OMG… why doesn't Lenovo mac book come in Rosé Gold?!?! Only silver ;_;

OMG… why doesn't Lenovo mac book come in Rosé Gold?!?! Only silver ;_;

Anything thats not black is for fuccbois

hows the build quality?

dunno
this imaginery triggers me
when I imagine some pretentious faggot nigger sitting with this in starbucks
nobody must be allowed to touch thinkpads, but the friendly fat neckbeard gnu+linux anime pros
they are the real computer hackers

that looks like utter shit.

>the bezel
>the gay google ripoff logo
>the gay function key layout

I don't even agree with the mewling /tpg/ hipsters whining that it doesn't look a hand-me-down piece of shit straight from 2002, there's so much more to these things you can legitimately shit on.

Is the body metal or shiny plastic? Do they use IPS screens? At some point I'm going to need a new laptop to replace my T430 because plastic has cracked from the hinge area.

What is that gay shit?

Why does Lenovo try to appeal so much to apple customers?

They won't get any if they keep treating the trackpoint like a necessary thing and putting a terrible touchpad. An apple customer wants a trackpad that can do 20 things and a high resolution/high quality screen.

WHY THE FUCK IS THE FUNCTION KEY TO THE LEFT OF THE CTRL KEY??!?!??!

Comes with FREE Superfish™ Cloud!

but I already have macOS on my thinkpad, why would I need this

>no numpad

now rMBP will stand for refurbished MacBookPad

>not using ultrabay for numpad

Just get an external numpad if you want to pretend you need one.

It has always been like this on memepads.

It's annoying, I don't know if you can do it on newer ones but the X220 has an option to swap those keys on the BIOS. You'd need new labels though and the size difference also fucks with your head.

>need new labels
are you so much out of brain memory that you can't remember swapping two keys?

If I had to work for a while with the default layout, it's gonna be painful. Because I always think CTRL is a big key, and FN a small one.

So control is closer to the home row.
It makes sense if your default hand position on the keyboard isn't WASD.

>y-you can just buy a separate one, goy!
Or... OR, it could just be a regular fucking keyboard with full functionality and no piece of shit 70% meme marketing useless gimmick.

Pic related, it even has correctly placed Ctrl and Fn keys. It's also from the same fucking manufacturer, how hard is it to just use this one and put your redundant bright orange clit-mouse in there?

GIANT FUCKING BEZELS

remember key's position instead of size
i. e.
>bottom left is Ctrl
>like in other 99% of key boards
sounds pretty easy to me

It was much easier to get used to fn Ctrl than it is getting used to the other way around.
It is not just the size of the keys.
I have another keyboard where the keys are Ctrl and fn and I press fn all the time.
The solution is to get a thinkpad keyboard for the desktop as well.

enjoy your 10kg laptop with cinematic™ 32:9 wide screen and home theater Dolby™ sound

Who even uses the numpad?
People who make VoIP calls?

>not using teletext

You retarded quadruple-nigger.... It's literally a picture of Lenovo's IdeaPad, an "ultrabook". God forbid people wish for more features instead of less, right? I CAN'T WAIT for the upcoming binary only keyboard!

>I have another keyboard where the keys are Ctrl and fn and I press fn all the time.
Just swap the keytops. Simple.

The macbook pro with retina display does not have this problem.

you know what is actually a useless gimmick nowadays? a numpad.

Because your touchtyping skills are garbage you have to shift the entire home row off center. How horrible.

It's silver-painted plastic, you work it out.

You know what else is a useless gimmick? A mouse.

Just because your touchpad skills are so shit you need to move your hand over and grab the mouse to move your cursor. How horrible.

CIA nigger faggot is you. does it not have glossy ultrawide screen?

>needing to move your finger over to touchpad
>instead of using pointing stick

Yes it does and that's the problem with it. Nowhere did I say that's it's the perfect laptop. I merely stated that whether keyboard has a numpad or not doesn't correlate with a laptop's portability. Neither do number of USB ports, a CD-ROM, SD Card reader, Ethernet, VGA, HDMI and a 3.5mm jack, which Apple thinks otherwise.

kill yourself
numpads are for retards

What a great argument.
I mean it did get you a (You)...

it's 16:9, you fucking retard

so you're saying numpads AREN'T for retards?
what a retard...

>whether keyboard has a numpad or not doesn't correlate with a laptop's portability

show me 12" laptop with numpad

protip: you can't

correlation exists
between having a numpad
and wide screen aspect ratio

EDIT: I actually like numpads, but not in laptops

niggers like you don't understand irony or sarcasm

neither do they random numbers

Well if you're looking for a tablet why just not go all the way at that point?

X200-series are not tablets

ultrawide is 21:9, you stupid niggerfaggot
you said ultrawide. was that just your "clever" trolling or just you being a fucking niggerfaggot? shut the fuck up and piss off

Their computing power suggests otherwise.

this is what we human call irony, nigger.

are you just bad at trolling or extremely stupid?

what's ironic is that you're just wrong, shit at trolling and you're the actual nigger

Do you think your edgy reallymakesmeThinkPad with hardware from 2008 is good for anything beyond proving other's point nowadays?

even if he meant the x200 series from 2009, those things are still stronger than any arm tablet today. he could also mean x2xx (which is more likely) series, and you'd be fucking wrong AGAIN.

by x200 series I meant all x2** laptops. x200 and all from x220 to x270.

and there you go

Have a black Thinkpad 13 i5 and a OneDock+

The build quality is really good for a laptop in that price range, no flimsy hinges and the plastic build feels solid.

I'm using it for college, and the main selling point for me was the option to use a dock and the fantastic keybard (deep travel on the keys).

> T-series
> Silver plastic

REEEEEEEE

Using a trackpad instead of a mouse slows most people down. Using a TKL keyboard only slows down people who can't touchtype. Like you. TKL keyboards are not some recent hipster phenomenon and have existed for decades, it's only you who can't use them properly.

Also, your "reddit spacing" forced meme is not funny and incredibly autistic.

it's mag alloy

why would i want my hands off-center? are you mentally challenged?

what the fuck are you talking about? your hands would be off center if you were using a laptop with a numpad. in a laptop with a TKL keyboard, your hands would be centered. why are you so stupid?

couple weeks ago there was a discount and I could get the i7 version for £1400, shipping in 7 days - but I couldn't make up my mind

now it's £1650, shipping in 4 weeks lel