Tfw Germany is actually worse than spain in terms of Autobahn

>tfw Germany is actually worse than spain in terms of Autobahn
>tfw China built all this within the last 10 years.
>tfw Murrica is actually kinda shit for being a superpower and greatest economy in the world.

freegeo.org/2015/05/02/it-took-chinas-engineers-only-10-years-to-completely-leapfrog-the-us-interstate-system/

The more you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

chinafile.com/multimedia/infographics/chinas-new-roads-are-taking-toll
youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM
bbc.com/news/magazine-32821678
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Communism and slave labor can accomplish all sorts of thing really fast.
China has also been just building shit for the sake of building shit to boost their fake economy and make party member's cousins rich.
If highways out to empty cities sitting there waiting to collapse the economy is progress, count me out.
We for the most part just build what's needed to where it's needed and that's it.
Also almost all of China's highway system is tolled.
Here they are..... get ready.....FREEEEEEE.

chinafile.com/multimedia/infographics/chinas-new-roads-are-taking-toll

Super inaccurate map. It totally excludes a ton of federal highways not to mention literally all state highways.

No matter, they have more and for such a large country, it will be useful.

Russia, on the other hand... And they arent shying away from slave labour either...

No, they don't. See:

>Communism and slave labor can accomplish all sorts of thing really fast

This. Not to mention, East asia has no cultural marxim

>American railways werent built by Chinese slave labour

HAHAHAHA

>Russia

This is outdated, we have 11.000 km, we are fucked too

They weren't, they were built primarily by Americans. That's like claiming that Jews built the Autobahn

>Americans

HAHAHAHAHA

Just as Mexican "Americans", right?

Mexicans didn't migrate to the midwest, so no. Chinese immigrants played a very minor role that's only noteworthy because they worked for even less than the minimum at the time and were hated by everyone.

>American education

The Chinese only worked on the railroads in the west. The vast majority of rail in the US was built by Americans (including freed slaves) and western European immigrants (lots of German and Irish)

>minor part
>transcontinental railway

>Murrican Education

>I have no argument
Vast majority of the Transcontinental railway was built by Americans and European immigrants, the Chinks were just 3% of the workforce,

>3% were not slave labour

>American education

> doesn't know anything about American geography
No surprise there. You Turks are retarded inbreds.

They weren't, they were paid garbage but they weren't slaves.
>German acting like he knows anything about my country

>American revisionist education

No wonder you vote for people like Trump

>German educational system not vastly better than America

I bet you dont even know were Germany is. Somewhere around Iraq, amitire?

youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM

t. gr**k in Germany

At least you know about the Turks. You are at least more intelligent than 99% of the US.

But that's not saying much.

Mehmet pls, you're worse than Poland in PISA, stop embarrassing yourself by acting like you know what you're talking about.

>PISA

but that's for highschool, jamal.

I guess you never heard of College, right?

OH RIGHT YOU DIDNT! HAHAHAHAHA.

Normal people not belonging to the 1% cant even afford College in the US, and especially not Jamal.

Have fun pissing in you diapers, while you work with chicken all day every day.

Yes, Germans are so incredibly intelligent that they are still occupied to this very day by a foreign military composed of people who are less intelligent.

Because Germany's leaders are american cocksuckers and also as intelligent as the American masters they suck off erry day.

>Normal people not belonging to the 1% cant even afford College in the US, and especially not Jamal.

Of course, Germany has some of the highest portion of people who go to college in the wor...oh.

>They weren't, they were paid garbage but they weren't slaves.

So, the Chinese who built the Chinese railroads arent slave-labour now?

Because they are actually paid fairy well compared to the Chinese labour who built the US continental railway.

>Let me tell you about your country

It's like you're fresh from the Youtube comment section or something

>They people who rule over us, our supposed best and brightest, are the least intelligent in the country.
So essentially, you're admitting that Germany is backwards?

>2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bbc.com/news/magazine-32821678

>How US students get a university degree for free in Germany

>3 June 2015

>While the cost of college education in the US has reached record highs, Germany has abandoned tuition fees altogether for German and international students alike. An increasing number of Americans are taking advantage and saving tens of thousands of dollars to get their degrees.

A M E R I P O O R

HAHAHA

>Because they are actually paid fairy well compared to the Chinese labour who built the US continental railway.

Except, you know, the 130 year difference in purchasing power...

>So, the Chinese who built the Chinese railroads arent slave-labour now?

Not if they were paid, the process of which involved them hoping on a boat, knowing like they'd be treated like garbage all for a paycheck. You don't really seem to grasp the concept of slavery now, do you hans?

And degrees from top US institutions go farther than in your country, expressed in a greater median income.

It still doesn't prove your point in the slightest.

>Let me tell you about your country: the thread

Except they dont.

American degrees are shat upon as being products of bribery and money laundering, at least in my university, which is a German elite uni.

Try again, Ameripoor.

A M E R I D I A P E R S

>American degrees are shat upon as being products of bribery and money laundering, at least in my university, which is a German elite uni.

Considering it's Germans who have to retake courses when they come here, not the other way around, I believe that's a mistaken assertion.

>retake courses

You mean; like paying more money to your corrupt oligarchy.

I, for one, can study for less than 40,000 denbts that I have to pay back for the next 20 years.

Again;

A M E R I P O O R

>I, for one, can study for less than 40,000 denbts that I have to pay back for the next 20 years.

Good for you, just don't expect your work to meet our standards (see Volkswagen recall as an example of German "quality").