Do you trim your hair/beard yourself, Sup Forums?

Nope, Clean shaven always and I'm not that poor that I can't afford £5 twice a month for haircuts.

> not cutting your own hair to avoid going out in public

my mom is a licensed hairstylist and she cuts my hair free. as for facial hair i shave it off every other day.

>going out in public
step it up user

I'm autistic enough to fall for some of the main Sup Forums memes, but not autistic enough to stop going outside.

Twice a month?
Are you a turk? Wtf

>twice a month
Huh?

White boi.
Fresh fade, always.

>5 quid haircut

ew

mine costs 25 quid

Yeah bro, I have three separate devices
The exact hair clipper in your image for cutting my own hair and trimming my beard,
and a shaver with a smaller trimmer om it to do the details and shave

When I was a poorfag I had my gf help me do my fade. I'm pretty good with the front and sides though

Now there's an on site barber at my health club, like $25 for hair and beard trim, I go about once every three weeks

Oh and an old hair clipper I use for my dick

>cutting your own hair
Literally autism

Shit hairline skinhead master race reporting. I used to use clippers but I've been using pic related for over a year now and it's fucking brilliant. Shaving is so much better than going to the barbers and making the same old small talk every time.

>being proud that he is a shill goy

yes

saves me money and time, thanks. If my hairstyle is simple enough that I can do it myself why pay $20

>paying £25 for a haircut

LMAOing at your life pham

that's his point..?

Safety razors are bliss.

That's kinda retarded. Considering you still need a clipper to trim your sideburns, ears, and neck.

It comes with pic related. I use it around the back of my ears and top of my sideburns. I never need to go over with neck with it though as I take the plastic bit of the main unit, so it's effectively on 0. using both is still much quicker than using clippers. Good clippers usually need to be plugged into the mains too, whereas this charges and unplugs.

No, I'm not a homosexual so I don't """trim'''''' my beard. I just shave it off.

No, I'm not a homosexual so I don't ""shave"" my beard. I just trim it now and then.

I go to BYU, which requires dress and grooming standards. I don't want to spend $15 on a haircut, so I let my hair grow, and wear a beanie to cover the length of it so I can get into the testing center (that's the main time that they check grooming).
Similarly, I only bother shaving to get into tests, or if one of my teachers is a real ass, but I'm in the humanities so it's not a big deal. They have beard cards and hair waivers, but I can't qualify for either (beards if you have a skin condition, and hair if its for some job or acting position)

>tfw haven't had my hair cut since 2003
>haven't shaved since 2011
Chads, the lot of you.

uwotm8

Clean shave is so retro.

>BYU
Damn Mormons.

You're a fucking tramp m8. Nothing to be proud of.

I want this haircut, but dunno how to call it. Long buzzcut?

How to remove my facial hair permanently?
Not with laser.

If you actually want that then you should consider suicide.

My point is, rather than getting this expensive >$100 vidal sasoon set, just get a normal hair clipper than can do everything.

Retro as in when men were real men? Then yes.

>consider suicide
I won't. You go to Hell for that.

Any strong acid of choice.

Yeah, looks like maybe an inch to an inch and a half buzzcut or so

Anyone else use pic related? Been cutting my own hair/using groomers on my facial hair for years and experimented with many, this is by far the best I've found

Retro as in it can be fashionable or not on the whims of fashion magazines.

Fair enough

See you there.

Not technology

>Anyone who wants to save money is poor

Entitled rich kid detected.

Sounds like BS, but my father deals with Phillips, as in the company. They have shoddy quality.

To be fair I got it as a present and I assumed the set was around £40 but I just checked and it's over £70. It does shave your head faster than clippers though, so it's actually better. I probably wouldn't pay that for it myself though.

hair, no, my haircut costs me 2 euros, since the hairdresser is a friend and I get a buzzcut
beard, if I happen to grow it at the time, yes, but it's a fucking hassle to do it with a cheap trimmer, have to spend like 10minutes going through the beard like 10 times

>implying hair clipper is not technology for real men
OP here, I expected more discussions about which hair trimmer has better quality.

My brother uses it for his facial hair only. He loves it.

When I visited the states couple of years ago was kinda surprised that most man have clean close shave yet huge bushes under armpits often in combination with sleeveless wife beaters.

Those are trans.

kek

>shaving your beard
faggots.

Leave the ghetto next time you come to the US.

>fashion magazines

/lgbt/ -->

Trim, you idiot.
Learn some English.

Sup Forums is not for consumer advice Skippy.

nein

geh sterbe

I believe you. Still, the kit is so cheap that it doesn't really matter to me. One of the attachments broke so I just bought a whole new kit for like $20 and now I have backups of everything except that one attachment that broke

He gets it. The reason I like it so much is the area under the clipper is more closed than most clippers, so less hair gets jammed up in there. Most other clippers I've had I can only use until it gets so backed up with hair that it's not effective anymore. I even tried taking one apart, cleaning it and putting it back together but the margins are so slim you can't quite get it back together right.

make me.

>nein
>geh sterbe

Speak English, you wannabe-Nazi.

>One of the attachments broke so I just bought a whole new kit for like $20
If you're that loaded, just buy real stuff like Oster.

Shaving off your beard isn't for faggots.

Trimming your beard is for faggots.

>Do you trim your beard yourself, Sup Forums?

Rented Charger and drove from Toronto via Detroit to NYC with my GF, wanted a taste of real america. Tried to look intimidating and wore all black yet still got my credit card skimmed at gas station like every other euro loser. I'm not racist but cashier was black.

>Engrish

kek

sprich deutsch, untermensch

I use it just as much for facial hair as hair though so I need both capabilities, and getting one of each from Oster seems really expensive. Also these 2 kits for $40 have lasted me for over a year now and probably will keep serving me for a good while yet. Shit even the attachment that broke was mostly my fault because it broke while I was moving across the country and I didn't pack it as well as I should have.

>traveling to a third-world country

Ik wil m'n fiets terug kankermof.

why would you shave or cut your hair
I bet you guys don'T like free software