Why can't i find these for sale anywhere? why does no one want my money?

why can't i find these for sale anywhere? why does no one want my money?

they must really be shit to be sold out everywhere and on backorder until may.

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/shop/product/MMEF2AM/A/airpods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise-induced_hearing_loss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those things hurt my ears

Overpriced plastic headphones aren't technology

you're right. they're not innovative at all.

you're such a brave soul being on Sup Forums and bashing apple.

do traditional ear buds hurt your ears?

fucking retard

I'm wearing them right now. Probably my favorite purchase of the last 6 months. Everything about them is great and works perfectly.

Can they be used for Android?

Yes, but you have to connect them through the normal bluetooth menu, they don't automatically sync

Yes they can be used with any normal bluetooth device, but with Apple stuff they link to your icloud account so switching between your devices is seamless, for instance I can switch between my phone and macbook in a matter of seconds without navigating to any bluetooth menus.

>why can't i find these for sale anywhere?
Fucking what?
apple.com/shop/product/MMEF2AM/A/airpods

Why are they so expensive?

There are like 20 words on the entire webpage, you couldn't read them all?

Because they're not just cheap shitty earbuds, they have a ton of added functionality that I'm not going to bother listing but you can find with a quick google search. I bought them and feel like I very easily got my money worth. If they were stolen or broken today I would buy a new pair tomorrow.

you remove yourself from Sup Forums immediately

None of those words say anything about them not being for sale

make me bitch

It's very easy to understand that op meant "why can't I buy these anywhere without waiting until May?"

why your plate is empty?

>plate
you mean the mouse?

Kek

>calling your plate a mouse

disgusting chicklet keyboard and i know something about disgusting keyboards. I'm typing from a surface pro keyboard.

I miss my Lenovo Thinkpad 13 keyboard

DongleBook Pro

Maybe he should have said that instead of using words that mean an entirely different thing.

Jesus good thing your headphones are wireless otherwise you'd be all tangled up. Just look at that mess.

Also that mouse is autistic.

he did...
>they must really be shit to be sold out everywhere and on backorder until may.

>that mouse is autistic
better than any windows based mouse I've ever used

That's because you're autistic

ear buds in general are degenerate

enjoy your loss of hearing

>degenerate

Back to the_donald, cuck.

lol mad cause you know I'm right and you probably use ear buds on the daily

rip your ears

Show me on this page where ear buds cause hearing loss: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise-induced_hearing_loss

>enjoy your loss of hearing

source?

Is this the new Iphone?

I want a set but they're too expensive and have poor battery life :(

Can these be used with Apple TV for wireless TV earbuds?

My friend has these and he let me try them the other day. They actually sound pretty good and stay in the ear. I wouldn't buy them because of the insane price but they're actually not that bad.

>My friend has these and he let me try them the other day. They actually sound pretty good and stay in the ear. I wouldn't buy them because of the insane price but they're actually not that bad.
you're on phase 2 of becoming a macfag
source: it happened to me

>2 new posts
>If you're signed in to iCloud, your AirPods are set up automatically with your iPhone or iPod touch, Mac, or Apple TV (4th generation)

The picture was taken with an iphone 7+ if that's what you're asking

that's awesome. I wonder how the latency is.

>in-ear headphones
>make the buds out of slick, hard plastic because MUH AESTHETICS and MUH COURAGE THINK DIFFERENT

You really can't go any more vain than Apple.

I've tried to make them fall out and have been unsuccessful. They are also comfortable enough that I wear them for 8 hours at work and they never feel uncomfortable.

What kind of retards employ you and let you wear headphones for 8 straight hours?

I work overnight security while I'm in school, I'm all alone so can do whatever I want basically.

No, I meant the white Space Odyssey thing on the table.

triggered

Jimmy5shus plz go

Apple really has you stretched out huh. careful with the prolapses

Just go for a walk.

You should find some on the sidewalk soon enough.

Nope, I would never.

>Nope, I would never.
that's what I said

Dude just because I think the earbuds are cool doesn't mean I like it. They're alright. I hate Apple, and everything that they do.

>I hate Apple, and everything that they do.
that's a bit extreme, give Apple a chance

>nobody paying attention to the filename

Nope

>windows based mouse

oh. you read that part, too?

Use istocknow's site to give you notifications of shipments to any store, then when you get notifications go and immediately purchase and select the pickup option.

In all London stores these bastards are selling out in under 20 minutes. Both main stores haven't even received any units in 1 week.

>sold out everywhere
Everyone is buying multiple extras for when they inevitably drop them.

Dumb anime poster

Been thinking about getting a pair, mainly for nighttime usage of my Apple TV (got a roommate) and because cords on normal earbuds have been getting frustrating. The price seems high at first glance but in reality they're only moderately more expensive than any other non-shit bluetooth earbuds (turns out that making lithium-ion batteries and bluetooth circuitry both tiny and high quality costs money).

Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but it's probably going to happen sooner or later.

Just be aware that like normal AirPods they're shot at cancelling out loud noises, so just don't go in expecting them to do anything they're not designed to. Otherwise they're awesome, enjoy.

Shit*

you just choose the source right? it's not like it automatically switches when you play music on your phone initially then on your MBP

I thought that was what it does but I still have to go to the sound settings to click on the airpods to switch it over.

I'm using it on my windows desktop, MBP and iphone. I had to select it on the desktop to connect to it manually to all the devices. no difference between normal bluetooth headset unless I missed the auto switch things between macs

Yeah you still have to tell it which device oh want it to connect to otherwise it would annoyingly make decisions for you. But only having the click the macs volume icon and select AirPods or go to your phones control center and select AirPods is what I was referring to as seamless. Unlike my normal Bluetooth speakers that I have to go into Bluetooth settings to switch devices.

douche accessory of the year.

the new bluetooth headset.

Epic xD

lol fag

whoever took that pic is still a fag

>the new bluetooth headset.

It is bluetooth.

this

The AirPods look exactly the same as the wired EarPods. That guy would look just as goofy with regular EarPods but he'd have wires hanging down, he's funny looking period. This picture is such a weak "argument"

>bluetooth headphones
>innovative
kek
>>>/applestore/