Are you too poor to afford?

Are you too poor to afford?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/chaffetz-poor-americans-choose-health-care-iphones-article-1.2990611
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm too straight

im just not an apple fag and want to spend 700 dollars for outdated tech on a shit os

>Thinks a few Niggawats of power changes anything in the real world

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS", "You're just oo poor to afford it and are jealous")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

>his whole life is defined by what phone/laptop he uses
Just look at the people in this picture
Literally stupid sheep.

Nice copy pasta faggot

no to inteligent

Thanks, I wrote it myself

I am actually obsessed with making the most out of my purchases, for each given budget, regardless of how high it is, and Apple loses every time.

In other words, every time I take an Apple product, I always find it's worse than some other equally (or less) priced product.

It's all about the quality to price ratio.

Apple products age like milk, spec wise. They become obsolete after a year and half or so.

I got a 2010 macbook and by 2012 I had to replace it because it was fucking slow. Same goes to the first ipad.

My last apple stuff was iphone 4 which I still had as a backup phone.

Im just going to take a guess you are a beta mac faggot that thinks non mac users worship putin

> Shit os
You have no idea what your talking about, even if you're shilling hardcore for Linux, the os is superior to the other competition. if you're being remotely fair , the OS is a massive pull for macs. Its a reason to overcome all the other crap.

to inteligennt to fall for it

Stop being a poorfag you welfare whore
nydailynews.com/news/politics/chaffetz-poor-americans-choose-health-care-iphones-article-1.2990611

You become rich by not spending retarded amounts of money on everything
If you can't comprehend this then you're literally a brainlet

see

im really poor but i saved up and bought a used iMac with specs better than every modern AIO computer for the price i paid. also the screen is great and the speakers are amazing.

iMac/x220 masterrace

I'm actually considering getting a MacBook Pro once Windows 7 is no longer supported in 2020. Linux is decent for basic use but has none of the software support Windows and OSX have.

I won't use iOS crap even if it was given to me for free though. I want to use my phone the way I want to without arbitrary restrictions.

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

>retarded amounts of money
>like $2000
?

/thread

Every time some fags defend Macs with ludicrous claims of superiority instead of undeniable facts...

If Apple made a car, it would top out at 35MPH (to prevent user-stupidity fatalities), automatically drive itself, come equipped with 5-point safety harnesses and airbags, and the only user input would be the horn, with downloadable horntones. PRES BUTAN, RECEIVE BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP

If Microsoft made a car, it would top out at 65, break down if you drove through the "wrong part of town", and the trunk and backseat would automagically become filled with Mexicans when you weren't looking. Comes equipped with seatbelts and driver's side airbag.

Nix car: Tops out at 320MPH, looks like it did seven tours in Puerto Rico, impossible to steal, but has no seatbelts, comes equipped with dash-mounted spikes, and the fuel tank is on the front bumper. Runs on plutonium and rocket fuel.