same

No idea. Telegram, I suppose

I wouldn't know, no one talks to me.

MSN

same

also this

What about LINE?

Same

Brazil is very modern country so we use whatssap. It's called "zapzap" here by the way.

That and this

Facebook Messenger
Nobody even uses WhatsApp or Telegram

it's not 10 years ago anymore so I have no idea

why do all third world countries love whatsapp so much?

Most people use Whatsapp, but I know many people changing to Telegram (myself included).

>Facebook Messenger
This and I fucking hate it because it means I have to have a Facebook account. My friends are scattered all over America and I like being able to chat with them but why can't we use AIM like back in the day?

I really miss MSN.

I hated when it was replaced by skype.
I miss playing games while watching some tits.

It's always ten years ago in Poland.

Facebook Messenger is the worst shit ever invented. It is clumsy, heavy, and needs a fucking FB account.

I couldn't agree more, Pedro, but it's all my friends use. Do I need new friends?

LINE is dominant here in Japan. LINE is successful only in Japan instead of being Korean company.

FB Messenger, but I wish people would use WhatsApp instead.

>His country use Facebook messenger instead of Whatsapp

Why don't you fags use whatsapp?

Japan
Thailand
Vietnam
Hong Kong
Taiwan

LINE is common messenger

Ask my friends. I don't even want that shit installed.

Not new friends, but a new messenger app. I convinced my closest friends to try Telegram. They liked it, and now it is our standard.

Now I only use Whatsapp with my boss and coworkers, because it looks like everyone forgot to use email.

I just now heard of WhatsApp in this thread. Holy fuck, Swype even already had it in its dictionary. My phone literally knew about this before I did. Fuck I'm old.

fb messenger, viber, skype

this

>Now I only use Whatsapp with my boss and coworkers, because it looks like everyone forgot to use email.
holy shit that's horrible

whatsapp.

Sup Forums whatsapp/ telegram group when?

>giving out personal info to people from int

I remember i joined 2 groups from Sup Forums and it was gore/cp central 24/7

This. I'd trust you fags maybe a cunt hair more than I'd trust Sup Forums, which is still to say not at all.

>whatsapp
is just for inertia, because everybody use it
I know this since some time ago, but why?, is LINE asitic or something?

You need be too fucking stupid to do that

Fuck you Microsoft

It is Korean.

Only good chat software.

Don't 4skin mods and janitors still use that?

Whatsapp is THE MOST POPULAR, but since the last block on whatsapp, many people start to use telegram.
I have created scripts to send messages to both, but i don't use them. I realty hate receive messages while i am busy or while i am contemplating the silence. All my coworkers send me emails or call me.

I really hate it. My company allows anyone to use them, and they start to chat with the clients, because "it's 2016, nobody uses email". They literally lost 2 hours chatin with the client while a single mail and a phone call could do the job in less than 15 minutes.
We already lost a bunch of clients because we are charging them so much. If this shit continue, we will be bankrupt and i will lost my job.

I have Whatsapp because every motherfucker has it installed. And i didn't need Facebook to show pictures of my pathetic life. But Facebook bought it so they still have you in their Skynet. Life on the internet is suffering.

Talk shit about IRC and i will kill you.

I would literally kill myself if my work turned into what you just described.

>IRC

They are using this shit all the time, not only with clients. Our average ticket (i work as a IT sysadmin and we do outsourcing) used to be 2 hours. Not it take 6 because everyone is playing with the phone.
No client is willing to pay 3x more and spend a lot of his time talking to us.

But you are the sysadmin? Tell them to fuck off and use a real ticket system. There are thousands of them ready to be installed in minutes.

No, you should actually flip burgers in McDonalds 2bvh
Why the fuck did they hire you?

Crane Messenger.

ICQ messenger.

>mfw I had 5 digit ICQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6iCPIUGnHQ8

Nostalgia, m8...
Do you remember Kaspersky sound back then when it detected a virus?

I use sms for phone and vent on computer

WhatsApp & Line equally.
I prefer Line, to be honest. Since it has dank image reaction (sticker).

Why the fuck would anyone use that piece of shit WhatsApp app over Telegram?

Because everyone else is using it. It's not a choice.

We use, but they pay us because they don't want lose time. If we force someone to use or shitty ticket system, they will simple find a way to solve the problem.
2 years back, they call us, describe the problem, send a email with detail, and we solve it.
But now, the fags ant to keep messaging the client every 5 minutes.

>Americans still use SMS
Why?

Kik or facebook messenger

Why is Whatsapp popular in literally every single country besides the US?