My friend locked himself out of his S5. Any advide on how to get in without a factory reset?

My friend locked himself out of his S5. Any advide on how to get in without a factory reset?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/android/devicemanager
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give it back, Jamal

how come art like this doesnt exist anymore?

I cant even move his shit to back up on my desk top.

Exchange it for an iphone with Tyrone

CGI is cheaper.

If the phone was stolen I'd just go ask the fags on Sup Forums for help, guys c'mon. My phone got jacked out of my work truck a few months ago. If my roommate has to deal with the same shit just because the sceen locked in his pocket that's retarded lol there has to be something other than worthless ADM.

Install gentoo.

Your "'''friend"" should take it to the store with his receipt to show proof of ownership. They'll have tools to help.

Kill yourself you thieving scumbag

He already went to Verizon today. The guy told him to factory reset. Figured there is someone smarter than that on here. I'm just a welder you pricks lol I'm not a computer badass. Not a bait thread.

I have a job and I'm in trade school. Calm down, Leeroy. lol

>Leeroy
>overusing lol in every post

Nigger confirmed. Get off my board you thief.

Glad to know you hate nigs as much as me.

Bring back niggers head on a stick and then we will help. Until then fuck off.

It's almost 1am and some of us have jobs. I waited patiently enough. You can go fuck yourself too.

Nobody actually do their research?

He can get in via his google login. If he signed in and setup the phone with a google account then he can press forgot password on the lock screen and login through that way. Providing he remembers his password and doesn't use one of those fgt password apps

If you stole the phone jamal apple can track it, every single phone has a unique ID, if you try to get it working on another wireless carrier they will immediately know it's a stolen phone.

The only use you will get is selling it before it bricks itself to some chump.

google.com/android/devicemanager

Take it to the CIA, they can help you.

>Nobody actually do their research?

Millennials can't do anything and it's oh so funny, I jack off to the stupidness of that fucking generation.