g9x

Microsoft Intellimouse

Next dumb thread

MX518 baby

>wireless mouse

G502 get me more kills on BF4

>Logitech mouse
>thinks it is good

Give it five months. The middle-mouse button (scroll wheel) will no longer be clickable. Logitech is a rock solid company that builds crappy and fragile mice in recent years.

g303 and g403

>less latency than most wired mice, most notably razer naga

G502 is overweight garbage

try it's lighter / faster + has a sniper button on the side that slows the cursor down

Cheaper and better in all aspects.

amazon.com/Programmable-Buttons-Optical-Sensor-Pixart/dp/B01DW2VQ5A

> forced to be wired
into the bin it goes
go wired+wireless

Hey, worst of both worlds nice

the g500s because its not some spastic fucking design.

The g5/g500/g500s is the most natural design for a mouse ever.

I owned it, it's very heavy for a gaming mouse with a gimmicky design, I picked up a logitech g403, much more superior to it

I am about to buy this off amazon, is it actually good OP? My old Microsoft mouse broke so this will be one hell of an upgrade.

I was debating between this or the razer deathadder

>razer death adder elite
Best sensor on the market comming through with comfy rbg. Autism fags will reject this because of brand name

gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g203-prodigy-gaming-mouse

CHECKMATE, CHRISTIANS

g400s is the best mouse ever created

you are moronic shit
no go fuck yourself
>buyer's remorse

this

>best sensor
uh that's not the FinalMouse

Not OP, but I own one

It is actually really good despite the gamer meme styling, it's also very comfortable and the casing has a good feel in the hand.

G602 is godcomf son

you know that razer products are even worse quality then $2 chinkshit from alibaba right?

pot meet kettle. Enjoy your 1/2 lb. wired turd

>sniper button on the side that slows the cursor down
g500 has a sniper button too, you dumbo cunt.

welp time to go on amazon now and order it I guess. I play a lot of tom clancy the division pvp and bf1.

None of these are Elecom trackballs...

Le not an arguement maymay

Any good mice with 4 side buttons, like MX518 and G700?

> being restricted by a fucking wire
> not having a wireless option
into the bin it has gone

Lies

My bad, good ol' 518 has only two.

>wireless
>performance
pick one normie

wireless has horrible latency and polling.

The one time I've found wireless mouse remotely useful is when watching anime in bed. But screen was so far, so I couldn't see shit (when switching to next episode) anyway.

>wireless has horrible latency

Define and quantify what you mean by "horrible latency", or are you just repeating what you read somewhere?

I play with both a wired and wireless Logitech mouse. For the life of me, I cannot discern a difference in response times.

you are Literally Mentally Challenged child. The Best Mice in The World do not just have wireless mode. They have both.

ITT: OP has cognitive dissonance about his shitty non-wireless mouse. Fuck off cunt. The best mice have both wired data + wireless mode.

Zowie fk1

The worst part about this buyer's remorse is that wired mice have multiple times more interference than wireless mice. How? By having a fucking wire get in the way inflicting extra forces.

ur fucking around with fire if you fuck with a wireless mouse. When its crunch time that shits gonna run out of juice on you, cant be fucking around with that. USB wire life or die

>I cannot discern a difference in response times.
Then you're a mentally retarded gorilla at some shit elo

I own both. Go try to play CS with a wireless mouse, even the best. It tracks like shit and has noticeable latency. It has noticeable latency in windows let alone in a demanding game.

low elo manchildren please leave

The Roccat Lua is the perfect mouse for all uses (unless you have really big hands or need a ton of buttons)

Enjoy your wire getting in the way, inflicting multiple times more forces than any minor wireless disadvantage your autism theorizes and can never prove in a blind test, faggot.

Whoever believes the fucking wire of a mouse does not inflict way bigger interference by its lateral physical forces, than any theoretical disadvantage of short-distance wireless technology, is a fucking faggot that should not talk about technology again.

ive never seen buyers remorse this strong LMAO
no fucking pro uses a wireless mouse for a reason
enjoy 1500 for life

that wireless shit is bouncing all over the room bro, its not even going straight to the input. 0/11

>buyers remorse this strong
You fucking faggot, I have a data-wire mouse that can also go wireless for nearly 10 years so I have absolutely nothing to lose, you are the one that came here to cry about your cognitive dissonance of your buyer's remorse and get approval.
Fuck your approval.
Your choice sucks.

that's the most retarded rebuttal I would have ever have expected to get
get over it, you lost

Ugly looking gamer shit.

