Please help me find an idea for an IT-startup

Please help me find an idea for an IT-startup.

Sup Forums is not your personal startup incubator

I believe it works the other way around, first you have an idea and then you start a business and try to get funding for it

I will make nice pictures of all your ideas

see what do you mean the other wyy around? get funding and then search an idea?

ok... so get this.
Imagine Tinder but its government employees of any classificationreally but the moer leet the better. Match them with underachieving plebs tomentor and create new employees. they get paid on how many new recruits they get. TWIST: they have to teach them without the subject i mean the "match" noticing. DOUBLE TWIST: its really a front for hot russian mail order brides moonlighting for the kgb.

>oer leet the better. Match them with underachieving plebs tomentor and create new employees. they get paid on how many new recruits they get. TWIST: they have to teach them without the subject i mean the "match" noticing. DOUBLE TWIST: its really a front for hot russian mail order brides moonlighting for the kgb.

What are your skills?
Without any relevant skills or mad cash is impossible to build a company.

Do you plan your company to be business oriented or consumer oriented?

Master in CS
C++/Java/Ruby on Rails/OpenCV/HTML/JavaScipt

>Do you plan your company to be business oriented or consumer oriented?
Consumer oriented

Do you want to solve business issues (Steady pay, mid risk) or consumer issues (High pay with Ultra High risk)?

>High pay with Ultra High risk
this sounds nice

forget anything facing end users. Its a trap, You will have to spend more money on marketing people to generate hype than on the actual tech.

Go infrastructure and market to companies.
Anything simplying distributed data is always welcome.
Securing stuff too.
Making better visualisation out of data.
Helping them with cloud related headaches.

The problem with the consumer market is that always takes a big market research and lots of capital, if you just want to build a company out of nothing.

The only relevant field where you can start without manufacturing capabilities is finance and accounting. The rest is either hard to get in or too inflated. (It's only a matter of time for the second tech bubble to burst).

so let's say I make a service for young people to help old people do shopping.
I ring at other peoples houses and ask if they need help/want to help.

how many people do I have to interview to make a research?

>Making better visualisation out of data.
also, what would that specifically mean as an example?

kibana

thats for you to figure out.
If i knew, i would be selling it.
All I know is that everyone complains that esp. huge data is hard to visualize in such a way that the conclusions are clear from it.

Social media app that would suggest to you local retailers on tools and methods of most efficient suicide.
Hooking up with fellow suiciders before offering them a 2 for 1 discount on that helium tank? Might wanna also add in a "Going out with a BANG" fetish pack for those extra points you can trade in for Valium/Xanax tablets.

Amanda love cocks and want to be a sex slave

the problem with suicide is to get repeat customers

I am a fan of the start minuscule and start growing.
So go to the stores and check how many old people shop there, if you see a lot then your business will not serve your customer well, and will inevitably fail. But if few old people shop then your business might be of some utility.

Old people are the worst type of costumer for IT related startups, because you have to mold your service into something that they consider usable, in your example, for maximum usability, you could develop a phone with just one button for shopping requests.

Now for your employees, see how many young people are unemployed or badly employed so they would make some chores to get a few extra bucks.

You must also consider the legal part of your business, authorities are more aware of employment loopholes and because you aren't Uber you will not get away with some random technicality.

Design your user interaction how the information of the customer will go to the service provider, IT is a field to solve these kinds of problems.

After that make a prototype and let some old people you know to use, it might be your grandma or a neighbor of yours and leave your contact to them so more people can use your service, mouth to mouth marketing is the only one you can afford in this stage.

After, more and more people starrt using your idea is time to legitimate your business, hire contractors and handle infrastructure problems.

And I think that's all. Study some cases, I like to focus on the early 20th century US immigrants business for inspiration. I hope I could help.

You should take lo/g/os and market it towards normalfags

Discount on failed attempts?
Discount for family plan?
"Did your little daughter just kill yourself and you lost all meaning to life? 50% off on azor blades"
I dunno man, I could see this killing it

Start watching anime.

thanks user