Is Britain's culture being completely overtaken by others...

Is Britain's culture being completely overtaken by others? Will there still be nice quintessentially British things like full English breakfast and pubs in a few years?

How do we save Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

exiledonline.com/wn-day-25-monty-python-burning-kikuyu-skit/
theguardian.com/books/2001/jan/20/historybooks.famine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I was born and brought up in Newham and watched it change beyond al recognition until I had no other option but to move out. Christmas was cancelled at the school my girls went to and Muslim holidays were celebrated instead. I had lived all my life in the East End and no longer recognised it as my home, the shops were different, my neighbours were different, the local hospital was different and I felt as though I was the outsider.

>quintessentially British things
Don't worry my man, see pic related

>How do we save [X]?
Jesus christ are you the same guy who makes all these fucking threads? You have autistic dedication I'll give you that

>Muslim holidays celebrated instead

I'm about to fucking lose it. I'm about to fucking lose it. I fucking hate baby boomers. They fucking ruined the entire thing. In one generation they killed Western Civilization.

Lmao
Enjoy being colonised by your colonies
Maybe I can buy euro waifus when the european caliphate is enacted

Uh not really. For a start, there is no "British culture". There is English culture and that doesn't exist in majority muslim areas because we get rid of all degenerate shit.

The spread of Islam is good for the UK. The rampant alcoholism, promiscious women etc. are major issues.

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Long time ago, i learned one thing:

Let it be. Dont interfere in nature.

I would like to see the comments for this please :3

>The spread of Islam is good for the UK. The rampant alcoholism, promiscious women etc. are major issues.
>Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Nope
British culture is being overwhelmed

I can't even get teabags at the shop anymore. They have been replaced by Islamic Halal Coffee. Not even trolling. It is a 'ramadan rush' deal

I also had to confirm that I didn't intend to eat any of my shopping before sunset before they let me leave

Ironic Pahjeet?

Yes. England is dead for good.

newhams a shit hole.

all real cockneys moved to essex 20-30 years ago.

>small irrelevant island manages to conquer the entire world
>now their culture is dying out and being replaced with American consumerism or muslim hate

we should fly into the sun already

the british empire was a force for much more awful shit around the world than america or even islam

Fuck em

Well, not that England and other European countries didn't that with the rest of the world...

Funny how things change.

bait. or are you actually this dumb?

Any coffee >>>>>>>> tea though

>The spread of Islam is good for the UK. The rampant alcoholism, promiscious women etc. are major issues.
>Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin

t. Chad Al-Yemenia

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

>muh empire

exiledonline.com/wn-day-25-monty-python-burning-kikuyu-skit/

>muh empire

theguardian.com/books/2001/jan/20/historybooks.famine

Not him, but the empire did some pretty terrible things as all empires do, the US included.

Mau mau were murdered tons of civilians, they didn't deserve sympathy and I'm glad Obama's father was castrated by Brits for aiding them

British culture doesn't exist outside of the worship of a few great white heroes during Victorian times.

Other than that "British" culture is just English culture which the English rebranded and tried to force onto the Welsh, Irish and Scottish as means of cultural imperialism.

The gook won if anybody was wondering

Folks I have a question. Has Sadiq Khan said anything about sharia courts or young Muslims who support IS in Britain? Or is anyone who asks him about those things beheaded. Please and thanks.

t. Mahmood

Most of the world would still be a backwards third world shithole where the culture consists of walking around naked, living in a hut made from shit and straw and shitting in a small hole. The British empire set the foundations and built up the modern world. Without it most of the world would still be in the stone age.

>the US included
We dindu nuffin

she won cuz she had 2 muslim running mates with her

>United Fruit Company? Never heard of it

Sharia courts are being set up momentarily. All that will be going on behind the scenes though. Because of Islamic privacy laws the press most likely won't be allowed access to the proceedings.

t. Xing Zhiang Peng

NUFFIN

>Iran-Contra? What's that?

>Redcoats? Never heard of em.
Not anymore anyway. :^)

>Sharia courts are being set up momentarily. All that will be going on behind the scenes though. Because of Islamic privacy laws the press most likely won't be allowed access to the proceedings.

*Tin foil intensifies*

COMMIE LIES

>British culture doesn't exist
>But also, British culture is the culture of evil imperialists
...okay, so does it exist or not?

Also, why are Brits so outrageously cucked? British culture is the traditions, beliefs, and art of the people who lived on that rainy shitrock for the past several thousand years. Why are you so desperate to throw that all away? Why are you willing to choose cheap labor and consumerism over your identity? It's disgusting to watch

I get the distinct impression that you're not even British

will uk have shariah law by 2050

>the Shah? Who's that?

Naw, it's a good thing. I have family living in London. Sharia courts are a non-violent way to bring about the peaceful submission of the general public to Allah, which should be the goal of every proper Qur'an-reading Muslim.

>by 2020
FTFY, and yes, Allah willing.

How are any of these bad things? They advanced the power of the United States while ensuring its cultural, economic, and military dominance for the next century. I would ask our leaders to do them all again without a second thought.

>might makes right

Reminder that we aren't required to feel bad about anything that happened outside of South and Central America

why do americans hate tea so much?

0/10

>...okay, so does it exist or not?

As a culture, no. As a means of control, yes.

>Why are you so desperate to throw that all away?

I'm not throwing anything away, I'm refusing to have this invented identity imposed on me. There are no British people, only English people and deluded loyalist zealots.

>I get the distinct impression that you're not even British

You're right, I'm Scottish.

t. slave moralist

Southerners don't
Blame Yankee scum for that

although I do agree that rampant alcoholism IS a problem, sharia isn't the solution.
go fuck yourself with your stupid laws invented by a pedophile.

