So, are the leaks legit? did CIA really manage to bug everything?

So, are the leaks legit? did CIA really manage to bug everything?

how do you know if you're bugged? (is pic related even legit?)

most important question, how do you unbug yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

jsfiddle.net/o590aLdw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link?

Unplug yourself from the internet and remove your wireless card, Bluetooth card, and RF cards.

jsfiddle.net/o590aLdw/

i'm not even sure if it's real or no

>unbug yourself
You're dreaming.

They own you. They own your data, they control your subconsciousness. These leaks are no accidents, you only know as much as they want you to. There is no escape.

Learn how to use Wireshark and make sure you have a dedicated vertical monitor that serves no purpose other than for you to monitor your own network activity. Any time you see any web request made that you aren't 100% confident is desirable, you should investigate it to see where it came from and why.

Oh yeah, and before downloading wireshark you should make sure your dns is encrypted and you should compile wireshark from source yourself.

that function just checks if the file contains a sequence of 30 consecutive 0 bytes
it's fucking nothing

>forgetting to check the hashes of the compiled binary with the hashes of the precompiled binaries
Forgetting to check that your binary is reproducible = mistake.
The CIA can inject microcode into your CPU to interfere with compilation.

I read the entire internet with only packet data

>implying the checksum value you are comparing against wasn't provided to you buy the feds

>The CIA can inject microcode into your CPU to interfere with compilation.
Provide evidence that I am at risk for this

>30 successive bytes with the value "0" imply hidden CIA files

L
M
A
O

>suddenly padding is embedded CIA data
shit a 1920x1080 uncompressed BMP has millions of hidden CIA packages in it

>how do you unbug yourself?
Use really old things dating back to the days when achieving such a surveillance state wasn't technically possible or worthwhile, stuff before 2010s I'd guess, 2005 to be sure.

Operating systems are already bugged in multiple ways. Open source network device drivers are filled with back doors same for the kernel code.

Assange wont release their tools and exploits, thats what he said.
The leaks look like files for new comers with some tutorials and guides, also you have to take in account that they released 1% of the data

>BTFO its nothing
Dont listen to this people, they said the same about DNC, podesta leaks, the thing is that people expect movie style reveleations but what they forget is that most people are plain simple humans, as a normal person you see the leaks and wont notice much but for an insider they get rly interesting stuff to work on it.

Let the professionals lurk and connect the dots, in a month you will get more revelations

When has Wikileaks ever been wrong?

As far as I'm concerned, they're the only real journalists left.

The thought that they could be CIA disinfo/plants is pretty fucking terrifying

If you don't form your opinions based upon evidence, you might as well abandon the very concept of reality.

do:
$ grep -i 'cia' *

Um no. These are lies published by the foreign spy and saboteur Julian Assange, in cooperation with the Russian gov in an effort to obfuscate and sow confusion and throw the heat off them. but since according to most political scientists, President Cheetoh is going to be impeached in a couple of months...their plan doesn't seem to have worked.

pic related. its (you)

8 years of President Trump is going to make people like you suicidal. When I see you on the bridge I'm just going to walk on by whistling a jaunty tune.

>how do you know if you're bugged? (is pic related even legit?)
Can someone link to WikiLeaks page where this attack is explained? That code makes no sense whatsoever. It looks like something made for trolling retards.

Both of you.

They're legit, but they probably don't give a fuck about you. But if you really want to know how to "unbug" yourself, you can't unless your amish. You'd have to destroy every piece of modern technology that you own, including credit cards, and retreat into the woods. it will never happen. We're too far deep. It is what it is.

So I guess Sup Forums has the right idea using ancient ThinkPads

Not being important is the safest idea. The idea you are important is autismal, and it makes more sense to have a innocent metadata profile than one that looks like you conceal information. Paranoids don't understand camouflage.

>what is data exfiltration via hidden channels in normal tcp
lol they're not just opening connections to the cia here

It doesn't matter if you're important now. What if you run for office in 20 years or make a really great invention or something?