What is life like in Long Island?

What is life like in Long Island?

shrimp

Long Island has beautiful women

why the long face?? XD

You're a cute Aussie

long

Fuckin blows m8. It's so boring here.

Used to live in Bellmore out in Nassau county. I remember it being comfy as hell. Lived 15 min from Jones beach and the dense suburbs made finding friends easy. Where do you live suffolk?

Hey look. I can make out my town on this map

REMOVE LONG ISLAND YOU ARE WORST ISLAND. 2017 BEST YEAR OF LIFE So I can finally LEAVE THIS SHITHOLE Losers in Binghamton, Albany and Buffalo think they're so cool because they "escaped" Long Island. HOW ABOUT THEY TRY BEING 4000 MILES AWAY. SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER 2017 BEST MONTHS OF LIFE.

Tell me about Suffolk County. Why does it take up half the island?

Come on over, ya cunt. Some places are nig central, spics are scattered around and the traffic is pretty damn awful.

Do you guys know the Long Island serial killer?

It's for the Suf folk.

You probably don't understand American culture dumb Jap.

>Long Island
>it's not really that long

Yeah m8 I'm in Suffolk. There isn't shit to do.
The north shore is balls out rich (which is true for the whole island) but south shore is home the niggers and spics, but the more east you go, it gets rural, farms and wineries and such, it's quite beautiful.

eh, boring but decent

it's the most densely populated island in america -- even more than manhattan -- so im guessing not great

goddamn I love being white

Westbury is digusting. Full of spics.

Everybody loves Raymond

I enjoyed it, really varies depending on where on the island your from though

Lel no

It's the longest and largest island in the lower 48 m8. It's also the most populated island in America and has a larger population than ireland

Mong island

i will steal ur post then deposit it all into your slot at once

Its schlong island because of Jew flight from the city.

whats the deal with montauk
it seems like a cool town with ok waves

this girls lives in brooklyn my friend used to take her out to a b and b in montauk and pound her in the ass
her name is jessica perez