you think she washes her hair more than once per month?

It has been proven that washing your hair too often damage it. I personally only wash mine two times a week.

disgusting bitch

no, you just haven't considered anything outside of your own narrow experience.

2-3 times a week is all you should be shampooing/conditioning your hair. Plain water wash every day but no more, otherwise you will cause your hair chemistry to become unbalanced.

Most people don't notice because they hair products to re-add the chemicals as a perceived failing of their own body ("I have dry hair"). This of course allows shampoo companies to sell more product and sell "premium" products at the same time.

It's not the same as being some medieval peasant and not washing your hair for years at a time.

>he has disgusting hair
>blames shampoo companies

Quads of truth, but detergent chemistry isn't technology.
Let your thread die.

Detergents are technology, noob...

You're a fucking waste of oxygen.

Who? Not technology.

You are, i wash my hair everyday and it never looks dry.

Don't blame shampoo companies because you have shit genetics.

>who

good image

If she did would that get you a boney?

>tfw silky smooth hair
>tfw wash it everyday

No, but at least i wouldn't be disgusted while watching his videos, she is literally a greasy third wheel.

my hair sorta looks like that after a few days on not bathing, either she doesn't bathe often or she doesn't brush her hair which i can relate, fuck that

She always looks like he drenched her hair on semen, just watch his other videos where the greasy third wheel appears.

a greasy wheel doesn't squeak and runs smoothly+if you're dry just rub your cock on her hair

>Insulting someone's genetics

I was born with my geans, moron. I didn't choose them.

>tfw no greasy, smelly girlfriend to cuddle with

>>Insulting someone's genetics
But i didn't.

>haven't watched my hair in 2 weeks, testing how long it can go and when I should use clean it
>silky smooth, looks fucking great

Also, there's a difference between washing with water and cleaning it with shampoo and conditioner and what not, you're no supposed to leave it COMPLETELY unclean.

who is she and why would anyone care?

Some mandatory chick in Ben Heck's youtube show.

and how can you tell exactly

Why would anyone care then?
You might as well complain about a person in a store you don't shop in.

She doesn't need to, her hair has particles of perfection.

Because autism, I suppose.