When will the RGB meme end?

When will the RGB meme end?

It's not going anywhere, unfortunately. It's also prevalent in newer high-end/luxury cars. Not the stupid multi-color setups, but led strips to 'accent' the interiors. You'll see it in more and more things.

It wouldn't be so bad if the lighting was extremely dim, and had a more seamless look, instead of looking like Christmas lights. It's all about ambience, after all.

>LinusFagTips
How many cocks do you think he sucks to get his free shit? This is a guy who thinks RAZR laptops that burn out and die are the shit

They were gaudy in the early 2000s and they are gaudy now. All these people gonna look back on these moments 10-20 years down the road and wonder why they did this ugly shit. It's like the mullets of PC building.

at this point I think people are starting to realize how memed RGB is

I think there is a gap in the market for 'gamer' specced stuff that just comes in, say, a tasteful dark grey and thats it. I'd buy it. I have various kinds of hideousness that I couldn't switch off locked in plain black case so I don't have to see it. I can't be alone.

>How many cocks do you think he sucks to get his free shit?
Apparently not enough
Heard he was in debt or something

I fucking hope so, stupid cunt hiring a frivolous team of like twenty people and buying them all shitty Razer laptops.

His stupidity knows no bounds.

THE. RIDE. NEVER. ENDS.

I can see the point of adding some lights. Some. What that asshole is doing would get him thrown out of any DC I've ever either at.

But honestly, no light gets in the cabs where you need it. Maybe 4 brightish LEDs aimed down inside each cab would be nice.

When it causes a fire and burns down the studio with all the equipment

>The water-cooled server will leak and cause a short-circuit
>The thick insulation catches on fire
>Wood-screws and house fires™

mullets are awesome tho

Jealousy: The Post

if it means manufacturers will stop painting their fucking products red or some other color, then it's fine with me.

They don't cost shit might as well put them in

You can always buy minimalist cases from Silverstone if need be

He gets to have sex with his petite Asian wife every night and he gets paid to dick around with expensive electronics that Sup Forumsentoomen could never afford. You're just jealous.

Have fun being the IT guy trying to explain to management why you need the extra expensive servers with color LED christmas lights.

(OP)
Just ordered me a kit of these bad boys.

Really, only because it's the best memory that works with Ryzen.. 14-14-14-34 3200MHZ
Couldn't get the non-RGB version, and the price is going up fast.

Joke's on you, he is management.

I'm not a LED guy but that is aesthetic.

It's more like management telling the IT worker that they need the LED servers to impress investors and he now has to work in a dark room with Christmas lights blinking in the background until he goes insane and burns the place down.

Literally what? What the fuck is "RGB"?

And why are you advertising Linus YT?

You literally posted an affiliate link.

Why should it end? Are you too poor to afford nice things? So by your logic others should not either ?

ew. fuck. it's a LED tech for ricing cases isn't?\

jesus fucking christ. fucking pure cancer.

ricers of cars should gtfo or technology.

I got them too, right before the another price increase, just waiting for my motherboard to arrive to use them.
Trident is probably the best looking ram I can find.

I'm in the same boat, I dont want LEDs but its the only ones that work well with Ryzen

Who cares? Don't like RGB? Don't buy it. My motherboard is some Asus ROG abomination with red LED motherboard "accent" lighting. My video card is from EVGA and has the words on the side of the card lit up.

And they're both inside of my non windowed sound dampened black box of an R5 case, so I neither see nor hear them. The only thing about RGB I HATE is on peripherals. Mice, keyboards, headsets. Should be illegal to slap on as many lights as they do to a mouse. My mouse is a non RGB Corsair m65. If it breaks, I'm fucked. The only version I can find now is their tramp stamp branded RGB model for $70.

How do you not know what Red, Green and Blue are?

Is he still larping as a computer expert?

Yeah, Trident Z is the best looking memory on the market, and the RGB stuff looks great with the LED's off.
I just hope that the software on ASUS boards gets fixed soon so that it's not stuck in disco mode...

Linus is such a dense twat. Every fucking time he tries to implement solutions, he does the most absurd Frankenstein shit you've ever seen. It always ends up shit.

Why the fuck does this dumbass build some half-assed servers for massive storage arrays and shit? No one with half a fucking brain and his budget would ever build some shit solution like that. At the least, buy some fucking used enterprise hardware.

tl;dr Linus is a faggot

Are you literally fucking stupid? It has a software meaning in technology. The hardware meaning your fucking Linux Tech Tips has should die with cancer.

Do you know what trolling is?

I know what pumping your shitty channel is cuck.

Why? Why does that mouse exist? Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea from both aesthetics and functionality standpoint to put those LEDs on that mouse? Your hand would cover the Logitech logo when you're using it!

> he unironically bumps this thread without a sage
> it literally leads to a $25 "offer"
why is this allowed by mods?

I didn't buy it for RGB, and I have the DPI LED's set to a very dim red, like most other DPI indicators.
Disco mode is quite fun to make people have your reaction.

delet this shit you panamenian tripfag

I get the sense that he hates his job and just panders to the gaymer crowd for easy views in his latest videos.

No, he just likes being an outrageous personality.
He's also a bit of a troll.

A shit troll. More like a gay cocksucker. His wife is probably a Thai lady boy

so glad I unsubscribed from that Faggot
mostly because of that other guy

He's got you rustled though, so he's not the worst troll.

LOOK AT THIS FAG

I'm just jealous I don't get to suck his tiny Canadian penis :[

Holy 90s. That's great.

It's the weekend so 14 year olds are on at this time.

But where's the fun in that? Plus if he can stretch it out into some absurd 3 video long series bonus. GOTTA GET THOSE VIEW SOMEHOW

You could easily stretch it out into 3 videos with a legit enterprise solution. The difference is that the shit will work and work properly. He's teaching people to be retarded.

Level1Techs ftw

She's got a dick, doesn't she

OUR STUDIO BURNT DOWN!

Billion dollar insurance money rebuild vlog part 66

And a clickbait picture of Luke's dick as the thumbnail.

>clickbait picture
Yeah, the clickbait is getting to the point of being unbearable.
I know what to expect from the video, so I ignore the clickbait, but they're going so far as to alienate a large portion of their viewers without attracting new viewers.

Why does everyone hate Linus again?

Because he's a personality.
Personalities are polarizing.
It's about that simple.

Why does everyone hate Linus again? Like seriously, you guys loathe him

He's somewhat successful and charismatic. The stallmanites and l00nux fags can never hope to achieve this.

This, and he doesn't do much Linux content, though I will be interested in how he hosts the clustered ZFS "petabyte" server.

so sick of seeing this gloryhole flu looking motherfucker's face every time i open yt

Stop watching his videos then...
You know you can tell youtube not to show them to you right?

watch any pc related video and he starts popping up.

you can tell YT you're not interested but that doesn't stop it, it'll still come back if you keep watching PC vids because he's the biggest channel in that category.