Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
youtube.com/watch?v=-xXX32t_soE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does it matter?

yes it does, since everyone in mexico are tan-niggers

don't be so insecure, lad

>:v

According to Sup Forums, I am a brown skinned, black haired, brown eyed turdk rape baby, hell they even have maps and haplo-sciency thingies to prove how not white I am

This

then im not (?)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

I wonder if the "tan-niggers" know better than you that a DNA test would be better indicative of your race than one picture of your hand and anonymous opinions.

It doesnt matter.

Even if you are 197 cm tall, 120 kg heavy, burly blond blue eyed guy with no stomach, who lifts every week and studies a hard science and who could probably rekt more than half of Sup Forums in a fist fight, you are still not white and never will be. That's Sup Forums for ya. A bullshit board where no one ever wins. At the end of the day we all just lose and that's it.

Those hands look pretty spiccy to me.

Are you butthurt because you're a fat, short, and weak dropout who never goes outside and therefore is paler than his t*rk forefathers?

well those tan-niggers are mexicans, and most of them are ignorants
i guess they don't know a shit about anything:v

also where do i take that test ?
in a hospital i guess (?)

you're damm right

What i love about 3rd Worlders obsessed with whiteness is that they're 3rd worlders. You should be focused on making money and moving to better neighborhoods and countries. Not how white you are

im already thinking that, but im a little bit afraid of racist people, i know English and im learning german to leave this shithole called mexico, but as i said I'm afraid of racist people..

That guy said something right.

Most racist people wont attack you. Unless if youre in Poland or Russia. Who are all poor.

>Brazil
>Calling anyone 3rd world

The need for other's to approve your whiteness makes you automatically an average mexican shitskin.

You're missing the point entirely.

said the nigger

t.ards

fuck looks like everyone is right

Please fix your economy brazil; would totally move there for just the women otherwise.

if we had good economy our women would't marry beta ugly 1sd worlders as they do now

Step 1. Become a Rich American with a Multi Billion dollar corporation

Step 2. Abuse our natural resourcces

stop being cucks and force them out.

Good thing I don't wanna be in Ameriga :DDD anyways

Why? America is a fantastic country. The libs there just need to be slapped silly.

last party I went
but US is full of hot women as well

JUST

>68% population overweight