Is there any legit reason to run Max OS on a virtual machine other than compiling and testing multiplatform software?

Is there any legit reason to run Max OS on a virtual machine other than compiling and testing multiplatform software?

it runs like fucking garbage in a vm, so no

it runs like fucking garbage anyway though

it runs fine on their hardware with an ssd

it runs fine on p much any hardware, but not in a vm
posting from a hackintosh right now

If you happen to run maverics can you install mousecape, and copy off the mouse icons? i'd like to switch myn to the older ones. - iflyun@g

If you want proper graphics acceleration your going to need at minimum some shitbox to hackintosh with a supported graphics card

MacOS tends to just fine even on rather ancient hardware. Apple or not

*tends to run just fine

I'm a retard

Nobody asks if a vm runs fast you illiterate fucks. They by definition don't run as fast on any OS. Jesus fucking christ you are stupid.

Besides you obviously want to shill apple products when you're such a stupid shit to suggest a hackindosh would be slow.

Apples are literally common PCs in hardware since 10+ years ago.

>quads

It runs fine in a VM for most purposes just like any other OS does in a VM - if you have a requirement for GUI acceleration (who the fuck cares, really) then fine, build a full Hackintosh with a discrete supported GPU, otherwise it works fine in a VM.

Been using OSX/macOS in VMs for over a decade now, helped start The OSx86 Project, distributed the world's first generic OSx86 installation DVD, got called out by Apple Legal for it and I still have the certified letters too.

It runs fine in a VM, as long as you don't have some 10+ year old dual core based hardware with 2GB of RAM.

>HATERS GONNA HATE

>m-muh BARE METAL BARE METAL DO I SOUND LIKE I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT YET GUYS
it runs like shit and you've been consistently proven wrong every time

no it doesn't you fucking idiot fanboy

It runs just fine, and the only thing you've ever proven is you can use a keyboard, son.

>HATERS GONNA HATE

your still as dumb as ever

It actually runs pretty fast. Testing chrome now. Debian runs slower actually.

Weird.

Though both are shit of course. It's a vm. I guess I should uninstall pronto.

>call someone else dumb
>use "your" instead of "you're"
>you're so cute, son

your really stupid, stop replying to me

who are you quoting

t. blind GNU/Linux fanboy that has never used a mac

god damn I'm disgusted already

you can impress your real life friends with your expensive polished turd (mac) but you wont impress us. fucking faggot ass

ew. omg. I just remembered it uses that shitty scheme that the whole toolbars bar of an applications gets stickied to the top of the desktop

omfg, it was shit in 1982 and it shit now. stoap

just stoap bupple

>implying I own a real Mac
>implying I have irl friends
>implying I didn't just strike a nerve on a GNU/Linux fanboi
wew

>t. mactoddler

>compiling and testing multiplatform software
That's kind of the primary reason for running ANY OS in a virtual machine. No sane individual runs a VM as their daily driver.

don't be stupid. the main reason is servers. it's literally like 99% of their income at least.

they would not exist at all without them.