EUROVISION PREDICTIONS

strawpoll.me/10210174
strawpoll.me/10210174
strawpoll.me/10210174

Place your predictions now, no doubt there will be a larger thread later tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_elL5u0xXX8
youtube.com/watch?v=XgzTQXYAb6s
youtube.com/watch?v=B13lpHA27dw)
youtube.com/watch?v=oAQIPxgQkM8
youtube.com/watch?v=qHeNzQdC3Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=bwEIbBC_KFI
youtube.com/watch?v=4de0m4ivUXA
youtube.com/watch?v=EkmZ_j7eFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=kjWG0oNpWog
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U
strawpoll.me/10210174
youtube.com/watch?v=no1v1-2HZ6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Order is the same as they will perform in tonight by the way

Where is Czechnya?

Germany-chan

I think they quilified for finals

Well FUCK

And you can't delete threads either
Come get some, janny

>mfw the enormous butthurt when australia wins

How come nobody ever sends good singers?

Any country could win eurovision if they just sent an already established charted artist but no they would rather send pub singers year after year, its like a game of hot potato in that nobody wants to be burdened with the expense of actually hosting the thing.

B E L G I U M
E
L
G
I
U
M

Am I the only one who thinks the Australian song sounds like every generic pop soul shit we got in the charts since 2010

Also France is nice, although I hope Belgium wins. It's rare to have good, funky music here

Is Australia the favourite? I may consider not watching the next one if it wins. Holy shit.

>Any country could win eurovision if they just sent an already established charted artist but no they would rather send pub singers year after year, its like a game of hot potato in that nobody wants to be burdened with the expense of actually hosting the thing.
Artists like Cliff Richard and Bonie Tyler participated in the past and didn't win. Being famous doesn't mean shit desu. Also many Western countries don't really want to win because that would mean they'll have to spend a shitload of money the year after, while Eastern European nations tend to use this to promote their shitholes

Bulgaria. I like the song, and Poli is quite good looking or at least was before she entered her artsy lesbo phase. Pic related.

I like Dutch song too. Other than that, any song that features a top qt is good enough for me.

Russia is still favorite according to bookies, but Australia's odds are increasing. I hope the ugly chink doesn't win, her song is fucking shit too.

Honestly the Australian song isn't bad at all, but it really just sounds like a generic charts song. I'd find it even funny if next year we get Eurovision in Australia, but there are countries who deserve it a lot more desu. It's not like last year when literally everything was shit

That's what I mean, only shitholes like Azerbaijan a few years back actually want to win.

Cliff and Bonnie are for old people, they haven't done anything notable in a few decades. The UK could send someone like Calvin Harris and be guaranteed a victory but like you said its just an expense that nobody wants to be burdened with expect Sweden, those cucks will always take one for the team.

Belgium is goat tier for the first time in years, I really hope we get at least something like fifth place

Hoping for Belgium, just like last year.
Bulgaria is fun too, and I like Latvia.
Russia or France will win though.

>Cliff and Bonnie are for old people, they haven't done anything notable in a few decades.
You're right about Bonnie, but Cliff Richard participated in 1968 and 1973, when he was popular among young people. Another problem is that many people who watch Eurovision are a bit older than those who listen to modern Charts music, so I'm not sure Calvin Harris would rock the whole thing. Would be funny to see him win in any case.

they are the best at this year

more like "look at us we are so progressive vision"

fuck this shitty borefest.

Russia

Belguim should sing in French

They really know their audience is like 90% gay men don't they?

when is it on?

8pm BBC one lad.

Croatia

belgium will walk it

then they host it in molenbeek and ISIS detonates everyone

the end

Haven't heard the Austrian song yet, it's pretty nice. I'm a bit mixed about the beat though, doesn't seem to really fit in.

It's Flanders' turn to send an artist this year, so the chance of having a French song was pretty much impossible.

I think Ukraine because >muh tatars

Though Belgium has a chance because they're very diverse and vibrant.

