What are all my leet hacker d00ds up to tonight?

What are all my leet hacker d00ds up to tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/Skehmatics/4c683abb2b612434aa304ecc09aad51d
vimeo.com/177970530
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just took down some sperglords internet.
chillin like a villain

nice.
got a story?
i'm drunk af and wanna hear it

kys

Hacking on Mac OS right now feelsgoodman

Word of advice, especially if you're drunk.
Do not download ram

dang nigga i didnt wanna meet irl thats how you get Sup Forumsan you n00b

aww yess put that hoodie on tight and bask in the warm glow of msfconsole saying the exploit ran succesfully

But srs though, not ironic shitposting for a second, im trying to stand up a FTP server via ssh on my raspberry pi. I fucking hate connecting it to a monitor and the DE runs like fucking shit. So far Im being less than successful, since filezilla wont run in cli.

I'm sticking my finger in my obese belly button and smelling it while watching a schizophrenic live stream. Then I'm false flagging all over the internet to upest people. And you?

i didn't plan on it, but thanks.
you're the best carer.

same thing we do every night --
try to hack the Gibson

use apache

Finished setting up my third upscaling server. There really is nothing that can't be done with a Thinkpad. Although I am probably going to scrounge up another stick of RAM for it so it has a little more breathing room.

I wanted to be able to FTP a new project to the apache public folder on the Pi so I can have my shit accessible by my network without ever needing to actually touch the pi.

Are you saying I can feed apache files via ssh? I had no idea that could be done.

Yeah gw finishing something breh. What is an upscaling server tho? As in inflating hd video to 1080?

>Yeah gw finishing something breh. What is an upscaling server tho? As in inflating hd video to 1080?
IT can, this one however is focused on upscaling images submitted through the WebUI. Pic of webUI related.

No shit. You code it yourself or is it a project on gibhub?

It's on github. I just tweaked the UI so it was nice looking and the config files to allow for upload of larger images resolutions and sizes.

sure thing pal

Ima hack into my boyfriends butthole if you know what I mean xD

drunk guy here
just about came my pants watching that

holy shit.
What is this annoying, wobbling shit at the bottom? why?

ahhhh brah thats comfy

unironically, does anyone like mr robot?

It's just a big transparent terminal (tilda) running an audio visualizer program (cava)

what's your distro, DE and stuff ? That's amazing

*Ubuntu GNOME
*CAVA in a transparent terminal (tilda)
*Paper icons
*Drop Down terminal (gnome shell extension)
*Dash to Dock (gnome shell extension)

*And some scripts
gist.github.com/Skehmatics/4c683abb2b612434aa304ecc09aad51d

Yeah it's pretty good but I'm disappointed in the direction it went (Elliot being a lunatic)

I think my favourite thing about s2 is it continues on where fight club stopped. It shows that "wiping the debt" is a fucking bad idea that will hurt all of us more than the lives we live now, which is something I feel no media I have been exposed to has ever covered. Im glad its done that.

Im also glad the technology is accurate. It makes me hard to see good, accurate shit on screen. It never happens, and its sad imo.

i'm actually watching it right now, the tech was cool and accurate in season 1 but season 2 kind of sucks so far

but I like the early 90s throwback sitcom episode complete with laugh track, aesthetic as fuck

also the depiction of the silk road-like market (even with the dread pirate roberts reference) kind of pissed me off, mostly because the show makes it out of to be some evil entity when the original silk road had a policy about never allowing any listings intended to harm another person (i.e. no weapons, credit cards or sketchy shit)

>I like the early 90s throwback sitcom episode complete with laugh track, aesthetic as fuck
I hated this so much. As a child of the 90s, I think everything from the 90s is shit. Even cartoons I like are 2000s based.

I was born in the early 90s so I guess that's why I find the aesthetic cool -- never lived through it

but I still remember the worn-out color pallettes on old VHS tapes even in the early 2000s

We're hacking Gibsons duuuuuhhh

I remember despising VHS so much as a child. I knew it was the worst format on earth and i could not wait for it to die.

I am so salty about VHS because as a kid, I never got to see the TMNT movie, the live action one. Because EVERY SINGLE FUCKING COPY IN MY TOWN had been played so many times they were fucked. Massive distortion of the image; it was fucking unwatchable. Fuck VHS and fuck VHS nostalgia.

Nah other than that I guess I never payed much attention to what else was around; I didnt watch much tv as a kid because I was always on my dads ps1. Cartoons in the 90s werent really a thing for me, as they were only on cable when i was young, and we didnt have that. The 2000s brought out cheezetv and I got cartoons every morning.

Well, all done now, vsftpd is a very good program, but Im at a loss as to why I need to chmod every single file I put into /var/www/html for it to be accessible on my network, when that folder is already 777?

>Im also glad the technology is accurate

It was cool to see them go from using gnome 2 to gnome shell in the second season. And the part where Elliot got a new PC and it shows him download linux and replace windows with it first thing was a good touch.

I also loved how it showed him running windows inside a vm. I cant say why, it just tickled me the right way to see that.

I like the scene with Phil Collins playing in the background and then building up, that was pretty kino.

Spoilers, obviously:
vimeo.com/177970530

Bump, come on guys what projects are you working on? What shit are you using those chink boards for?

>what projects are you working on?
modeling plasma
>What shit are you using those chink boards for?
nothing worthwhile.

>modeling plasma
wtf this sounds sick, what is it tho?

all i can say is that conceiving of an idea is divine, implementing it is slavery. shoot me.

such is life. coming up with grand plans of a project, whiteboarding, researching is always so much more fun than building it.

Ive never liked him or genesis and i dont know why

I am now trying to set my raspberry pi up to stream through minidlna. Editing this conf so it loads off my usb is making me want to kill myself as its not fucking working

Sorry, I was hacking the gibson

What should i do with my neighbors open wlan?
>toppest of keks suggestions

set up a tor exit node on the routers WAN IP. if its a non secured wifi itll guaranteed be admin admin on the router if you need to enable connection from outside.

Put a password on the router and lock them out of their own internet

Have a look around their router. You should be able to guess the password, they're usually something like admin:admin.

if they havent secured the password its more than liely this

OR a honey pot to catch op and van him

Either way fun ensues.

change dns
arp poison

ones fun for him and ones fun for us?

I am now trying to change the default Pi username, and it seems to have fucking broken my ssh by doing so

I mhave worked out it was because somehow it changed my keyboard layout to GB so my characters in my password werer wrong

vsftpd now installed

oh good i am now using it as a dlna server