O

better or worse than 1080ti?

>compute

Nobody cares,

People want to see FPS gains.

Seems like the Ryzen of GPUs.

DELET

worst case scenario for big vega is a 1080ti

we know itll clock to 1525ish mhz from their vega instinct stuff and the benches were run at 1000/1200 mhz

>nVidia leaks
ZOMG AMD BTFO AHAHAHA POO IN LOOS JUST GOT REKT OUT OF THEIR POO RIDDEN LOOS KEKEKEKE

>AMD leaks
kys faggot with your loos

yeah because of

RX 480... before release it was an nvidia killer

fury x... before release it was an nvidia killer

ryzen... before release it was and intel killer

It's going to be the same garbage rx480 was.

>compute benchmarks
TO THE LOO WITH YOU

>The overall general purpose compute power of what we expect to be the flagship AMD Radeon RX Vega card comes in at 2756.69 Mpix/sec, while the GTX 1080 can be found with scores of 2,050.72 Mpix/sec. That’s a lead just shy of 35% for the AMD card when it comes to the computational side of the equation. Running the same test on our GTX 1080 Ti though has the latest Nvidia card running at 3,451.05 Mpix/sec, or some 25% quicker again than the RX Vega.

their flagship looses to the nvidia flagship

...hype...

The Ryzen leaks were accurate, it just didn't scale well from synthetics to games because Win 10 scheduler a shit

Sadly, nVidia has failed to capitalize on AMD's failure by pricing their awesome 1080ti for a measly $700
The retailers are going to walk to the bank, laughing.

You mean to tell me the 1080ti is 71% faster than a 1080?

This bench is literal garbage.

>RX 480... before release it was an nvidia killer

And after release. It shits on the 1060 in a most designated fashion.

Only 1/3 is true: FuryX was a flop.

Ryzen crushes the 6900k in price/perf

RX480 poos in 1060's loo.

The Ryzen leaks were accurate. It just didn't benchmark well because Intel "contacted" every review site that ever existed and "suggested" hardware and software configurations for benchmarks.
I'm sure all those sites are going to redo benchmarks after BIOS updates. :^)

my god. why are Indians so unattractive. it doesn't help that they are also responsible for most of the street shittings

>AMD hype train starts all over again

Fuck off AMD shills, we all know how this ends

>convenient synthetic benchmark leaks out
>a complete lack of leaks testing it in real world applications
>GO ON GOYIM PREORDER IT ALREADY DON'T YOU SEE HOW BIG THE NUMBERS ARE

Fool me once...

>Half-float same as single-float score
bullshit.

and get's crushed in price per performance once you go just one tier lower on intel side

It might be 71% faster if you OC one and underclock the other.

LOL

bet you read that on le reddit Xd

yeah the 8350 crushed intel too by your metrics

>Gaymes

>amdtards use their rypoos and gpoos for cinebench and syntetics
>g-go back to Sup Forums
hilarious

POOOOOOOPIEEES LUL XDDDDDDDDD
you are underage

>uses graphics processing unit for graphics processing

Y-YOU ARE U-USING IT WRONG

>Preordering anything ever regardless of leaks
It's like you hate common sense

>Nvidia the way it's meant to be played benchmark

AMD render shit you never see cause it not Nvidia, so Nvidia get more fps

>buying a GPU for games

Vega is going to be the best pound for pound cryptocurrency miner in history. Nvidiots are poor gaymer babbies.

>implying it will ever pay for itself mining

>cryptocurrency in 2017

Enjoy getting scammed

That ship has sailed, made it twice around the world, retired and is getting taken apart for scrap as we speak.
But feel free to mine at a net loss if you're into that kind of thing.

>4GB
>2017
Kys pajeet, back to street's

You can GPU mine for profit in 2017 actually

>2017
>4gb kys pajeet

>2016
>3.5

Thank you base god Chen ho

>fury x... before release it was an nvidia killer
The pro duo beats the 980ti

if only the dual fury card wasn't released a year late...

>and the overhype buuuguun
AMD are always late

if its 35 % faster than a 1080, then its a 1080ti level since 1080ti is meant to be 35% faster

but how are they going to sell it for less than the 1080ti

nah...

>but how are they going to sell it for less than the 1080ti
A strong sense of morality

Op will not tell it slower than 1080ti

>AMD 687F:C1
And C3 is even faster than this according to OP's article?
Nvidia is doomed.

RX480 after release is an Nvidia killer. It beats the GTX1060 a lot of the time in modern games.

Buy the rumor sell the news you fags

missed quints bc wrong

>fuckhuge die
>HBM2
>Pajeets still think it's going to be cheap

>Nvidia is doomed.

Said the AMD shill for the 1000th time

but still noone buy it cos poo

>CompuBench database now lists new device ID (687F:C1), which is more commonly known as Vega GPU. This is the same ID we saw back in January during the Doom 4K Ultra demo. The fact that Vega has finally made its way to CompuBench means that we are the very end of the development process

videocardz.com/67242/amd-vega-with-64-compute-units-spotted

Amd is done

Hello, friend!
Please log in to your AMD Red Team Plus account to claim your rewards.
Have a nice day. :^)

- Raja

Yeah, sure, remember those "leaks" about RX480 being more powerful than 1070?

I still bought RX480 in the end, but come on.

>slower than a 1080 TI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too little WAY too late

1080ti is basically a underclocked 1170 or whatever they are going to name it, and AMD's new flagship won't even come close to it

L M F A O

>oh hey, it's another AMD hype train

Yes, I get it that supporting the underdog is all great and stuff, but use your little brains for once.

HBM2 will be really expensive.
You won't get a better price/performance.