I'm still mad about how fucking awful our show was. We seriously need to unfuck our eurovision contestant selection process. Its not even about votes, there's several jurys comprised of people from different groups of people (cab drivers, people in media, single moms etc.) and they caused actually good candidates (youtube.com/watch?v=B13lpHA27dw) to fall to the bottom of the scores even though they got a lot of votes from the voters.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAQIPxgQkM8
Seriously, look at this. Its a very manly looking middle eastern woman who randomly waves her arm around and shouts "PROU".

she will

because everyone just fucked tired from songs in English

THIS

>That many votes for Germany
>meanwhile the gambling odds are 617:1 in some places
Why is Sup Forums so shitty when it comes to music?

why doesn't iceland send bjork

That was really shitty. I even prefer the punk band with down syndrome over that shit. Send some more Lordi desu

cheers

Why isn't that manlet with anyone?

Russia aka. Sergey LaSAWrev

>I even prefer the punk band with down syndrome over that shit
They were objectively better since they stood out and did their thing despite having extra chromosomes. They even got to the finals while our this year's contestant didn't even clear the first semifinals

Hot

Björk has actual artistic integrity and would never participate in this shitshow.
Those guys are the only good thing to be in this since Djingis Khan.

Serious artists don't compete at Eurovision m8, not for decades at least

Absolutely!

He will win.

Jeremy Renner?

Good arse on that lad

Please don't vote for us. We went all out with the whole Man vs Machine act, we can't afford to host it a second year.

i want australia to win

the shitposts that would ensue would make it easier to leave this fucking hellhole

Belgium finally got some nice music there, I really hope we'll get good results. Please help us neighbors

People aren't going to vote for blatant plagiarism.

serious artists don't do music in English
youtube.com/watch?v=qHeNzQdC3Ws

Yet Russia are favourites

>bass line is an obvious homage to Queen
>muh plagiarism

fuck, why Polina didn't sing in Russian?

Russian version sounds 1000x better

youtube.com/watch?v=bwEIbBC_KFI

Did he ever try to get into ESC?
youtube.com/watch?v=4de0m4ivUXA

People are going to vote for blatant plagiarism of last year's act.

Hahaha, "homage" he says. Why don't we just submit One Night In Bangkok?

Where's the version with his cock?

I saw him IRL, he was waiting for a tram.

It isn't even the same notes you cuck, but retarded people like you will cry about it as soon as it ressembles just a bit. Selah Sue literally said that it's an homage, and if it was just "plagiarism" like you said it would already been disqualified. Go cry me a river bastard

Stick around, I will sample your tears in a few hours. GL with Original: The Song.

I'm not even Belgian, if she loses I won't care much. The only thing I know is that the girl will definitely be higher ranked at the end of the night than your "much more original" song.

Oh don't worry, our act is awful. It's not really failure if you're not even trying, which is why watching Belgium shame themselves so much in order to win is extra funny.

So how come Australia gets to participate in a european talent contest?

You'd be allowed in too if you could handle it.

Did you talk to him?

youtube.com/watch?v=EkmZ_j7eFKA

I just leave it here

Can we all just agree Bulgaria has the dankest song?

does anyone have a stream for this?

Se/balt/er.
youtube.com/watch?v=kjWG0oNpWog

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

I remember taking a screenshot of last year with all the degenerate hosts and an Israeli flag perfectle centered in the background. It was priceless, but I lost it.

Does anyone have it saved?

youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U
this is gold

Wow, so special.

Here's a challenge - Try getting a screenshot without the Israeli flag. They wave that thing around like it was a Palestinian infant.

Yo Frenchcucks, if you don't give us 12 points I'm gonna be seriously pissed

>strawpoll.me/10210174
Why the fuck is Australia in EUROvision?

They probably just want to see the bearded ladyman again.

youtube.com/watch?v=no1v1-2HZ6g

Best stream

>made in Israel

>tfw liechtenstein isn't competing
>tfw don't even get my flag to show up

G-go A-austria

Found it. Look how perfectly framed it is

Belgium pls

It's Starting now.