I want to buy an apartment from Europe, my budget is 10 000 euros

I want to buy an apartment from Europe, my budget is 10 000 euros.

Is this possible?
In Finland even the cheapest studio apartments are 25 000e and up.

Other urls found in this thread:

explorimmo.com/annonce-9443446.html
idealista.com/en/venta-viviendas/#municipality-search
fotocasa.es/indice-inmobiliario__fotocasa.aspx
idealista.com/en/inmueble/30347706/
idealista.com/en/inmueble/29102394/
idealista.com/en/inmueble/30494475/
idealista.com/en/inmueble/32520942/
idealista.com/en/inmueble/28906882/
solvia.es/resultadosOportunidades.asp?idCategoriaTipoVivienda=1&_hasta_dormitorios=7&_desde_m2=0&filtroTipoObraNueva=S&filtroTipoObraCurso=S&filtroTipoSegundaMano=S&nav=1&orden=precioCampanya&tipoOrden=ASC&mapa=N&web=O
sreality.cz/detail/prodej/byt/2 1/bilina-teplicke-predmesti-m--svabinskeho/3895759196
sreality.cz/detail/prodej/byt/2 1/chomutov-chomutov-kamenna/2369884508
sreality.cz/detail/prodej/byt/3 1/jirkov-jirkov-mladeznicka/3929117020
15min.lt/verslas/naujiena/finansai/zarasuose-parduodamas-visas-daugiabutis-viena-buta-suremontuoji-kita-gauni-veltui-662-621567
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off we're full

You want to buy an apartment with only 10000 euro? You must be retarded.

>my budget is 10 000 euros
lol

>10k
Lol are you poor?
Try 600k

You can buy my entire country with 10.000 euros

In France and Spain it's a normal budget if u want 9m^2.

Wat maakt jouw big mac zo uniekt?

Je suis riche.

lel go to etuovi.com and search for Kemi

explorimmo.com/annonce-9443446.html

4m^2.

4 fucking square metres.

And you get a toilet and a shower.

Depends on what you're expecting.

Here, if you want some modern, newly constructed hi-tech apartment, with 10 000 Euro you could barely handle something reasonable.

On the other hand, in some suburban gommiblock, with 10k Euro you could go even with something bigger than 2 + 1 I think.

>if you want some modern, newly constructed hi-tech apartment

I don't.

10m^2 with running water and a toilet for the occasional pooping is more than sufficient.

If you're interested in Spain search here:

idealista.com/en/venta-viviendas/#municipality-search

Click a random province, then click on "See x homes in " and order by cheaper.

If you want to see only the cheapest provinces, look at their name here: fotocasa.es/indice-inmobiliario__fotocasa.aspx

Some quick examples:
idealista.com/en/inmueble/30347706/
idealista.com/en/inmueble/29102394/
idealista.com/en/inmueble/30494475/
idealista.com/en/inmueble/32520942/
idealista.com/en/inmueble/28906882/

Also you can search homes sold by banks from evictions, they're cheap: solvia.es/resultadosOportunidades.asp?idCategoriaTipoVivienda=1&_hasta_dormitorios=7&_desde_m2=0&filtroTipoObraNueva=S&filtroTipoObraCurso=S&filtroTipoSegundaMano=S&nav=1&orden=precioCampanya&tipoOrden=ASC&mapa=N&web=O

Gracias, Spainbro.

Is there a monthly charge with those apartments, and how big is it?

In Finland if you own an apartment you still have to pay about 200 euros a month to the company that owns the whole building. For heating and stuff.

Well, in that case 10 000 is more than enough. You're like... aimed for some specific country or something?

Not really, but I like Paris, Amsterdam, Prague and Genève.

I don't know much about the Czech Republic but the old capital is very charming.

No, you just have to pay a local tax called IBI (Impuesto de Bienes Inmuebles) which depends on the town and how big is your home. The average IBI is 60-80€/month. Apartment communities can also have a community cost for the maintenance of the block, but an apartment of these prices isn't likely to be in one of such communities...

