Why do diaspora people hate Greece more than the slavshits and shitskins in their home countries?

Why do diaspora people hate Greece more than the slavshits and shitskins in their home countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello bump?

we seem to irritate a whole lotta turks, especially since the constant hate they get for still residing in the byzantium lands.
well what can you do

I noticed that slavshits are worse than all others tb,h

hmm? I don't really see any Slavs hating us, it's usually just muslims.

You should kill some Yugos and post the pics on Sup Forums.

I will, some Serb created a thread about an upcoming insurgency against bosnians. I might enlist and go remove some kebab, you can come with me if you like, we're gonna put kebabs on stick, dracula-style.

i am

Kill all slavshits no matter what religion they follow. Behead the serb piece of shit after you killed the bosnian slavshits. kill them all

>we seem to irritate a whole lotta turks

Didn't you meant imitate?

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

HELL YEAH REMOVE KEBAB!
you coming? it's gonna be a blast killing turks again

no

oh oh FIGHT ! FIGHT ! FIGHT !

which diaspora people?

I am Greek

kebab is greek

all kind of slavshits mostly

britshit

i'm half greek and i've never felt any hate from slavics. in fact, we've got along because we have similar culture.

with that said, i've only dealt with serbs/russians/ukraine/polish people

Let me guess, you're the retarded "Greek" that has been shitposting for weeks on Sup Forums now

how can you even doubt this man's honesty and mental state, shame on you

>shits in OP mouth

>he chews it

>he swallows it

>he loves it

>he wants more

I really like being Greek but I don't want to have most of the Slavs on my planet. I feel bad when my Greek brothers think that Serbians and Russians are our friends. They are literally niggers with light skin.

fuck off shitskin

>poland makes jokes about shit

>They are literally niggers with light skin.

fuck off m8, i like them but they have to drop the commie mentality when they come to the west, that's for sure.
but they have good values overall

>whines about people treating Greeks worse than shitskins
>shitposts the whole day
>people call him out for being a retard
>"fuck off shitskin"
I can't even imagine why people hate Greeks after talking to diaspora scum like you

What values? They are filthy subhumans. No wonder that Poles don't want to be associated with those apes.

greek diaspora can be pretty bad, usually the offspring from the original immigrants. they sometimes h8 me for not speaking greek.

family values mostly. their woman tend to act like woman, unlike western woman

your whole life is a joke

so why dont you pun it by killing yourself?

1 less unescessary gayreek fagging up this part of the world.

I think that's part of his masterplan, pretent to be Greek and shitpost all day for months until the public opinion turns on us and forget about the Turks, too bad it backfired, so now we have to ask him what's the next step of his masterplan.

>>whines about people treating Greeks worse than shitskins
Where did I whine about it?
>>shitposts the whole day
I can post from everywhere.
>>people call him out for being a retard
this is Sup Forums, all people here are retards
>>"fuck off shitskin"
I don't trust western flags anymore. Most of you are used to hide themself very well.

Their women are filthy degenerate whores. Arab women act like real women but they look like shit.

Do you make pictures of all the toilets u cleaned in Britain?

I don't know, Greeks around here are bro-tier and don't tend to end up ghettoisized like Albanians and many Southern Slavs do. Some can become pretty butthurt about muh Greek civilization and history though.

Then again I'm myself diaspora scum, I get why those people would hate on you for not speaking the language or "ignoring your roots". But I always thought it's kind of different in the US, since you're already in the midst of a melting pot and you rarely speak your parents language even if you're only second generation immigrant.

I'm pretty damn sure he's a T*rk or a Bulgarian, he always says the same shit. He's probably the most retarded user on Sup Forums right now.

no it's a picture of gayreek cousine.

hahaha top kek look at this shit post

Some people wouldn't notice the difference between Polish food and shit.

I am Greek

Pink looks so good on blue.

I am a Greek.

You are not white enough to be Greek.