I have a crush on an Italian girl and I need some advice on asking her out on a date

I have a crush on an Italian girl and I need some advice on asking her out on a date.
I'm 19 yrs old if that matters.

>Hey you want to go to X and do X
>yeah ok / no

That won't work cus I'm ugly asf

>still asking for some advice

Ugly as in normal looking or ugly as in actually buttfuck ugly?

Then nothing will work, and you have to get ready for a life of celibate.

Look you need to pick yourself up. Man up. It's all about heart and character, just be your best self. You will win this in the end.

Just be yourself m8

Just ask her out?
My gf is Italian.

post pics

Normal looking, I guess

I wish

What do Italian girls like?

If you're white , your chance to fuck her might be very disappointing

Be Asian

>Be Asian
Same couple as above

I'm as white as snow

Then you need to look your best, smell nice, and then gain her attention and interest by talking to her about a topic.

Most important thing is to make her laugh and smile, once you do that you can ask her out and she'll probably say yes.

Buy her food, Chicks dig food.

Italians come second only to Americans with having shitty facial hair.

>smell nice

Wrong. You have to smell manly with a dousing of cheap cologne/deodorant.

The bunch of Italians I hung up with was pretty outgoing, so there was a lot of going to the theater, museum, forest, etc. either in a group or just me and her. The whole lot was very talkative and she's no different. Since you're a foreigner a very good subject is how things are different in your place. Our first conversation was me asking her if her home city was a nice place to live. Then there was a birthday at a restaurant and we talked a little bit and if the conversation died down with her I talked with other people at the table in order to not look like a sperg ... It's easy dude, you just have to get out of the comfort zone and do things that cost some work. You might get rejected and I did lot of times before meeting her (a Polish girl, a Lithuanian, a Hong Kongneese). It hurts a little but you learn to overcome it and not being a bitch. I used to behave like a total sperg but now I don't spend more than 3 months inbetween gfs.

That being said, this is Sup Forums so my merits don't matter and I only have white gfs because everybody knows white chicks dig the Mexican brown dick and European white men are all cucked into oblivion :^)

Fuck off normie.