Congratulations Denmark! You have finally beat Sweden!

Congratulations Denmark! You have finally beat Sweden!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-9_rxXFu9I
freeministry.org/h/articles/regenera/4.htm
freerepublic.com/focus/news/1172711/posts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sweden is shit because it takes millions of scum from underdeveloped shitholes, not because of its LGBT policy

this means nothing, what will change with this?

Animal fucker yes!

lol what pretty sure trans isnt considered a mental illness here

how is gender dysphoria not mental illness?

Being Transgender literally IS a mental illness, this isn't even up for debate.

It means they're messing with medical terminology to reclassify a well researched mental condition, that honestly is tragic and should be cured rather than accepted as normal.

well 30 years ago or so faggots were considered mentally ill and nowadys its just whatever, and transgenders are in much less numbers

Mental Illness.

>Webm related. Trigger warning.

That, and feminism taking over the countries politics.

Otherwise upstanding place.

It can't be "cured", but there is an effective treatment for it.

(it's transitioning desu)

>well 30 years ago or so faggots were considered mentally ill
Except gays don't need to get surgery and take hormones to be considered "true" to their sexuality.

You can't even use the nature argument like you can with Homo's as animals don't completely mutilate their gentiles and ingest hormones.

Being a tranny is literally a delusion, while being gay is just a sexual preference.

Well, im of an opinion that everybody can do whatever they want as long as it doesnt hurt others

This is literally worse than all the shit i saw in my Sup Forums days and im not even kidding

Bullet to the brain is better

They end up killing themselves anyway

>Read filename
>Hope it's at least an attractive tranny
>Click it
>Mfw

Ugh how intolerant I can't even

Danish women werent the onces making twitter posts about they should fuck refugees and that they dont want the protection of Swedish Men.

It can't with modern technology, but it's possible. We know more about the brain and how it affects us every day.

Transitioning is a measure of last resort, and not does it only prove to be a stop-gap measure, but it's also extremely dangerous and potentially life threatening even with the best medical care available.

>abominations
>attractive

Sorry that you turned out this way

nobody wants the protection of swedish men

Maybe, but I'm of the opinion that to ignore the problem only makes it worse in the long run. Making transitioning normal instead of seeking to develop a cure is just avoiding the issue.

Transitioning is far too dangerous to be a permanent solution, like putting duct tape over a hull leakage.

how is it dangerous

good news to be honest

it makes him uncomfortable

>seen this before
>I still opened it
I was not ready

Im a big boi now

What the fuck is wrong with your dick...

I'm excited, waiting for news about discords between sane people, muslims, and attack helicopters.
The year is going to be awesome.

That's what a ftm dick looks like.

>this is the future of humanity
JUST

Looks like they literally grafted a sausage to her

Ingesting large amounts of Hormones changes the brain structure, and could lead to mood swings as well as psychosis, not to mention they interact with the body in ways that are often painful or uncomfortable to experience.

The surgery itself is something that very few professional surgeons learn to perform, as it's classified as cosmetic surgery, which doesn't have the same standards as medical surgery. This means that the procedure, which is extremely difficult to perform correctly mind you, has a high margain for medical error, which could result in excess bleeding, infection etc. It's also irreversible as you well know, and should something go wrong they are not held liable as the patient always signs a waver excusing the doctor of any charges of bodily harm. That's all before the person who went through Transition even attempts to fit into their new body and deal with the horrific pain in episodes of "phantom limb", the limb being their amputated genitalia.
Doctors making money off exploiting mentally ill people with potentially life threatening surgery is a cause for concern imo.

I don't really see why you are so angered by this. Its good news desu, Liberal democracy pisses off Muslims. We should all take a leaf out of Pim Fortuyn's book. Obsessive authoritarianism and religiosity should be a thing of the past for Western society, by discrimination against people based on their sexuality or the like is literally Muslim tier

I'm scared guys... I don't wanna click that... just tell me what happens.

Feels good live in a undeveloped country where fags are seeing as mentally retarded and excluded from society. I mean, In Rio de Janegro is "normal" suck cocks. In south we deny them the use of buses.

>Obsessive authoritarianism and religiosity should be a thing of the past for Western society
Okay kike, strange how we think that after only 50 years of killing homos.

What do you think happens? THEY CHOP HIS DICK OFF

Homosexuality should be defined again as a mental illness. Enough with these acceptance and tolerance bullshit.

i'm pretty sure it's not considered a mental illness here

neither govt or people

The practices around SRS clearly have room for improvement but it is still clear that transitioning appears to be the best course of action for those with this issue

but modern forced progressiveness is a form of fascism

you no longer can speak your mind lest you're ostracized and declared an enemy of the state or a racist/bigot/hick

Do you support incest?

how does believing that humans have fundamental human rights make me Jewish? One of the things that makes the West so superior in terms of culture is the fact that we all enjoy freedom and liberty, principles foreign to shitskins.
I'm not talking about modern forced progressiveness, I'm talking about social libertarianism

yes

shut up bigot. Don't like grown men going into the bathroom with your daughter? Well say hello to the gulag for me.

>racist/bigot/hick
This is what i understand as normal.

It's still a stop-gap, and always will be. I'm not saying it should be illegal, but the procedure and the doctors that perform it need to be held under heavy scrutiny.

as long as it doesn't produce a child then whats the issue?

