When will you upgrade your servers with RBG LEDs Sup Forums?

When will you upgrade your servers with RBG LEDs Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=5WueXBCE8vo

Just think of what our children are learning watching him.

He is to technology what Guy Fieri is to food.

you mean how they're both masters of their craft.

I mean really its just the next logical step in gaudy as fuck computer design. They're fucking slapping RGB leds on fucking ram now and people are eating that shit up with a spoon. I wonder what component will be the next to have leds slapped on to it and 50 bucks added to the price tag?

Maybe those UV fluorescent tube lights that were a thing a few years back.

>cant into cable management
>cant into backups

master of what?

So you can grow your weed and rice your computer at the same time?

Here you go. A mouse pad that needs a cable to have rgb shit.
Man i simply hate this fucking trend. People use rgbs to stay looking inside case like its a fucking fish tank, but because there is no movement some retarded through it was a good idea to have pulsing lights.

>RGB mousepads exists and it isn't a troll
I need to go lay down. I think I might be hallucinating.

LED hard drives and SSDs

i think hes definitive proof that whilte people fucking suck when it comes to anything technology

Ok Jamal

What a fucking baby.
>protect data? naw, lets watercool it and add rgb lights to a few racks that'll never see the light of day

Christ what the fuck
Can we kill off gamers as a whole?
I never thought I'd see the day when you needed to plug in a fucking mousepad

You know why companies are marketing shit to the gamer crowd? Because they spend money.
Whiny minimalist autists aren't shelling out their social retardation welfare money to influence market trends.

LinusTechTips = White
White =/= LinusTechTips

Fucking retard. It's as simple as:

Square = Rectangle
Rectangle =/= Square

But then again, you're probably black and can't understand such simple concepts, especially given your appauling lack of grammar.

he has like 22 asian people working for him

rbg
red breen glue

Yah that's the sad thing. A lot of people think what he does is a good idea when in reality if you did even a fraction of the shit he does in a production environment you would be fired so fucking quick. We're talking about a guy who thought it was a great idea to put three different RAID 5's together in a RAID 0 and then an even better idea to never backup anything, it's just sad.

sorry hank, you are probably completely sober and clear minded, this is a thing and has been for a bit

>Have to buy a razer RGB keyboard, mouse, mousepad, wrist rest and gaymen chair combo for my wife's son so he can play minecraft on his SLI GTX 1080Ti's and his 34" ultrawide curved 4K monitor

Why the fuck didn't he install insulation BEFORE installing the server?

That requires too much forward planning for Linus.

>caring about aesthetic things people do

lol fucking autism

>implying i haven't

hes such a fucking twink

You guys apparently missed the video where he lost a RAID config on one of his servers he had, due to a motherboard failing