SMOK general

Which vape mod has the highest-end tech?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0w57ZoloYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't you kill yourself using conventional methods?

>vaping e-juice
>not vaping shatter and still smoking cigarettes

>vape
You make everybody around you cringe

hell yeah *fist bump* jah rastafari the real rude board Sup Forums blot blot bumbclot

its a serious question

i want to buy the best quality vape

What's up with Blu ecigs, and if they're good, which one should I get that'll let me use my own vape juice?

If they're not good, what should I get that looks like blu (as in stick form factor) and does that thing where it lights up at the end when you inhale?

Cigalikes are garbage. Just get over yourself and buy a robot dong, they're like $20 now.

don't get those blu things, they fucking suck

Mods delete this and make a /muhstraightrazorthred/

I have this bad boy.

Just get a JUUL faggot.

Get an EGO AIO those things have blinking leds andd are babies first vape

Just buy loose tobacco and roll your own cigarettes. It's 2017 you can stop being a cunty faglord now

Aren't mechanical keyboard fans cunty faglords too?

we're on Sup Forums, its my right

If you are looking for an easy cigalike that isnt fucking trash then the juul is for you.

OP would have to confirm if it fits in his asshole first since he's a huge faggot

Relevant , I have pictured vape. SMOK Alien 220W and it's really nice. The charge through is extremely convenient and the fire button fits right in your palm.

Vape bleach

You make everyone around you cringe, faggot(s)

Cigs smell terrible

I wouldnt recommend anything less than a brick style. Mvp 3.0 is disable as hell and works bretty good and can charge your phone which really does come in handy. 4000mah

Does it matter? One device is enough. I just replace my two year old Wismec. I couldn't be fucked to spend shit tons of money on this crap. A bottle of juice per week and a pack of coils to last a month on a high quality tank is all I really care about.

Much love from team alien bro

youtube.com/watch?v=-0w57ZoloYc

There are many good ones I guess.
Using an evic vtc mini for about a year now.
Nothing to complain.

That Made me ROFLCOPTER!!!

>no IPS screen
>no bluetooth

Are you even trying OP?

Blus' were my first foray into vaping. They where pretty great until how expensive they are caught up with me.

Are sub ohm tanks just the norm now? I am having trouble in looking for one with over 1.2 ohm resistance.

Bruv, Im still just using the XCube 2 with a mutation v2

Yes, it is no big deal to subohm with a regulated device. I like the atlantis evo tank if you want prebuilt coils.

If you don't have a regulated mod, the Atlantis Evo 75 starter kit is a good entry point.

What's the best vape device under $50?

Why vape when you can just shove a whole fire hydrant up your ass?

Fag

I've given 2 of these as gifts, I'm pretty impressed with them for the price.

Cringe thread?

how is this cringe?

Why not just smoke an actual pipe?

cheers

Retard! Yeah, you! Why, in the holiest of fucks, would you want a highest tech vape mod when every mod in existence is worth shit after it's fire button craps out. And it will crap out. Just buy an iStick Pico, a couple of them, and enjoy the ride. I doubt you'll EVER need amything above that power class.

>iStick Pico
What tank do you use with it?

Why not just smoke cigarettes like normal people?

SXK Kayfun 5 Mini mostly.

Because they are made with poor quality tobacco.

To each his own, nigger. You'll understand that when you grow up, unless someone, hopefully, caps your stupid ass so you don't waste oxygen intended for those smarter and more useful than your punk ass.

Been using it with the Billow v2 Mini. Godlike tank, but goes through liquid like diarrhea through Ethiopians.

>using literally anything else

The EVO 75 is fucking dope. Loved it when I had it, gave it to a friend when I upgraded to an Alien.

>2017
>needing a crutch like nicotine

Grow the fuck up.

>Because they are made with poor quality tobacco
Dot get cheap shit.

>not vaping weed

>Don't get cheap cigarettes
>Lucky Strike no longer exists

Gotta say though, Kamel Reds are a good replacement. Only cigarettes that still give me a buzz. No no "Camel Reds", "Kamel Reds".

@59376756
Edgy

congrats fagl0rd my roomie has the same meme speakers also nice pipes nopt tal;king about yur dickl b ut i bet its pretyy gud 2 :)

Delet this

>Arizer
ma niq. Using a solo right now.

>ingesting illegal drugs
>Not just being satisfied with a legal nicotine fix

Absolutely disgusting.

>it's another "stoner thinks he's superior to smokers" episode

@59376804
no u

>Posting this shit every other day

Fuck off already.

I dont think you quite understand the difference in quality with pipe and cigar tobacco compared to cigarette tobacco.

>he doesn't build his own coils
What are you even doing on Sup Forums anyways

They still sell luckys theyre hard to find but they're around

Just picked up a GX350, probably never gonna go over 200W but I like the mod a lot, battery life is fantastic and you can't get a more compact 4-battery design

I like my Reuleaux RX2/3 can go up to 200 watts and the battery door swaps out so you can fit 3 batteries or go with the smaller back + 2 batteries

fucking gross.

Why bother with shatter or vaping if you're just gonna fuck your lungs/mouth/nose/taste up with ciggies?