Free PC Building Simulator Pre-Alpha Download Now!

Just Released: Free pre-alpha version of PC Building Simulator. Help test it for bugs! as seen on reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace

See it in action: youtube.com/watch?v=kxi0yEgbuc8&index=1&list=PL1qw64qmrhBOPQRRVdBb-HII2gB_Zav3E

Download: drive.google.com/open?id=0B7igoC9R23xHQmNVckRBQlNvdnc

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/5z7v9e/i_just_released_a_free_prealpha_version_of_pc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You couldn't have popped at a better time.
Let's overclock these memes to 5.1 Ghz

wheres the post?

Would be more helpful to have a pc case builder application that exports to emachineshop or something.

In order for this to catch on (like PCPartspicker) you'd have to have a comprehensive list and allow people to add their odd-ball parts (and maybe use a generic model until the real one comes)

In order for it to monetize/beat PCpartspicker you'd have to incorporate a similar price/shopping system, which is substantially more work. Good luck!

reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/5z7v9e/i_just_released_a_free_prealpha_version_of_pc/

>o
This uses the Unity engine so it is pretty legit.

Thanks!

it's legit

>7 ips
>10 posts

you should really replace those 3d pictures from your reaction folder to 2d ones

Retarded idea, building a computer is piss easy and boring.

...why

so fucking stupid

only a fucking teenager millennial would this is a good idea

jesus christ

>TFW your PC doesn't have sufficient specs to run PC Building Simulator

>This is the greatest thing ever. I can't connect SATA cables only power and also there's no sli bridge
>PS, make this VR.

>i love this game! you should notify the commentors who love this game as well on updates.

>This is amazing. PC Part Picker should jump all over this. Holy moly. Take my money.

>This is exactly what I was looking for!!!

>Want to play but can't someone help? I'm on chrome and won't load. Does it not work on chrome?

>I don't understand why you position that as a game. Looks like a highly effective training tool to me that you could market as such, for businesses to teach, or for individuals wanting to learn how to build a PC.
>Looks like a highly effective training tool
>highly effective training tool

leddit, not even once

>>>reddit

Come on all of you, wouldn't it be cool to be able to look at your new build before even buying the hardware?

I know this piece of shit is in alpha, but imagine it more finished and polished

Why? Only the looks of the case matter to me. As long as the internals are tidy, idgaf.

>Shilling your shitty game on Sup Forums
Friendly advice, stick to reddit and normie social media channels instead of wasting time over here, you'll achieve far greater turnout

It's more to show how pieces fit into together, like a build tutorial but in any case you can always just look up a build video and get the same idea without needing to download anything.

>No Linux version

>Download game
>Its an exe because the creator assumes everyone uses windows like a retard
>Open it though Wine
>Runs like ass
>Menus aren't even aligned
>Tutorial shit keeps popping up in my face and gives no actual help outside of controls
>FPS drops to 12 when looking at generic shelf full of bullshit
>Try to install the standoffs
>Mouse controls are so fucked that if I try to move my mouse slowly enough to place them Unity fucks up and move my mouse the opposite direction
wow great game op

No window case, dgaf what it looks like as long as its neat and clean. red blue black purple going on here.

>Linux
>gaming
Just give up.

>Don't make your game for Linux
>Blame it on Linux for not having games
wow really fired up my neurons

Linux is unsuitable for having games due to its obsolete architecture.

>its obsolete architecture
I'm not sure if you're baiting me or not

>no biege chieftec/lian-li/enlight case
>no slot-1 motherboards
>no voodoo cards
Fuck this shit.

so much ass-kissing

No one interested in NFS memes?