The south is the only place in america with actual culture desu

one of your main colonies, India, had civilizations with sewage systems and complex cities while glorious britannia barely even had people.
i'm not denying the influence of the british empire (hell, i'm typing this to you in english) but you're overrating it.

I don't hate tea, I just like coffee a lot more. Tea for me should be drank with lemon and ice on a hot day, coffee is more all-purpose.

t. Posting from Starbucks

FOCKIN'

>starbucks
Overpriced shitwater that's only bearable because half of it is cornsyrup

>what is white flight

They moved to essex.

what are you drinking right now famalam

You would scoff at what Southerners do with tea though

Grande Coffee Frappuccino

>serve it hot, serve it cold, serve it with lemon, other things
We have variety

>cold tea

Fuck off europoor.

>Sewage systems
>India
Who do you think you're kidding?

We need to take the ones in Alahu Akbar areas and mix them in with regular cities evenly.
The problem isn't their faith or race. The problem is their almost total ineptness when trying to integrate into our society. The only cure is white people.
The bombers and Slav children don't do very poorly in school in integrated areas. They grow up with Western or secular views. They have respect for the law and the people of our island. They become doctors, professors, or cops.
Compare this, however, to majority foreigner areas in cities such as large chunks of London. It's pure cancer. The kids either join gangs or become fundamentalists in a lot of cases. In a place dictated by one ideology, integration is almost impossible. They often mooch off the government, vote for sharia zones, and invite their extended families, including their rapist uncle, their cousins who have photos of themselves holding infidels heads, and their 10 children.
The most efficient method is to kill or deport them all. But that'll never happen, and I can't say that I want it to. The next best option is to push them into a prosperous environment, to the point where even if they don't conform to decency, their children will. In 1 or 2 generations, race will practically be only skin deep, and they would think that it is retarded to push their religious beliefs onto others.
But hey, what do I know. I'm just a stupid T*rkroach who should leave here as soon as possible. Thats what I've been told here, and thats why I'm not eager to post, but I'll do it anyways.

There is opinion about it.

>As a culture, no. As a means of control, yes.
Do you not know what culture means? Is your third eye messing with your reading comprehension?

>There are no British people, only English people and deluded loyalist zealots.
The British people are those who have lived on the island of Britain for several thousand years and their descendants. They have a distinct genetic and cultural lineage which separates them from other cultures and peoples, regardless of whether you personally like every person and subculture on your cuckrock

>I'm Scottish
Scottish culture is part of a wider British culture just by virtue of the Scots having lived on your shared island for thousands of years. There's honestly no point in debating this further; your hurt feelings about your inferiority to the English don't preclude you from being British.

Coffee is just more popular because the Brits were the biggest sellers of tea in the 1700s

>muslim supports muslim in an opinion piece in the guardian
>WOW THIS TOTALLY REPRESENTS THE OPINIONS OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE UK

K.

That's not what he said, nice massive overreaction though

I wish scotland left the uk. It would have been beautiful to watch your economy tank.

Read between the lines brah.

honestly without the islamic communism this would be fairly believable bait, be more careful next time, it's not that far from the truth.

>bad b8
It's pasta anyway

>The British people are those who have lived on the island of Britain for several thousand years and their descendants. They have a distinct genetic and cultural lineage which separates them from other cultures and peoples,

If you take "British people" to refer to the descendants of the initial settlers of the islands, then yes a "British people" can be said to exist. But these people were already being integrated with various different continental groups and cultures in the Neolithic, so that notion is absolutely meaningless.

The idea that this group then has a single, homogenous culture is simply incorrect. Irish culture is not the same as Scottish culture, as Scottish culture is not the same as Welsh, and all three are even more different to English culture, English culture being essentially Anglo-Saxon in origin and Welsh, Irish and Scottish being Celtic.

>Scottish culture is part of a wider British culture just by virtue of the Scots having lived on your shared island for thousands of years

Except that is a completely arbitrary understanding. It's like saying Inuit culture in Greenland is nothing more than a part of wider Danish culture.

Honestly, it would have been worth it if it meant being shot of you lads.

>mfw Brits have been perfidious throughout their entire existence
>Finally getting just desserts at the hand of Ahmed and Apu
>Oh no, they dindu nuffin wrong

Let it burn

>burgers who've never been to the UK talking about saving it culture
outside the big city UK is near untouched

>Is Britain's culture being completely overtaken by others?
Yes, look at pic related

They can't even get the number of British decent people right, Why should i trust them

What is that card supposed to do?

They got that shit in American hospitals too. And the list is bigger

>They can't even get the number of British decent people right, Why should i trust them
What did he mean by this?

The same could be said for Rome, the U.S. Etc.

The British empire wasn't unique in that regard, far from it.

My hospital literally says speak English or go home

This. White people don't live in cities, they live in towns/villages then commute in.

Probably if you go into a hospital it'll let them know that you can't speak English.

I fail to see how such a card is a bad thing, Lord knows it'd be helpful in America as well.

What is this meme? I went to england last year (Liverpool and Oxford) and everyone was white.

You fucking lied to me

Name and location of hospital or you're full of shit.

Britain is long lost, they don't even eat their fish'n'chips in newspapers any more.

Everything south of Hadrian's wall is full of zombies.

Liverpool is a poor shithole, no immigrants would want to live there.

Birmingham, Bradford, parts of London are where the memes are at

Oh no! the wretched are being displaced by swill...
whatever shall we do???

>parts

White people are a thing of the past desu.

The rest is full of tourists so that doesn't count