THIS IS ESC UKRAINE AFTER PARTY EVERY ONE GET IN ERE SLAVA UKRAINE PRAISE TENGRI KHANS MONGOLS HOHOLS BTFO RUSSIA!!!

THIS IS ESC UKRAINE AFTER PARTY EVERY ONE GET IN ERE SLAVA UKRAINE PRAISE TENGRI KHANS MONGOLS HOHOLS BTFO RUSSIA!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=fQX6qmLNamM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4j4AYK8KGKU
youtube.com/watch?v=OMWAfWcVwU0
youtube.com/watch?v=8aIX4bBqXJ8
rt.com/viral/343060-eurovision-song-contest-funded/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Australia on suicide watch
Russia btfo

There is no end to western idiocracy. They even turned eurosong into anti-russian propaganda. This is really pathetic.

/thread

Also anti-polish due to anti-immigration policies

russia won on people's vote you stupid chink

This is the song that won Eurovision this year?

>Not realizing that Eurovision has been political memery for ages now

No lemonade for Australia

>Ukraine
>Eurovision Song Contest

That's so expensive they're going to ask the IMF for another bailout!

True that though
Kek

>Australians are so upset they've stopped posting
Eurovision?

But it didn't win the contest. The next Eurovision won't be held in Moscow.

>fly to Ukraine for the ESC
>Get shot down
Bravo

>implying democracy matters

They will do it with the bones they get from Donetsk, don't worry.
Also, maybe Chernobyl is not a bad idea

Actually UK, Germany, France and Spain are paying for it. Ukraine will just host it and get the sweet tourist moneys.

>ustralian posters completely gone
>russian posters in full mad mode
>half the board is drunk
>even jannies couldn't stop this even if the board was shut down

Best day of my life

NO

AUSTRALIA SHOULD'VE WON
RIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was pretty meh song. All those Euros with yellow fever.

SLAVA UKRAINE
youtube.com/watch?v=4j4AYK8KGKU

Come on europe, Ukra-urine has no money for making eurovision! Country has war and crysis! You want a NAZI-eurovision? You got it!

Super cute waifu wasn't even in the final. Why even live?

RUSSIA BTFO

PRAISE TENGRI

AUSTRALIANS KHANED
GERMANS ENRICHED
RUSSIANS TATARED

Pociя є фaшиcтoм

xoxol get out of our country

>Russia makes war and crisis in Ukraine
>Come on europe, Ukra-urine has no money for making eurovision! Country has war and crysis!

Yes, I agree, russians are retarded. Nothing new here.

Russia is not solely responsible for Ukrainian war. Its USA fault, just like Libya, Iraq, Syria, Yugoslavia ...

Кaнaдa виcтyпaє з Укpaїнoю

Ukraine occupied rightful Russian clay and Russia just took back what was theirs

If Russia will want to make crisis in Ukraine we will nuke the motherfuckers and there will be zero population in Urine-Ukraine. Russia and Putin do not give a fuck about Ukrane. Ukraine war is a conflict between Nazi-west and Antinazi-East. There is no Russians in Ukraine. Russia saved people of Krym from eliminating by nazi-mad-idiots. Stop listening to american propaganda and face truth!

>Russia is not solely responsible for Ukrainian war.
>Its USA fault

Muh muh good boy Putin. He dindu nothing. Its alvays that pesky USA's fault.

The butthurt belt memes really are true. top kek

Motherfucking nazi-pig-urine-ukraine found a proxy? LoL.

>Motherfucking nazi-pig-urine-ukraine found a proxy? LoL

Nah our shithole country takes a lot of the subhumans in for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=OMWAfWcVwU0

WINNER'S CONFERENCE SOON LADS

Is there anywhere where I could see the televoting ranking and who voted for who?

With this jury system is impossible for Russia to win.
No matter what song they send they will never vote them because they are butthurt about Putin.

So Turkey will host the next one?

HAHAHAHA.
>Putin is a good boy episode.
Literally kill yourself faggot.

>If Russia will want to make crisis in Ukraine we will nuke the motherfuckers and there will be zero population in Urine-Ukraine

Still fantasizing about the glory days or are you just being edgy? You wery well know that no sane person would use nukes. Russian people are like N.Korea who has the audacity to threaten with nukes. And then you wonder why everyone calls you subhuman.

Eurovision 2017 Beshbalik

Ukraine isn't even a country, it's just Russian land

Another edgy boyscout.

Youre not even a country as well canada but you keep calling yourself canadian. WHy is that?

Idunno, why are you so butthurt?

Ukraine literally isn't a country and will be rightfully annexed soon.

Its so funny when teeny tiny Lithuana says to someone that they're 'noy even a country!', hehe.

Oh boy, ready the Бyкs, there will be a lot of Australians incoming next year.

The only argument is "why you so butthurt".

Good job, syrup, someday you will learn how to simultaneously suck off your dick while putin punds your ass like a good fuckboy thatyou are.

>RUSSIA BIG, and stupid, BUT BIG!

>Irrelevant balt cuck thinks he's important

What has Lithuania even produced? I can't think of a single important person to come from that irrelevant shithole.

>Crimea
>Lawful Russian clay

cock-a-doodle-doo

>Literally over 95% of people there speak Russian
>Pretty much a Russian colony
>Referendum
>Ukrainian animals start shelling innocent civilians

>I-i-it's not russian clay!

SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDED OUR LAST PLACE.