AMD is not some charity club.

stop doing this to yourselves

N-no! AMD magical drivers and pixie dust will make it run at 2x the power of 1080ti. Preorder goyim!

What's the price of small vega?

>Latest RX Vega compute benchmarks put it almost 35% faster than GTX 1080

NO
FUCK OFF

We don't need the Polaris "leaks" again. Remember when it started as a better 970, and somehow crept up to a 980ti killer?
Yeah, this one started as a better 1070, I'm keeping my expectations low this time.

Funny you should mention that. Many recent benchmarks show not only an RX 480 beating a 1060 but also show the FuryX beating the 980ti.

Theres alot of question marks around Vega. ?I suspect a blitzkreig BTFO from AMD for the following reasons

>Fundamental shader redesign breaking the 16-bit ALU's into variable shaders (huge fucking upgrade that we have not seen in action yet)
>unknown clockspeed gains but estimates based on polaris arch and instinct numbers estimate 1525mhz core clock and commercial vega cards will have even higher boosts than that
>Redesigned to Deferred rendering (the method pascal uses) so pixel fill rate and raw framrate is going way the fuck up (raw compute will be comparable to in game performance now)
>Rapid packed math capability that doubles the throughput of 16-bit operations. The most noticable capability of this is that will allow Vega to drastically boost the performance of TressFX and Nvidia Hair-works on their GPU's meaning they can double the hair strands for the same perf-penalty or have the same strands as pascal with half or less of the penalty nvidia incurs with pascal. Nvidia shills like that faggot linus will never run gameworks benchmarks with Hairworks on ever again because AMD will run hair simulations better and make nvidia look like shit.

and the cherry on top

>high bandwidth memory controller that can independently sort and address up to 512 TERRABYTES of system memory. Everything from DDR Ram to HDD's and SSD's. This vega card will literally be able to run a persistant application with half a fucking petabyte of data loaded into it.

That means huge gains in performance for scientists at CERN, SPACE-X and NASA and it also means in the Future a virtual gaming world thats massive and detailed with no loading instances anywhere

Seriously. The raw core power of a single vega GPU might only be around 1080-1080ti level but the other shit AMD' in throwing into this architecture will revolutionize gaming. All Nvidia ever does in boost clocks by 10% and charge 200$ more dollars for the privilege of pre-ordering it from them.

>the cycle of amdrone
>part one: hype and baseless speculations

Lmao nvidia can just add that nerd shit in when it starts being relevant

We are not close to sword art online tier so all of this is useless bullshit to the gaymer

Same as with amd can into dx12 when no one has a reason to care

Woah it's a hair simulator....

RX 480 is as good as a 1080 Ti, AMD just hasn't optimized it yet.

Also it doesn't work with the Windows scheduler.

Just wait, AMD will fix everything.

just curious, how much does nvidia pay you to shill their swill and stand in the way of progress? or do you basement dwelling faggots actually do this for free?

Nvidia has no need for shills

>AMD Radeon RX Vega card comes in at 2756.69 Mpix/sec

>while the GTX 1080 can be found with scores of 2,050.72 Mpix/sec

> GTX 1080 Ti run at 3,451.05 Mpix/sec, or some 25% quicker again than the RX Vega

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOA

>1080ti is meant to be 35% faster

1080ti is 20%~ faster than 1080

vega 10 will match 1080ti at $599

>Building hype from leaked benchmarks again
Holy shit you guys have done this at least over 4 times in the past tow years
Do you not learn anything?

Hmm

>The pro duo beats the 980ti
Wow a dual fury beats a single 980ti
Have fun with those horrible frametimes

Nah VXGI is more revolutionary and applicable to the closer future

Fucking this.
Hype culture and overblown expectations are a fucking cancer.

>>Fundamental shader redesign breaking the 16-bit ALU's into variable shaders (huge fucking upgrade that we have not seen in action yet)
wtf does this mean

>ever having high hope for amd ever
Retard

t. AMD shill

1080ti is 35% faster that the 1080
Unless you can provide evidence that shows your 20% metric it's wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=sFuklYtlTqI
even the shitty benchmark guy confirms it

Not an AMD shill. In fact i own a GTX 1070. Im just a regular tech guy who despises you fags for endlessly hating on AMD which seems to be the only company that even attempts to innovate anymore.

>I own a 1070

Nah flex is more innovative than anything amd is pooing out

on a mature process with high yields?

doubt it'll be what poorfags here consider cheap but they'll probably undercut the green jews a bit

>high yields
[citation needed]
Also HBM2 is expensive and in high demand for the professional lines like tesla. Enjoy your paper launch and scalper prices.

>measly $700
>when you're a millenial faggot who doesn't realize gpus were never more than a 300-400
this overpriced garbage is getting ridiculously out of hand.

>using dx11
>not using sfr

>AMD which seems to be the only company that even attempts to innovate anymore.
intel and nvidia keep all the cool shit for their pro/enterprise products where they can charge you $5k for a gpu instead of $599

Inflation

amd circlejerked about yields in one of their slide decks a while back

samsung's 14nm shit has been around a while already and they've had generations of phones paying for its refinement

Here's your reply. I don't care, and I don't believe it. This is not me trying to be some sort of intel shill, this is me being skeptical. I plan on buying Ryzen 5 when it comes out because I don't need it to be better than Intel, just roughly in line with it and better price/performance.

I don't need the RX Vega to be better than a GTX 1080, and I don't imagine it ever will be. I just want it to be in the same general area between a 1070 and a 1080, but cheaper.

>a pair of 4GB HBM2 modules
Learn to read, nigger.

>our highest end card beats your 2nd lowest card sometimes

2 edgy for me.

You can set core affinity to get around this.

>cryptocurrency

>checks btc price
>higher than gold
fuck ignorant people like you?