It's already not defined as a mental illness
It's a mental disorder, sure, but not illness

prouda'ya

HAHAHA
What come next? faggots picking children in orphanages?

>Well say hello to the gulag for me.
that's not funny

but i guess only holocaust's off the menu

The majority of trannies never get sex reassignment surgery, so it's generally not as dangerous as you claim.

Necrophilia! Hell yeah!

psychiatry etc. are meme disciplines

That's true, but considering that it's the only known effective cure for Gender Dysphoria, to most it's seen as the logical conclusion (that or suicide).

Regardless he rate of fatalities during SRS itself would be considered completely unacceptable in any other medical field.

Doctors who do it regularly report being depressed and often even traumatized afterwards because of how many of their patients die both during and after the procedure.

For the most part this thread looks like it's entirely made up by redditors trying to fit in.

A beautiful and brave woman is set free from her male appearing shell.

Hollywood don't produce movies about white genocide. So, yes. No one cares.
Jewish rules.

At least he looks happy

Homosexuality is a mental illness. Psychiatrists decided to redefine it as "healthy" because of political pressure, not because of any new scientific revelations. That delegitimizes psychiatry, not legitimizes homosexuality.

>god bless our conservative country

Transitioning is not effective at all. Post-transition trannies have higher suicide rates and are not happier after a few years.

Best solution is either psychological help or a quick bullet.

>A mental disorder (also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder) is a diagnosis of a behavioral or mental pattern that can cause suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life.
With shifting attitudes towards homosexuality it no longer met the definition of a mental disorder.

learn the definitions of the terms you use before posting please

There's literally nothing abnormal or wrong about loving boipussy. Dykes are a meme though.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-9_rxXFu9I

I quite like this guy's view on the subject.

It helps in the short term, but you're correct unfortunately, many die to drug abuse, murder, suicide etc. It's honestly sad, because psychological help only goes so far for so many of them. CT scans of people with Gender Dysphoria show that they do have brain patterns similar to those of the opposite sex, hence why they think they're stuck in a different body.

fug

benis off DDDD: D:

>I can't help that I was born in the wrong body

except faggots didn't feel physical body dysphoria

you shall be hanged along with the other undesirables.
basically this.

freeministry.org/h/articles/regenera/4.htm
freerepublic.com/focus/news/1172711/posts

Homosexuals forged credentials and gained access to exhibit areas in the conference. They threatened anyone who claimed that homosexuals needed to be cured.

One study shows that. Not conclusive enough. It's much more likely that trannies exist because of various societal factors.

anyone just tired of this century already?

This is a meme that has basically fucked a lot of closeted homosexuals over.

"Homosexuality cannot be cured with current medical understanding so we should just all give up lol".

FUCK leftist political idealogues dictating medical research.

Du you think transracial people like Rachel Dolezal should be given the same treatment that transexual people in the west get? That is promoting their acceptance and funding cosmetic surgery for their transition.

If you control for those who still have a support network at the end of it they don't have higher rates of suicide compared to the general population

Its pretty clear if you actually look at all the evidence that transitioning while maintaining a support network is the most effective treatment by far.

Those that do not transition still have higher suicide rates than the general population, regardless of support networks

Try doing actual research on the subject instead of just spouting "slt-right" talking points

Because we're seeing leftism basically begining to redefine actual physical illnesses that people have. Gender dysphoria is real and isn't trivial. Delegitimising it discredits transgeder people completely.

Possibly a combination of all the above, it's like anorexia. Their perception is different from the reality, it's delusional behavior but taken to an extreme where it's normal to them, that's what makes it near impossible to treat.

But why other people with different delusions don't get the same treatment?

Thats just reinforcement, they will see past the delusion after a while and kill themselves.

Its not cure.

Except with a Homo, they usually come to accept that they're gay unless they're a closet fag, Trannies are the opposite, they deny that they're male/female.

Because Doctors need money. It's cosmetic surgery after all, not covered even in countries with Universal healthcare.

Que nosso senhor jesus cristo tenha piedade de nossa alma, pois nem o anti cristo pode nos salvar.

If trans people feel like acting like a woman why don't they just dress like a woman and stuff like that instead of cutting their penis? After all, they say sex and gender are two different things.

fucking fascist bigotted shitlord, delet this

many don't opt for SRS but there are many others who feel such profound discomfort with there own bodies that they end up receiving SRS

Closet fags accept they are gay but try not to act on it and as such they were betrayed the medical community.

Trannies don't simply deny that they are male or female, they actually believe they are their preffered gender to the point where they feel dysphoria which impacts their ability to function.

They are certainly mentally ill and to claim they are not is basically turning your back on a group of people that need medical assistance.

Crazy idea, but what if they kill themselves because assholes like you reinforce it?

But being gay is a mental illness

It's just a lot less than transgender.

Dont worry, Sweden will eventually declare being male and female a mental sickness.

Almost none of our laws and government is needed based upon your logic.

95% of government is "just how people feel."

Only 5% is even needed.

Modern Leftism and progressivism is basically reverse fascism.

Le everyone lives in a vaccum meme.

Go to bed, Ted Cruz.

there is nothing wrong with doing wathever you want to your own body
media promoting it as a great choice that has no consequences and should not be questioned and politicians baning the ones that may want to try real therap should be burned to death tho