>Speak English
That's what I call cucked.
Also your post is equivalent to saying
>be Korean or Japanese
>use Chinese characters for formal writing

>descendants of British colonizers speak English
>immigrants to a former British colony speak English

how is that cucked?

you're probably a proxy but all the central asian countries have all their youth speaking russian instead of their mother tongue

>all the central asian countries
I'll give you Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, but the others you're severely exaggerating.

Чyвaк внaтype pyccкий знaeшь ?

turkmenistan is the only one who doesn't have major russian influence today, mainly because the dictator is super into turkmen culture

all the schools in uzbekistan teach in russian, except for the shit ones

same for tajikistan

Literally nothing wrong with it. We speak our native language too.

yes, i feel for those poor francophone africucks

a lot of your youth speak broken kazakh

in 2-3 generations it will be like the irish lanuages, where only old people can speak it and young people only know "hello, how are you, goodbye"

it wouldn't make sense to speak native languages here because we're not natives. it's not comparable.

No.

you don't need to lie to save face, believe me i know about the downward trend of central asian languages

>some dude from Canada knows better than me, kazakh.
ofc.

>some dude in kazakhstan lying about the fact the youth in his country prefer speaking russian and education is in russian

why?

But you're actually wrong. Kazakhs speak their own languages.
Many immigrants that come here from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan etc don't know Russian at all.

I think he knows better than you

Why does Sup Forums always disregard the opinions of the natives ? (Especially about Islum but not only)

They don't speak Russian as mother tongue. But it is spoken when non majority people are involved. British colonizers not only colonized but sought to keep you down as slave or servant labour so speaking language of people who North Americans fought wars with for independence is kinda cucked.

For example, I studied at school where 2/3 of classes were kazakh-speaking. Same thing at uni now, more than half of students studying in kazakh.

School on Uzbekistan teach in Uzbek and Russian. We have liberalized vendors in every sector. Some places they even teach in Korean or Tajik. But demand only exists for Uzbek, Russian and English so that's what they teach in here

canada never fought a war of independence, we are literally british colonizers and then later immigrants.

you're thinking of america

like i said here , shit schools teach in your language and the good schools teach in russian

i am not lying, here is proofs from UNICEF unicef.org/ceecis/Kazakhstan.pdf

>Furthermore,students attending Russian language schools out perform students attending Kazakh schools.

go to page 3 to see it

the fact that russian schools are more high-class is another driving factor into why the young people like speaking russian

OK, are you British colony then? You're refugees and immigrants and all the people British crown sought to keep as servants. I highly doubt that entire pop of Canada is offspring of governor general.

First you confuse us with American then you confuse us with Australians who were a majority prisoners sent to Australia

Canada was just colonized. I don't how you see ethnic British as being cucked by...British?

You're Uzbek, not Russian.

OK, so you're part of Britain then?

today we aren't, but we're a former british colony that declared independence. it's not the same as russians taking over uzbekistan then forcing their language and culture on you.

the british who came here still make up the majority of canadian people. this is a country that has it's roots from britain.

uzbekistan does not claim it's heritage and lineage from russians

My friend is from Kakapipistan and doesn't speak his own language, only Russian.

My friend is from Bebegigiuimium and doesn't speak French or Dutch but some Viking dialect as he clearly comes from a non country that won't be there 5 years from now

>that declared independence

Canada gradually established complete independence over a period of more than 100 years. We didn't freak out and start killing people unlike some """"""""""countries""""""""""

You killed the French Canadians who wanted independence and U.K give independence to Canada just because colonialism wasn't à la mode.

> of more than 100 years. We didn't freak out and start killing people

When the fuck did he say that?

doesn't tajikistan speak persian though?
also why no xinjiang?

They barely speak it. Kazakhstan is an exception since the entire north Kazakhstan is Russian populated.