Sup Forums what's your opinion on Nextbit Robin? a friend has it and it looks super aesthetic...

Sup Forums what's your opinion on Nextbit Robin? a friend has it and it looks super aesthetic. its unlocked and its super riceable, from what it seems. what are the cons?

and no its not chink shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EU6Tv-OfXk0?t=2m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=EU6Tv-OfXk0
theverge.com/2017/1/30/14442204/nextbit-razer-acquisition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it looks like shit

it's shit

4 u

>Nextbit Robin is an Android smartphone manufactured by Nextbit. The phone is marketed as "Cloud-first" where it utilizes cloud storage to store data which are not used for a long period of time

Utter trash

looks like trash

It's cheaply made plasticky shit

>made by fisher price

it bends in half
youtu.be/EU6Tv-OfXk0?t=2m35s

That color makes me so hard

Very cheaply made. A six year old could bend it in half and break it with pretty minimal effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=EU6Tv-OfXk0

10/10 design
10/10 idea, albeit gimmicky
5/10 specs
0/10 usability

Looks like someone beat me to it. Regardless, the build quality is utter shite.

bendgate is nothing in comparison to this trash

>especially if you are american

hahaha top kek

Razer now owns nextbit.
Abandon ship.

It's okay. I have it because I wanted an upgrade from my galaxy S3 and it was on sale for like $170.

I don't store a lot of things on my phone so I don't give a fuck about the cloud storage part of it. I guess that could be useful to some people.

I like the aesthetic. I would have preferred hardware buttons, but that's not a large issue.

Had an issue with music from the audio jack stopping randomly when volume was greater than 80%; switched to the beta testing group and that problem was solved.

I tried the fingerprint sensor and it seemed to work, but I didn't like the idea of having my phone unlocked via fingerprint so disabled that.

Responsiveness is good, screen is nice.

The major issue is the build strength. It's a plastic design, so you can scratch the top/bottom parts and the back/sides. I'm not really worried about bending like because i'm not a fucking ape who bends their phone in half for shits and giggles. It's just something you have to keep in mind about where you carry it (i never understood people that carry phones in their back pockets and then wonder why it broke/bent)

Oh, and the camera could have been better.

For the price though, I'm still very happy with it.

>Threw away samshit for plastic babbyphone

Amazing decisions and post-purchase rationalization.
Your phone will literally break if you sneeze on it wrong.

thanks for the reply

Here's your (you)

Nextbit has been bought by Razer

theverge.com/2017/1/30/14442204/nextbit-razer-acquisition

Botnet: The Phone

Fucking bezel...

Ugliest phone I have ever seen

I am currently posting from it, it is great, I don't use the cloud features tho. I am running omnirom btw

phone is ok if you get it for less than 200. You my friend, you are a SUPER faggot. There's no SUPER way out of it.

Is just ugly and I hate using a cloud!

Posting from one right now. It's okay. 6/10

It looks cool, but it's poorly made and actually creeks and moves at the corners. The gorilla glass is awful. A few months later and the screen is scratched to hell. The battery life is kinda shit.

I wish I had gotten the Redmi Note Pro instead

no u