Tfw you make your server room a ticking time bomb

>tfw you make your server room a ticking time bomb
>tfw you get evicted for blatant fire code violations
goodnight sweet prince

Other urls found in this thread:

techworm.net/2017/02/sys-admin-trashed-employers-network-left-note-saying-quit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

< user thinks he/she knows better than one of the most credible, knowledgable and famous tech reviewers in the world

Wow calm the fuck down kido, the guy just own a youtube channel that's all.

>evicted

He bought the space they're in now.

I wish Luke would just make his own channel.
I fucking hate current LTT but he's actually pretty alright.

>not "destroying" company network out of revenge
techworm.net/2017/02/sys-admin-trashed-employers-network-left-note-saying-quit.html

>Luke
>not Nicky V

Luke should move to the US and join Level1Techs

He pretty much owns CSF anyway

That would require actually watching CSF, which is terrible.

>fucking over everyone in your company because you're a little bitch that can't deal with real world problems

What a fucking asshole

I guess but what else do you want him to do?
He said himself that he doesn't really know a lot about tech.

>blatant fire code violations
For example?

Neither does Linus and look where that got him.

At least the Nicky V character is entertaining.

Fire Marshal can still kick you out if you don't meet fire code
>knowledgeable
kek

Can 4ch give some links about odometry?
P.S. Sorry for my English I'm not a english speaker.

>most credible, knowledgable and famous tech reviewers
haha okay
Man's a label reader who's paid off weekly by different OEMs.
Man doesn't know how to properly construct anything. He'll fry a motherboard because he thinks his build is better than what companies have been offering in their enterprise solutions for years.

Just because he bought a space doesn't mean either the management of said complex or local FD can't fine or evict you for blatantly disregarding safety codes.

Things are different for owners. There would be warnings given first, and he'd be allowed time to correct any problems.

>implying you can own land and aren't just renting
LOL

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

Is this fresh pasta?

>the most credible, knowledgable and famous tech reviewers in the world

He is prosumer trash that appeals to the same audience as CSI: Cyber. They're both packed with about the same amount of useful information.

He couldn't make his Cisco router work. He couldn't make his pfSense router work. He couldn't build a 1u server so "1u servers are teh sux". He clipped parts off his 2u server to get components to fit. He tried to build a NAS. He did that terrible 10Gbe LAN implementation. And He tried to water cool his house with hilarious results.

He is as amateur as they come but he's too stupid to see it. His viewers are ignorant fools if they take him seriously. Good on him for fleecing them but anyone who follows his bullshit is dumber than Linus. I've only ever seen part of one of his videos and I thought it was an April fool's day show until someone pointed out they were all like that. I've gotten wind of all his other fuckups second hand.

If someone advertises in his show I won't buy their product. I'm assuming it doesn't work and they have to pay someone to shill to the ignorant masses.

His show looks like a high school project that didn't work and he's always trying to figure it out at the last minute while the judges are watching.

His wife looks like a Japanese urban legend monster. I know she's probably Korean or Viet but she looks like something out of Japanese lore that greets you on the street after dark and eats your skin if you don't tell her where her dead daughter is buried.

There is no building code for a server you fucking mong

Did you guys see Linus's LinkedIn?
It's all social studies shit. Not a single fucking tech related course or study.
You'd expect a faggot shilling tech and having a tech channel to at least show some fucking effort and validity
by taking up at least one or two easy tech courses to prove that he can read a fucking book, do some basic math, and pass a test based on it,
or at least to prove that he is mentally capable of reading academic papers on the physics and nature behind the tech that he shills.
But the faggot can't even do that bare minimum easy shit.

ancient

Those things made out of jeans are fucking ridiculous.

So fucking dusty.

This, dude is fucking retarded.

Go watch the series where he builds a pfsense router.

He fries like 3 boards doing stupid shit that any retard would have caught.

I bought the monitor I currently use because of Linus. Great monitor as well.

This is a summary of the stupid shit he has done in the last month alone.