Ústecký region (north Bohemia) is a paradise of cheap apartments in commieblocks. You can get one for about 7000 Euro, 60 km from Dresden, 70 km from Prague.

sreality.cz/detail/prodej/byt/2 1/bilina-teplicke-predmesti-m--svabinskeho/3895759196

sreality.cz/detail/prodej/byt/2 1/chomutov-chomutov-kamenna/2369884508

sreality.cz/detail/prodej/byt/3 1/jirkov-jirkov-mladeznicka/3929117020

2k for an apartment in a commieblock in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. You can easily get a deal and maybe get an extra apartment if you fix up the one you buy.
30-40 m^2
Or you can just buy the whole building with 40 apartments for 80k.

15min.lt/verslas/naujiena/finansai/zarasuose-parduodamas-visas-daugiabutis-viena-buta-suremontuoji-kita-gauni-veltui-662-621567

>600k
Lol are you poor?
Try 5m

>but the old capital is very charming.
Agree, but especially in the old capital estate prices are the highest. As it's been said, with 10k you can get pretty well in commieblocks or suburbs. In attractive areas, 10k might be only for something basic.

>2016
>not having 1bn on an account

>As it's been said, with 10k you can get pretty well in commieblocks or suburbs

Please show me any apartment in Prague suburbs for 10k Euro. Such prices are available only in those truly worst shitholes like Ústecký or Moravskoslezský kraj.

Where I live one bed flats start at £300K

Don't know any particular example, but don't tell me that somewhere like Jižní město you wouldn't find a commie apartment for 10k.

The UK is infamous for ridiculously expensive apartments.

Is Czhec a safe place to live?

Hell no. 50,000 Euro at best, and that's the smallest apartment in the worst commieblock.

>Is Czhec a safe place to live?

it's just invaded by germans once in a while, otherwise ok

London

>Is Czhec a safe place to live?
In general I think yes.

I checked it meanwhile and you were right, didn't know it is this fucking expansive. But I think that statement "with 10k Euro you can go with something very basic" still fits.

in Prague you can get maybe a cardboard box and live under the bridge with that money

>my budget is 10 000 euros
>Is this possible?
no. Try the "almost" Euro countries Like Moldavia or shit

This.

Newly constructed hi-tech apartment costs around 60 - 70k euro, at least in Prague. So, no. You can't buy shite with 10k.

it is possible to find such cheap apartments anywhere outside western europe

Wtf, another user from Prague that has no idea about prices of apartments, you can't be older than 18.
New apartment in Prague costs at least double of what you wrote, Pepo.

Czech Republic is, quite frankly on the same level as your country. Been there, the standard of living, quality of life etc. It's similar.

>tfw we are more expensive than eastern euros
lol

Alri then.
I admit.

lol

Even in my Mordor, my 1 room apartment costs 60k euro, parent's 3 room apartment ~130k.
OP is strange.

>another user from Prague that has no idea about prices of apartments

Heh, no? Someone is being delusional, a bit, and I'm not talking about me. In Prague, you can find without any problems a fine new apartment for about 2kk Czech Crowns. Talking about the outer parts of the city.

>you can't be older than 18
And how old are you? Using age as an insult. Oh, lawd.

>anywhere outside western europe
Is it possible to afford an appart for 10 000 euros in Praha? Well I know that Czech Republic is western Europe, but you said it so...

I am not sure you can buy something in Russia with this money even in shithole

Not in France

>Well I know that Czech Republic is western Europe
Maybe a beta version of Western Europe at best 2bh.

>insult
I use it as an excuse for theirs inexperience

>2kk CZK
aka 75k Euro

>a fine new apartment
1+1 neet dwellhole

Read the thread, Pierre. Not in Praha but here

>9m^2

What the fuck? You want to live in a closet or something?

>10 000 euros
I did a quick search on the web, are you fine with a car box? Because that's the best you can get.