Israel in Eurovision

>Israel in Eurovision
>No Turkey

Rigged. Kufar must pay for this transgression.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually we participated for years but now since our government hate it we are no longer in contest

Based government protects citizens against degeneracy.

Yeah thanks to them our children couldnt see conchita wurst on tv

Turkey got mad that nobody liked them, so they quit and tried to make their own Turkvision.

How can your government forbid the entire country from participating in a song contest?

Imagine a Pan-Islamic vision. Would be pretty cool.

Would also be fun to see it merge with Eurovision in a few decades.

>religion that forbids music having a song contest

>Turkvision.

>every song is this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Because its up to the state television to whether participate or not. And since its bound to the government, they choose not to participate.

They thought the idea of big 5 was an injustice, thats why they quit. And also we were mostly on top 10 so i cant say that we werent liked.

governments pay for these stuff, turkish government refused to join because of the inequalities
its a somewhat stupid competition anyways, just good for promoting your country

my country didnt join because we lost in 2012. they still salty AF

WHAT'S HIS NAME Sup Forums?

>religion
only wahhabis senpai
>Abdullah bin Saud was captured along with two of his Wahhabi supporters. They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who was forbidden to listen to music, was forced to listen to the lute.

Bin "Inshallah Sheiky" Al-Afliki

Wouldn't you guys get a bunch of diaspora votes ?
Why don't you win ?

they can't afford to host it if they win

we won in 2003 and we were in top 10 in most of others unlike common belief. it's stupid contest anyway.

Ben "no flowers for the twin towers" Affleck

Ben "Baghdadi Jihadi" Affleck

>Ben "no flowers for the twin towers" Affleck

You quit after not reaching the finale a year, angry at the jury votes that leveled out the diaspora votes.

it became political racing. it had actually pretty good songs then, but you have to be lgbt or anti-russian to win nowadays.
just listen the """winner""", even my bernie sanders have better voice
actually we did, and our we were just after our biggest economy crisis in our republic history

we quit out for 100 yo anniversary of arm*nian g*nocide bullshit. we didn't turn back because it's a bit haram i guess.

chup bhosdike

Turkey quit eurovision because 5 countries pay eurovision and go straight through to the finals without the qualifying rounds. Turkey found this unfair and boycott the competition despite always having good results.

Underrated.