>watercools rack directly above above 1 PB storage with a DIY radiator (he drills holes in it)
>puts RGB lighting on his server
>stapels about 400 tonnes of blue jeans to the inside of his server room to guarantee fire damage when the cheap chinese RGB lights combust
>breaks brand new Ryzen test bech before he even starts review

How is this man even still in buisness.

well meme'd ... have a (You) .. you wanted it

>stapels about 400 tonnes of blue jeans to the inside of his server room
what the fuck

Fuck off Linus.

It was recycle blue jeans that were treated. It was acoustic insulation.

>The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

What? Tell me me more.

>His wife looks like a Japanese urban legend monster. I know she's probably Korean or Viet but she looks like something out of Japanese lore that greets you on the street after dark and eats your skin if you don't tell her where her dead daughter is buried.

Top Zozzle

Depends on the amount of power being used

>nails the insulation to the wall
>proceeds to nail that useless cover on top of the insulation
>>lololol sooo dusty XD
Someone will probably die of miner's lung soon.

Also the fact that they actually defend their incompetence and half-assed work with "it's entertaining" is beyond cringe.
It's a show for gamer kids, there are better channels out there user

>implying this isn't funny as shit and you wouldn't do it in a heartbeat if the company tried to fuck your over in the same way

your friend got fired because the company didn't want to pay benefits to him once the company was sold.

your friend proceeds to make the company unsellable.

The jelly in this thread is astounding. Just because he knows less than some of you autists doesn't disqualify him. He, unlike you, has managed to get a job he likes, employs people and is doing ok in life.

Meanwhile you are some lonely faggots who dwell on a cantonese amateur soldering forum.

>makes millions a year
>most of Sup Forums to do in their sleep
>all those mad basement dwellers

Kek

Remeber when Linus actually did GPU, Motherboard, Case, and Cooler / Fan reviews? Those were good times.... Now I feel like most of it is just bs now.

>makes millions a year
And loses over 90% of it the next day on expenses and bills and management, only to end up with a few thousand in personal profit.
I don't think you know anything about business, accounting, and finance user.

>at least $900,000 in "expenses and bills and management"

Does he own a failing business or a owe a shitload of back taxes?

It is BS because Linus is desperate for money.

A rich person rolling in money would have eased up and got their business to look more respectable and professional as a sign of stability. They would have retired in a way because their life is already set.

Only people desperate for money fall down to intentionally breaking things for the sake of making vids about it, sodomizing their own reputation for bucks.

I guess YouTube fucking everyone with total ad cuts and all other shit have finally piled up a toll on Linus; as well as his irresponsible use of capital and resources and constantly breaking shit.

He owns a failing business, mainly because it has too much staff being inefficiently run and overpaid for an ultimately unstable business sector where YouTube has fucked everyone with ad cuts and subscription shit, including "pay2ensure fair use".
The mere act of researching and having to maintain alternative financial routes (seeking other sites as substitutes for a contingency) is in itself a giant financial sinkhole because it takes away massive time that you could be spending making money. He has to also think up new videos upon that, which is misery.
It doesn't help that Linus is breaking shit constantly and making tech blunders, because more and more people are saying negative things about him which means more and more negative impact on revenue.

The worst mistake was the property he bought which he Internet begged 50k or something for support to buy. That's the biggest financial sinkhole. It is unreasonably large premises for his business, which he mismanages by the looks of things, which means an unnecessary drain on his capital.

The only other thing i can add is that he retarded failure projects also must pile up immensely in terms of electrical bills and amortization.

I don't know where the fuck Linus learned Management, but he fails at some basic points of it.

>condemned

>job
he's a professional shill you idiot

was this image actually based on his wife?
it's way too accurate

>Remeber when Linus actually did GPU, Motherboard, Case, and Cooler / Fan reviews?
No, I remember when he opened boxes and read the label.

Gotta love how faggots here talk as if they know his account balance, or his business'.

That's still a job. Dwelling on your mum's basement is not, though.

>Gotta love how faggots here talk as if they know his account balance, or his business'.

