Now that Linux is more insecure than windows, will you switch back to 7?

Now that Linux is more insecure than windows, will you switch back to 7?

i never left

How does "the CIA has malware for every operating system ever" make anything less secure than anything else?

10 is more secure than 7.

>he doesn't understand the news
stay bluepilled

it's not that linux is less secure, it's that people used it over windows because it was supposedly more secure.

now that advantage is gone and people will just use whatever they want, probably what the CIA wanted.

No one ever believed it was secure and anyone that did was an idiot. The only secure way to use a computer is to not use a computer at all.

Hi pajeet

>wikileaks are from Sup Forums
good try shekelstein

>Now that Linux is more insecure than windows
But theres literally no way to hack Linux with Grsecurity and SELinux.

Nah

A computer is only as secure as the person using it. Linux just arguably makes it way more difficult to deliberately get infected.

Too bad your hardware already contains back doors.

Well you got me there. You can't possibly defend this.

>Linux more insecure the Windows
>yfw vulnerabilities are already shipped in kernel releases
>yfw Windows has silent vulnerabilities

You will have to hack my rig first.

If by "secure" you mean a secure income for MS, then you're right

hacking tools != malware

Hello Tyrone

Proof

Sup Forums doesn't understand the news either

>Linux is more insecure than windows
>I don't understand security
It's ok to be retarded user. Why don't you delete this thread start a new one asking how to secure yourself instead?

fuck off CIA nigger, having herpes isn't a reason to infect yourself with AIDS

Linux is a kernel, dumbo.

Explain the news.

I use Windows 7 since it was in trial mode and I will use it till support stops. I run dual boot with Linux.

If you want privacy: don't use electronics, or at least only use electronics with all communication parts (wifi, broadband, GPS, Bluetooth, anything) mechanically broken or just absent.

You cannot connect to the internet safely. Everything is backdoored on hardware level, there is most likely machine code running on the cpu or mobo itself that can keylog and relay everything

nice meme

Confiscated iPhone was unlocked by FBI multiple times. Intel had a hardware level code exploit discovered that "oops never saw that btw it cannot be removed" they "fixed" a couple years ago

Put effort into understanding it or pay me. Don't worry, I'm cheap.

Anime girls exposing their navels sounds good enough for you?

First can be explained though tying your phone password to icloud. Second give me a link.

When wikileaks released the actual code for CIA hacking tools, FOSS will need to have patched all vulnerabilites.
Windows can just say they did.

FOSS already has patched the holes. Descriptions of the holes were released without the actual code for the exploit, allowing people to scrutinise the affected code portions.

cia niggers btfo

I typo'd released/releases

Nope, staying on Linux.

Enjoy your security flaws

I've been with Linux and BSD forever and I'm not switching to Windows or Mac.
Shut the fuck up. You have no idea about security.

enjoy being part of the botnet

Enjoy being virgin neet.

Or just disconnect it from the internet and actually use it for something productive.

But I have a job and a gf user.

You're cpu is backdoored with network protocols, so no, your not safe.

>You're cpu

hello newfriend

>I'm only pretending to be retarded

Git off Sup Forums and kill your self.

>Using loonix for security purposes

kek
u
c
k

I'll wait to see the CIA gain root access to implement these backdoors

>what is intel me

>more insecure
just say less secure

With automatically enabled telemetry? With Keylogging built in, that send data directly to Microsoft? With most of the deafult settings being unsecure as fuck?
Fuck off. Want to know a secret. Microsoft has been giving your data away to intelligence agencies for longer than many other tech companies. SO Please fuck off with either your shitposting or shilling please.

Never left 10 in the first place.
There was never a reason to downgrade to 7 or Linux.

>longer than
Term is pretty irrelevant. You may as well just say everyone else is just as guilty as MS at this point.