I have that mouse and the "sniper" button position is retarded, i bought it to have a nice ptt button, but is so fucking far away for a normal thumb, you have to awkwardly place you hand over it to actually press it

Zowie FK1 desuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

How so? I want to buy it, and it looks like the button will be right under my thumb (which is dumb, imo).

Best mouse I've ever used. I find the 502 too heavy.

ec2-a my dudes

I have one and love it. I don't really game much. I use it a lot for virtual desktop switching. I use Linux, so it is nice to have on-board storage.

>put these guts into a G602 form factor
Literally the perfect mouse

On sale for $20 now

True
Bought a g900 to replace mine
G502 is better
My old Deathadder is a runner up tho

holy shit you retard

microsoft comfort mouse

fuck these meme gaming mice with worse durability than 5 dollar regular mice

>b-but muh sensor

any cheap mouse is subpixel accurate

you are just buying your gamer mouse for the blinking light

Depends on your palm grip, i use claw, so its nowhere near my thumb

The sniper button is very easy to use, but it's a dumb button im9

>he has manlet hands and cant use an ec1-a

Handlet pls go

You should find girlfriend instead of overpaying for mouse with cameltoe. Looks pain for clean.

I have the g900 and it's amazing. Fun thing is i now get zero time for gaming due to work being hectic

I swear the meme rival 200 mouse shit I have is designed to be impossible to clean so you'd buy a new shiny one

because it has this pimpled rubber surfaces on the sides which are impossible to clean

fuck gamer gear

muh nigguh

this one's over 10 years old. i've got 3 more at home.
i also have two of the wired ones - a white one and a black one

that is a manlet mouse right there user

My G502 is over two years old without a single durability issue. Other than some dirt on the thumbrest it's just like it came out of the box.

/thread

Maybe in recent years.

I've had a G700 with extensive daily use for like 7 years now and it's still perfect.

Mouses like that are gay as fuck and only mmo virgins use them

Mine

Agh I need a new mouse but have been staying away from most options because I'm too cheap. This is appealing but I hate FO4 and I agree with

I got one recently after my G9 died

Pros
- 11 buttons (6 "g-keys", scroll-left, scroll-right)
- Every button has a good click to it
- free-spin scrolling
- good software

Cons
- off balance scroll wheel
- scroll wheel takes too much pressure to press

Other
- rgb lighting
- adjustable weight (who cares)

Yes, indeed. Logitech is building crappy and fragile mice in recent years. Like I said earlier, I went through two G602 mice in about a year. In fact, both mice failed in the same way in the same time frame. Middle mouse no longer worked after five months time. Many complains about it online. I found a DIY solution and it worked. I am still using the second mouse with its DIY solution three years since.

I also still own a Logitech MX Revolution that works as well today as it did when I bought it about eleven years ago. Still the best mouse I ever owned.

How durable is this thing?
It looks a bit... plasticky and frail but I haven't actually seen it, just pictures of it.

Using this right now desu
Only minor problem I have with it is when I try to draw or sniping in FPS games the 12k dpi really fucks everything up and I have to adjust

I'm still using this thing I got years ago.
The adjustable weights rusted and I threw them out.

literally any mouse that isn't shaped like a fucking transformer.

You kids and your "gaming mice".

>best sensor.
I'm willing to bet you have no idea how a mouse actually works.

Got this today, my original Rival left mousebutton broke.

>G602
I bought a $12 walmart logitech and have used it for 2 years.
I've slammed it, I've flipped it, i've thrown it, i've tripped on the coord and crashed it to the ground.

You just buy shitty mice designs.

>that shape
>good mouse

How does it feels to get rekt by skillful players with simpler shaped mouses?

>b-b-but for office use
It has a nice cold scroll wheel, but that is.

There can only be one

Its not ment for manlets

Ive never pressed tht button unintentionally, must be magic

This exact thing happened to me.
Fiddled with it until it went back to clicking (half press the button while shifting the wheel to the side type shit)
Lived in perpetual fear that I'd accidentally click it again and it would fail

2 months later, it works like new. Click vs scroll selection healed itself.

My Rival 300 scroll wheel failed in less than a year, and their support is complete and utter garbage, I'm switching to Logitech

microsoft basic optical mouse

>best sensor.
Which mice have the best sensors?