They know more than you by the looks of things.
You only know how to call people faggots, while they dish out some basic searchable information and commons sense.

Seems like you are losing it.

>and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars
Never gonna get that image out of my head.

Pure gold.

> In his appeal, Thomas says that while he did intentionally cause damage it wasn’t “without authorization.” In fact, he was expressly authorized to access all the systems he accessed, and he was expressly authorized to carry out the deletions he did

>They gave him a legal golden key to all systems and this might actually fly in court.
>severe implications for sysadmins across the entire United States and in some degrees, around the world.

>Being baited this hard

cuckshed.jpg

Linus Facts:
He worked for NCIX a long time before creating LTT and later LMG (Linus Media Group)
LTT was built in his house, that became a terrible place to live for a long time and even for a few months after they moved to that new space.
LTT and LMG only exists due to his wife, wich is rich and chinese have contacts with the Chinese Medias and make contracts of news translations to them. Wich is where the most revenew comes to LMG.
LTT works with a loss, the only thing that keeps it alive is that they use the free equipment they receive from companies that helps do to the LMG contracts jobs faster.
Most of the people in LTT get paid just a little more of 2000 CAD, the old guys there just gets a share of the income of the LMG.

Despite all this shit, they still have a lot of fun, the Channel techquickie probably get some revenue due to its cheap format and the channel superfun got a youtube red contract for a show.

Name one negative/tech illiterate thing he did other than screwing up the server

Based user

Explain why you can't name any.

Scroll down the thread and you'll see plenty.
Why are you so butthurt about it?
Find another tech idol, this one is too low standard.
He doesn't even know the difference between an HDD and SSD.

I think there's a misundertanding here...
I want to know why needs someone else to point out Linus' fuckups for him. Maybe you replied to the wrong person?

I'm long past following youtube personalities anyways.

Oh. My pardon then.

I really wish mods purged these marketing channels.

We really need to make a distinction between
a. Marketing channels
b. Technology channels

Louis Rossman is a Technology channel in that it focuses on components and electronics, explains blueprints and connections and what does what, and is actually educational. No matter how much i dislike that manlet, i admit this.

LinusCuckTips on the other hand really has no reason to be on Sup Forums. It's more Sup Forums shit. Or .

We really should make a list of legit technology YouTube channels.
The kinds where a person is showcasing detailed electronics and technology and physics behind it, a hobbyist, as opposed to monetary cows.

I'm not a fan but i used that material before
It got a fireproof treatment you dumb fucks, go read it on their site

t. fire Marshal

i give 2 week warnings and then condemn the building. fire load is already too high around here.

>Made 400k profit last year
>It's failing guys

Sorry bud.

Sup Forums is healthier than its been in years and if you think it's not, maybe you're newfag enough not to understand Sean fucking Kingston's significance to this board. If you want a heavily moderated board, fuck off to reddit you asshat.

Am I supposed to understand what any of you are gossiping about?

>get btfo by 3 different people
>"y-you dont know anything!"

Lel

(You)

Sup Forums before LTT 1mil subs: OMG LINUS IS THE BEST XDDD

Sup Forums after LTT 1mil subs: OMG HE'S THE SHITTIEST PIECE OF SHIT WHO EVEN WATCHES THIS FAGLORD COCK MUNCHER HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING THIS GUY WITH LESS THAN 1MIL SUBS IS BETTER IN EVERY WAY!!!!1111

.t subscriber who has watched every LTT video

I almost died from choking on water.

It's copy-pasta.

That's literally his gimmick. People watch him for entertainment, not for information.

>want to sit on the couch
>see this

Wat do?

Johj

don´t be ridiculous you don´t get successful with knowledge of tech
you need social studies shit that´s why he makes mad dosh

it´s interesting to see how not even his viewers buy based on his recommendations leading to him making videos calling the buying decisions disappointing
it´s quite pathetic tbqh

So turning your hobby into a job is now a bad thing?
Half of this board boasts about being self thought.

Now that's one shallow hobby, purchasing consumer-grade electronics.