Why are latinos so violent?

Why are latinos so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYygjn1R48c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Violence runs in our blood.

What's your secret, Argies?

I feel bad for people who live in Kalinigrad, I'll bet their local statistics are mostly on par with Poland and Lithuania but they're never allowed to own them

Violence is not so bad since it do not happen with me.

Dumb conquistator blood + brutal amerindian blood = savage murderers.

Mongrels were a mistake.

Full amerindians are more peaceful, see Bolivia and El Salvador. One is amerindian and one is a murder shithole.

>Full amerindians are more peaceful, see Bolivia and El Salvador. One is amerindian and one is a murder shithole.

Not really, we have amerindians, too. They're a minority yet 90% of our gangsters look native American.

Pic related, this is the true face of being a sub human.

whiteness?

We killed almost all our natives about 100 years ago and replaced them with European immigrants. That's pretty much it.

Is there a war in Russia and North Korea right now?

>I feel bad for people who live in Kalinigrad, I'll bet their local statistics are mostly on par with Poland and Lithuania but they're never allowed to own them

Actually no. Kaliningrad Oblast's crime rates are roughly equivalent to the Russian national average, maybe a little bit lower. For example, Russia's homicide rate is 9. Kaliningrad's is 8.5. Major cities like St. Petersburg and Moscow are far lower, at 4.8 and 3.5 respectively.

Where did the villeros come from ?

They are second generation bolivians and paraguayans

Paraguay. In retrospective, it's karma because we helped Brazil castrate them.

why imitate euorope

this is not correct. there are lots of natives in argentina, entire provinces.

The thing is we try to be like europe and that works just fine

Nice English taringuero

Roca didn't do a good job in the north though... then many of them emigrated to Buenos Aires during the industrialization process started by Peron.

The so called "aluvión zoologico" to Bs As in the 50s from the northwest provinces, and then neighbor countries + Perú (exepting Brasil and Uruguay, they're cool)

I think that one of the main reasons is because we have poor people living close to rich people, and everyone needs money.

That's bullshit we should be red don't you ever dare to say anything good about Brazil ever again

Living in the middle of nowhere. Had Argentina been in either the Caribbean, or in between Mexico and the US, I bet their crime statistics would be drastically different to what they are now.

>southern cone is not a meme

>Russia in red
>Yemen, Libya, Mali, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Eritrea, Colombia, Venezuela and Honduras in orange
Uhh.. okay

I am from buenos aires and i say KILL THEM ALL

But that doesn't even make sense since Spain is one of the most peaceful countries on earth.

I think I get your point though, the people that stayed here were the good ones.

you are wrong, if Argentina was in that place we would be more like canada than the shithole position you assume we would have.

I think the Muslim parts of Russia really bring it down a lot. Without those it'd probably be US-tier but parts of the North Caucasus are very dangerous and violent.

It's the tomatoes.

Don't underestimate the third world energy around the Caribbean, it can turn any country into a violent third world shithole

I meant equator, not Caribbean.

If you were between the US and any of the others you would become the drug silk road.
You guys have a bunch of land that's empty, perfect to plant American vice out of sight.
Your country's government doesn't kill subhumans, there's another problem you'd have.

southercone based af
as always

Italians might be a bit violente but other then mafia i dont see were violence is a problem is Latin country's ..
America is a negroid shit hole and south america is just índios beheading aka "sacrifice" rituals

>If you were between the US and any of the others you would become the drug silk road.

Exactly, I don't know why this is so hard to understand, being close to USA is one of the worst things that could have happened to Mexico and Centro America.

>Germans and Swedes getting raped left and right by refugees
>"peaceful"

>what are drug transshipment points
Canada is a perfect example of just that. The US has high crime rate compared to similar countries, but Canada doesn't. Why? Because there's nothing north of Canada. Drugs get passed from Colombia and all other South-American countries into the US. That road is filled with blood and territorial fights. The peace you enjoy is nothing more than a consequence of being an irrelevant nation living in the middle of nowhere.

Of course we have to also take race into account, but a huge chunk of the crime that would be committed in Argentina had it been in between Mexico and the US wouldn't be committed by Argies themselves. Look at the US and see the proportions of white Americans in terms of crime. Or you could also look at Puerto Rico for an example of just that. In a huge number of murders/drug incidents in this shitty island. there are always disgusting Dominicans involved, and when the US border patrol moved a fleet protecting the Caribbean over to to protect the areas around Mexico, the murder rates sky rocketed over here. Coincidence? I think not, mate.

haha is Russia more violent than any other shithole.

Oops, misquote:

Why Russia is red?

Military expenditure?

Let me show you the homicide rate of Latino countries as of 2015.

While it's true that we have an internal conflict going on, it happens only in remote areas of the country far from population centers.

Also, we've been improving lately in regards to security and now my county is safer than brasil by a small margin.

We aren't violent at all. Italy has the same crime/homicide rate as most Western countries. Our rape rate is lower than Germany and Sweden as well.

add USA USA USA to the list pls

Same with us, big violence in cities always get full media coverage and it's rare.
Most violence is in small mostly insignificant towns, like one in Chihuahua called Villa Ahumada, population 9000.
Border cities tend to be exceptions.
Things seem to be getting better though.

they have the highest IQ average here. 93.

Their IQ jumped 25 points in 36 years.

In that Study USA was not considered a latino country, but it's homicide rate is around 4,8/100.000. Canada is 1,2/100.000 and it is the safest country in the Americas. Your country is the runner-up

i was talking about mafia. rape i believe is anything in swede / germeny

Por que los argentinos son tan violentos?

Es el mestizaje maligno, los esta alcanzando.

I'm not entirely sure, but I'd say political instability might play a big role.

>mestizaje

youtube.com/watch?v=UYygjn1R48c
el chabon qu hizo esto tiene apellido italiano por si no sabias

Yo tengo apellido vasco, eso no me hace vasco.
No ando por ahi poniendo bombas y secuestrando.

>right next to africa
>manage to be deep green
What the FUCK is your excuse, UK and France?

>congolombia saying we are violent

Did you read the whole thread?

It was a paraguayan guy the one who asked that. I answered that I'm not sure, due to the fact that I'm not familiared with your country's internal issues.

I just took a guess by saying that it might be due to political instability, but if you double check, I never said you are violent.

USA confirmed latino country

wtf
This is why we can't have guns

Youre right on many things there, i can understand how being closer to dominicana can be a problem, since we are quite far and yet a majority of dominican women here work as prostitutes and their boyfriend/husband is usually the one pimping them. They also seem really racist towards haitians, even if both are black.

Thats true, we live amongst relatively peaceful lads like uruguay, chile, bolivia. Im pretty sure the most violent place near here is brazil at this point. The whole happiness-dancing fakeness veil falls more every single day for a world that bought that joke.

Top kek

here:

It utilizes military budget and recent military wars.

Not just violent crime.

so salvadorians are the niggers of latin america... it makes sense

What's the website address?