/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

/revival of TehC & GGn/ edition

Previous Thread The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>IRC
#ptg on irc.rizon.net SSL only

>Info
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
>Want in?
interviewfor.red
opentrackers.org

>Friendly reminders
• Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.
• Staff read & post in these generals.
• This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
• Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Don't upload this to PTP.

here, you fucking mouthbreathers. proper OP text

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE REFERENCE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

>News
When autism reaches critical levels, news will get posted in this thread.
Want it sooner? Do it yourself or read the old thread.

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.

What's Oppaitime?

What happened to GGn anyways? I know they went down with WCD, and they were the only tracker I had an account with.

Are they back up yet? They said they would, unlike WCD.

>no news
Eat dick OP!

Nah, they said they're not coming back. UGC is the only game tracker atm.

a site for big, juicy anime titties

they are back

How do I get into kg?

it's a weeb tracker with meme sysops. perfect for /ptg/
When WCD got seized, GGn came back up after about a week. GGn has suffered more downtime since then but from unrelated reasons. GGn is currently back up & working fine

I have always like current OP better than yours. Especially that useless news jab.

fuck off, spaghetti

I looked the old OP better, fuck you mods.

>mods

???

What's the best way of getting in to *DBits?

No Discussion List:
Please, do not discuss or share recruitment locations of the following trackers:
• *DBits (*DB)
If information about their recruitment becomes publicly available, they are going to close it.

CG Peers is kill

R.I.P.

RIP GayTorrents

How do I get into kg?

they recruit from bB and BTN

HDbits and SDbits

>yfw /ptg/ has power over *DBits

That is filled with outdated info

This is an updated version, not the one pulled from the wiki. it's pretty up-to-date (has current Bib recruitment, for example)

Rec me an album to get on PTH with my 49 leftover tokens.

i can see 5 or 6 places where it's wrong off the top of my head

You're putting up shit other people made online to get stolen.

How do you fucking have a regular general that's always on the front page about this? What the ever living fuck do you worthless excuses for human beings talk about here? Do you brag about your ratios or something even more pathetic?

list them and I'll be sure to fix them. Thanks

Yes!

yes!

yes!

Not being on x264, it seems to have higher prereqs compared to the quality I thought the site was. Is it a good one?

It's a nice tracker, probably around TehC's level but they both cater somewhat differently. Definitely worth having if you don't have PTP

TehC is my best movie tracker atm but I always run into 60s/70s movies that have 1080p encodes that have been inactive for 2+ years, not sure where I should realistically be trying to get if I want that stuff

yEs!

Is the route from CG through TPS still valid?

Also, how does one get into Secret Cinema?

>tfw in IPT and don't care about the rest
elitist faggots can suck my dick

YES!

Is it elitism? Not wanting to be part of a paki pyramid scheme?

theres an invites thread on MAM

I've found x264 to have really good retention, particularly of their internals. Not sure how well it fares for older era type stuff though. In reality KG is likely your best bet, but that's harder to get into

>Do you brag about your ratios
Yes, of course. Why wouldn't you?

Autism. None of that stuff affects you. Getting into places like HDBits requires spending months even years of your life unless you happen to know a recruiter.

IPT? Invite.

weirdo shrine

Steve Reich's Works Compilation performed by Steve Reich

What is a private tracker

Steve reich is great, also look for stuff by philip glass

Literal manchildren, kill yourselves.

it's like the pirate bay with a password

pth sucks

i'm glad i'm big pimpin' on APOLLO

t. Z

There never is any news. Calm your autistic ass down.

If I am already a member of AB is there any reason for me to try and join some other anime tracker? For instance Oppaitime?

Like anyone here gives a fuck what you think, pooloo.

idiot

Join OT regardless. All I do is idle on their IRC and it's pretty comfy.

pic related
Depends on the categories, OT has (I think) h-games, manga, hentai, and JAV. so if any of those are of interest, it's a pretty easy tracker to get on to, so you may as well

>mfw not reseeding trumped 100% rips
fuck you, nala

What happened to the fat nala edition?? I kind of liked that one

Let XANAX ease the pain, user . . .

Where does E*p*r*i*m recruit from?

stop shilling your shit op

Someone else will. You'll not be missed.

you = shitting street

No one gives a fuck snob.

t. madguy not in hdb

are movie trackers actually worth it? I just go to the pirate bay and sort by largest size

Actually,

t. IPT has everything I'd need from HDB

Retention might be an issue, which is why you should join IPT.

if that's enough to suit your needs then that's fine
HDBits is a better fit for me which is why I use it
You'd do well to remember the posts you replied to, were replies in and of themselves

You'd do well to remember nobody gives a fuck. Stop snobbing the thread up. You neet'd enough to get into hdb, congrats. Don't act like a saint because of it.

>flexes his HDB dick while everyone knows he just got in via invite anyway.

Hook harder, dumbass.

We've posted paths into HDBits before on /ptg/ and the recruiter swiftly pulls the threads within the week. "Helping" users by posting HDBits recruitment in /ptg/ is nothing but a disservice. Instead of ignoring someone's question, or simply telling them "no", I made an effort to explain the rationale.
I'm sorry you're too blinded by bitterness to understand these things

>I was trying to help

>pic related

A little too late to go for the high road champ. Fuck off.

Your elitistism is not welcome. Fuck off, pooloo.

I am happy to help polite users with genuine questions, what I am not prepared to do is cater to
>Like anyone here gives a fuck what you think, pooloo.

With that said, I'm going to sleep. Hope you enjoy the quality of the thread without me!

Then, you will fit right in on Apollo. Make sure you smell like curry too.

We will elitist faggot.

It will improve a lot. Thanks for leaving.

Designated shitting street this way:

PB PU + 6mo + 5uploads

I know which site looks more appealing to me. Not to mention, TPB is plagued with popup adverts that even uBlock Origin can't take care of.
Movies on PTP have full technical specs, screenshot examples and comparisons of quality, and often encoder notes too.
The common downside of private trackers ('having to maintain a ratio' or 'forced to seed everything forever') don't apply on PTP, it's honestly just a joy to use.
Private trackers get earlier access to newer moves, and in better quality, and are better for discovery, all the while being a wholly more enjoyable user experience

t. 312cuck

the 312 behind every post

does kg have an invite forum?

I didn't even realize this at the time, but
>Arrival 2016 2160p 4k UDH Bluray
4K Bluray isn't even cracked yet, and 23GB is small even for a 1080p Bluray. Judging by the filesize, it looks like a remux with non-essentials cut out (commentary audio tracks, etc).

So yeah, quality control is better, too.

>TPB is plagued with popup adverts that even uBlock Origin can't take care of.

learn to computer.

You could definitely block them with custom rules but you shouldn't have to. Taking that screenshot was honestly the first time I went to TPB in multiple years, so obviously I was just relying on default blocklists which clearly aren't good enough.

PTP is cancer. Its typeface choice is garbage and it is run by pooloos. TPB is garbage, but at least it looks respectable.

Arrival without the renner meme man and the crooked-eye negro would've been such a good movie.

The typeface is non-default and was set from an external stylesheet by the user
Also
>everything is pooloo
SO glad the quality of the general hasn't gone back to normal yet

>thinks PTP is not shitting streeter central

It says '404 Not Found'?

Newfag

please donate to ab freeleech pool

you = toilet water

if i donate, will you send me a picture of your feet

Anyone here ever bought an invite or buffered account?