Tell me your opinion about this pic

Tell me your opinion about this pic

Sport is one of the only places where there can be real integration because it's loosely a meritocracy instead of who do you know/where did you grow up bullshit

British sport

-----> in the trash

I find it extremely sad, and here's why:

We really did all start out the same and equal in Africa. But then certain people left Africa and moved in Europe and Asia, where Ice Age happened because of atmospheric pressure and Earth's orbiting cycles, google it.
During this period, Africans were still Africans, they were lazy and aggressive, food was everywhere and you could hunt animals, survival was easy.
Now comes the important part.
In Europe and Asia where ice sheets covered everything, majority of people died out. Those who survived had to really work for their survival. They had to develop intelligence. They had to develop cooperation, not aggression. They needed to evolve, or die out because they couldnt make good enough tools, clothes and homes and died out of cold.

Some time later, Ice Age leaves, but these more evolved humans stay.

So there you go, some insight on racial differences, differences in evolutionary pressure, different environments and different stimuli made certain races evolve more...

But you wont find this in biology classes today, sadly science became politically incorrect.
Bad times we live in.. I mean times are not bad, but people living in these times are.

Hail political correctness, 1+1 is no longer 2 because 2 is offensive, 1+1 is 3 or 4 or 5 today. Enjoy this new awesome age we live in.

Anyway, race is pretty damn important thing when it comes to quality of life.

You have obviously never played sport at least even semi-competitively. A lot of sport is about your connections, where you come from and who your parents are

I think sport is bullshit because of its rules, most popular sports require skills that are completely useless and can not be applied to almost anything in real life.

They should really return gladiator games. Just make it consensual and fuck it, let people have some fun again. Half of the world has death penalty anyway.

>Evra

That's all

whites need to git gud

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

If only Africans could be as civiized and developed like Serbians

great post mate

I noticed a tint of sarcasm in your post, but yes if africans was atleast as developed as serbians it would be better.

We would get WWIII sooner:3

>thiago and rafinha are played because of nepotism

Africans WERE developed in the past, look up Rhodesia and South Africa.

You can practically measure quality of life by amount of white people ruling the country (and also not being at war with other white people).

>he studied HS biology
>thinks he can explain anthropology using such simple logic and deduction
>know something nobody else does

If only we had more people like you

football team

>Serbian
>White
>Civilised

Reminder that my shithole village highschool football team is whiter than your mayor. I am in the pic :DDDD

>You can practically measure quality of life by amount of white people ruling the country
Yeah, because ukraine has a greater quality of life than japan.

t. Rasheed Al-Balbouti Boobi

I explicitly added "and not being at war with other whites".

Greaseman doesnt look very comfortable between those nigs