User fell for the trap meme on Sup Forums

>user fell for the trap meme on Sup Forums
>panic mode sets in
>begs for advice on which antiviral meds to take on an technology board
Top KEK. You can't even make this shit up, folks.

No, but seriously... where do I need go from here? My Common Sense 2017 didn't work. A well endowed adversary penetrated a backdoor in my biological computer. I'm not even gay, honest to God serious. One horny drunk night and that's it! What is my wife going to think? Do I have it? The (((girl))) informed me she was infected with malware three weeks after the deed. All I made was just one f***king mistake!! My life is fucking over. Sorry for the rant...

Just remember that hentai is NOT like real life. I had to learn this the hard way. I'm too scared to make a doctor's appointment.

ease my suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORwfm2s6JeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the disease friendo.

What the fuck are you even saying?

I'm scared I have HIV

OP got aids from fucking a tranny.

Wait wat?

youtube.com/watch?v=ORwfm2s6JeY

seriously, how hard it is to use a condom?

no pun intended.

this video made me laugh and in some fucked up way made me feel better about the situation for about 20 seconds.

reality keeps thumping my almonds and I can't stop obsessing over this shit

Then go get tested you stupid piece of shit.

Fucking kill yourself because if this is true you not only cheated on your wife for a shitty meme you also were too stupid to use protection
Just the CIA degenerate killing disease doing its job

Shouldn't have fucked a tranny.

Hah, gay

My day keeps getting better and better

I feel no sympathy for you degenerates

You need to wait a while to be able to take the test. If you're clear, and there's a good chance you will be as successful transmission via sex is actually pretty low, use that Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis shit next time you do anything risky. In fact, just don't do anything risky again and you'll be fine.

Hurry and collect the bug bounty, user! Good work.

Anal sex transmission rate is about 1 in 71 - roughly 1.4%. Chances are good you'll be fine. Soldier on, son.

you sow what you plant

that's why i remind pure for the day of my marriage. i don't have to worry about deceases or anything like that. you can call me names or try to bully me because i'm 33 and virgin but i don't care. it doesn't matter if i never had a girlfriend either. i'm positive some day i will meet a nice girl that shares my view and we will be happy ever after.

i bet OP would love to switch places with me right this moment

Did you feel the buzz as the virus entered your system? You should have nicked your stinky with a razor blade for better absorption.

he would but he's busy spicing up your """"""""virgin"""""""" wife for you with his dick

Pretty sure it's worse than that. In any case, anal sex (especially between two men) has the highest transmission rate of STDs and particularly HIV/AIDS among all forms of sex.

One of the many reasons I'll never be into anal sex.

>you sow what you plant
What the fuck?

>has a wife
>cheats
>with a fucking man
Enjoy those med resisting aids. But jesus christ, You have a wife, a goddamn wife, something 1 out of god knows how many 4chins would accomplish.
And you fucked up.

>Cheats on his wife with a tranny
>Get's HIV
POTTERY

>from being fucked by a tranny*
Got pozzed getting fucked like the sissy micropeen he is.

pics or gtfo

Go donate blood and you'll find out

Go to a hospital, as you alluded to, they have antiviral medicine now that if given in large dose after exposure will greatly reduce your chance of infection. The longer you wait, the lower the chance it works.

Is HIV technology

This is why I only h[spoiler]old[/spoiler] h[spoiler]ands[/spoiler]

Shit I thought I was on Sup Forums

>user married to a woman elects to be fucked by a trap
>Sup Forums
Sounds about right.

Sup Forums - Technology

Take the post exposure anti HIV meds. Even if you tested negative.

This made me laugh harder than it should.
You sow what you fucking plant.

fucking stay in your containment board