Sup Forums Redpill General: if you use anything other than a Macbook at school you won't have any friends...

Sup Forums Redpill General: if you use anything other than a Macbook at school you won't have any friends, and then you won't make any connections, and you'll end up in retail paying down student loans for the rest of your twenties

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. mactoddler

Only brainlets need connections to find jobs.

Redpill for Applefans: You are not special. At all. And neither are any Apple products.

bro, unless you are von Neumann tier smart no one is gonna want to put up with insufferable stinky fat neckbeards even if they are slightly above average.
competent normie > smarter autismo every single time

Redpill: WalmartOS is dying. They've lost the server market, they've lost the developer market, and because of the cloud, they've killed off most of the desktop market. Being proficient with WalmartOS is a waste of your time. Professional WalmartOS sysadmins will be homeless within five years as more IT operations get automated and moved to the cloud - a cloud full of Linux servers running containers that require very little traditional Ops upkeep and maintenance.

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

But what about the touchpad?

>all that butthurt
kek'd fucking hard. you must be losing your mind over Apple and Macs.

Holy shit.....it's over.

Linus uses a Mac. The gods have spoken.

If it's good enough for him, then it's good enough for me.

GNOME
MACBOOK
HOLY SHIT

Even Linus knows macs are for toddlers.

Lol Macfags BTFO

>not using pen and paper
>not bringing a SONY cassette voice recorder

all the smartest and successful people in the world use Macs. and there's nothing you can do about it.

you will be forever stuck with garbage you call a computer. you will forever have to find pleasure in posting trolls in a mongolian image board that's completely irrelevant.

what a shit existence.

Stupid fucking macfags.

We Windows and Linux users rule the world. go back into your little hugbox social media liberal faggot containment boards and suck eachothers cocks

>redpill

lol just like the matrix XD

It's true. Elites generally just buy the best, whether it's laptops, cars, or property.

In mass society, nobody else matters.

>tfw I'm just a lonely gamer windows and android fag

I need to convert to apple then maybe I can have a life

>We Windows and Linux users rule the world
Thoughts of a delusional retard. KEK'd hard.

lol, if you have Windows in your house at all (on anything) you shouldn't call yourself a Linux user. Fuck you.

t. actual Unix engineer

Bow before your GOD, he built the world's most robust OS.

Trump got paid to use that fagbook while linux powers his internet.

Wew. What a rollercoaster.
I don't know who's getting BTFO anymore.

>cassette
cmon
use a micro SD jesus

>print out slides from lecture
>bring to class
>record lecture
>take notes on slides
>also re-listen to the lecture
easy A

MACTODDLERS

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

>it's just a normal laptop
>implying normal laptops cost so much for so little performance and such awful battery life

Macfags forever on suicide watch

> On Sup Forums
>Uses mac
Kek

>implying I'm even paying for my education

>world's most robust operating system
I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

some do,

Got a T420 and lots of buddies

>hurrrrr everyone on the internet is from america where you have go into enormous debt to educate yourself and become a productive, taxpaying member of society

TOP KEK

>work in a pentesting company
>no one there knew the CEO personally
>flexible working hours
>no trouble
>only CEO uses Apple

Your point is null. I am a linuxfag and I got 3 contractors I work for.

Do most people bring a laptop to class now? I graduated college a decade ago and only like one or two people would bring a laptop to lecture.

This. I only bring my old as fuck Toshiba laptop to computer classes, just like my classmates. And what the fuck is student loans? In my country a bachelor and a masters degree only costs about 6000€. I hear that trump would make state universities free of charge.

>was going to make
Fixed

>student loans
lel