I cant think of any relevant canadian either, or simply put i dont care about canada that much to care about it.
My country or your country has nothing to do with this conversation. Youre not talking to Lithuania, youre talking to me. But go ahead and insult my country, maybe thats the only way you can actually feel superior. Since you dont seem very bright. So thats that.

>I cant think of any relevant canadian either, or simply put i dont care about canada that much to care about it

At least people know where Canada is located.

Your country is literally-who

>M-m-muh soviet occupation
>M-muh they abused us so im going to be buttblasted and blame everything on Russia many years into the future

Lmao stay mad pathetic Lithcuck. You should honor your country's high ranking in suicide statistics and off yourself.

>Literally over 95% of people there speak Russian

Canada, USA, australia, NZ, etc...all should just rename to England, because you know logics.

>A referendum and history does not count, le ukurine is a real country!!1

Can't expect anything more from a suicidal lithcuck

fuck off serb

you fuck off t*rk

>At least people know where Canada is located.
>Your country is literally-who

Every person who wants to know where Lithuania is located, will find it. But what does it say then about the majority of canadians then? If no one ever heard about us, i guess canadian education system is top notch.
By the same point If you dont even know where im located, how do you know about the history of what happened here? You dont, you just follow what 30 other 4chinners say because you know its cool to like russia now.

Once again great way of showing yourself how reatrded you are. 10/10

C*nada is more relevant than Lithuania.

Never said it wasnt. I just said I personally dont care about Canada that much.

nobody really cares about Canada, but nobody really cares about Lithuania either :/

>Points out 1 of reason why Ukrain is not a country
>Show how that point is illogical
>THATS DOESNT COUNT!! i didnt mean it.

Great way of thinking, 3rd time showing how retarded you are.

>Every person who wants to know where Lithuania is located, will find it

No one cares though, your country is completely irrelevant, is my point.

Everyone knows where Russia or Canada is located and what they're known for and some prominent people who are/came from there.

Lithuania has none desu unless you start googling it and deeply researching it.

Litshit butthurt ITT again.

That true, but people are talking not countries and so far the person from the more relevant country showed 0 sighs of actually trying to prove his points by beeing logical.

>Suicidal litshit needs to meme about Russia on Sup Forums all day because his country is so irrelevant

Lmao invention of the internet best day of my life, brought autistic irrelevant people to light so we can humiliate them

in Sup Forums you are roleplaying as your country, its not a place for serious discussion

τbh I can name more Lithuanians than Canadians but thats just because I like basketball and I mistake some Canadians as Americans

He has no reason being butthurt. His country didn't get btfo 2 years in a row.

>He has no reason being butthurt. His country didn't get btfo 2 years in a row.

But it did.

Eurovision is shit

Remember last year? 2014?

Don't take it seriously.

>Suicidal litshit needs to meme about Russia on Sup Forums all day because his country is so irrelevant

Literally out of nowhere. 4th time logic has missed you. By this point your somehow just spewing random sentences with no coherence to previeous messeges.(y)

you are beyond pathetic lithuania

Appearantly that canadian is prettty serious about discussing how to find and optimal way to suck russian dick. I get what your saying.

Explain pls, how was that pathetic?

>Ur le sucking dick if you don't circlejerk about "muh evil russia" all day like a butthurt beltcuck

lmao just lmao

but it didn't

i am grek

But it did.

His country is a constant state of BTFO, it is unending.

Multiple former SSRS countries have great rasons why they dislike Russia and feel like Russia deserves the hate.
Does Canada have multiple reasons why Russia doesn't deserve the hate? No they only know about Russia from 4chins. And since Canadian education is turbo mode to not care about eastern euro countries, I have a good reason to think your just repeating what other westerners are saying.

Crimea is unironically rightful Russian clay.

We ain't letting them get it cheap though.

Tbh, you guys are known as the butthurt belt for a reason.

Literally everything that goes wrong or has gone wrong is blamed on Russia.

Makes it hard to know when it actually is Russia and when it's just slavs slaving.

How i feel myself tooday
youtube.com/watch?v=8aIX4bBqXJ8

Ukrainian with proxy, also.

>not posting the gif of Ukraine losing 3 regions

>all this Russian butthurt

rt.com/viral/343060-eurovision-song-contest-funded/

I love that RT had an anti-Eurovision propaganda article set aside to publish in case Russia didn't win. This went online almost the exact instant Russia realized they didn't win.

I'll tripple that

What was Ukraines song? The one in OP?

>He thinks Eurovision isn't a political event

Explain how pic related won.

that's how medias handle most political related stuff, they have back ups or plans on what to report for a few outcomes.

whats that flag

I know its a political event, and I'm very happy that Putin lost despite all the money they spent on their act this year.

People's (based) Republic of Donetsk

Read the history of Crimea. Look at it's location. Even Turkey has more claim to it than fucking Russia.

Russia controlling everything about your life. Your language does not exist, you work what you need to work not what you want. Russia controls what are will be built near your home, Russia controlls what will be demolishesd. Russia takes a fair share of your wealth. Russia controls how much produce there will be in markets. Everything you do is being controlled by Russia.

>blame Russia for everything that happened during ssrs.
Hmm I wonder why is that..... Got any ideas?

>Muh russia, theys da bad guy

>OUr countries dindu nuffin! It was putin he came an arrest us we wuz goin to skool and tryna get our country on track

Are butthurt balts literally niggers now?

Looks like the Russian embassy in Toronto is on full damage control

Crimea is Greek