These people write your code

These people write your code

Yeah that's what I expected

>What is a caste system
The poorest of pajeets aren't the ones writing your code, its the ones higher in the caste system that do
still shit in the street though

No, those people run companies

take your code to the loo

Why is Christoph Waltz in that picture?

>making fun of the poor
Pity.

Not only making fun of the poor, but showing their bizarre ignorance about the world.

Indians who go to IT colleges have maids and other luxuries the average American shitposters can only dream of.

Found the Indians.

Why should we take pity on countries that have failed to become as successful as others? Is it any coincidence that the only countries truly worth living in were founded by white people? The only real exception here would be Japan, which is basically owned the the USA since we nuked the shit out of them.

>inb4 muh systemic raycism!!!

>Front lobby entrance of building 17 on Microsoft's main campus in Redmond, Washington

what if those countries were only worth living in due to the accumulated wealth of other, browner nations. just thinking out loud here haha

When white men invaded the Americas, there was nothing. It was an extremely hostile environment, and it had to be settled from the ground up. Africa is home to some of the oldest civilizations, yet they're still living like natives. How do you explain that every successful country was settled by white people?

By deleting your post, yo

>Indians who go to IT colleges have maids and other luxuries the average American shitposters can only dream of.
this is objectively wrong. I've been to india for IT work several times and have been invited to people's houses. maybe upper/middle management can afford that shit,but not anyone that does any implementation; including designers and architects. wage inflation is a bitch, aint it, rakesh?

Idk. Ask the US government on how they interfere with other country's governments and create war and terrorists that ruin that country for decades.

ah yes, terrorists are why you subhumans treat your country like a literal toilet

Got any peer reviewed, academic sources for that?

Japan is the greatest nation in the world, this is an undeniable fact.

dumb weeb

No, Japan has the greatest culture, the greatest food, the greatest entertainment, and greatest everything.

Lol. I live in USA you dumb Sup Forumsack. I am just stating facts. India does have a ton of problems but it'll be fixed in time because of the growing wealth and middle class. I am giving reasons why other countries are having issues currently. Also imperialism ruined a lot of countries. Let's drain the natural resources of a country while also making sure the native people won't get experience leading a nation! Also cutting down a barely functional infrastructure that was meant to cause dependence doesn't count as improving the country

>cutting down
*laying down

>What is mena and the entire asian continent.
>What is eastern Europe

>156 people like this