Is this the best $200 and under tablet currently available?

Is this the best $200 and under tablet currently available?

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.android.com/guide/practices/tablets-and-handsets.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have two

Well took one completely apart and destroyed the soc out of curiosity

But it's great bang for buck, feels a bit android tier cheap in hand as you'd expect

hey look a protoswitch

Oh and it's great for emulators, battery life is not the greatest, it can get hot under load

Those speaker grills are misleading, the speakers are tiny as fuck

Wait for the new Nexus 7 coming out soon.

>android 4.x
>2017

it can update to nougat

are you shilling for iFag?

It's updated and recieves updates really fast...

Are you retarded? I'm implying that it's ancient if it came with 4.x

No, it's still not the right size for mango.

It's still top of the line performance wise because Tegra K1 and also has a 1200p amoled display

Weakest link is 2GBs of RAM

Just pay $100 more and get an iPad Air.
Unless you are poor, of course. In that case get that $200 Android shitd tablet and get the iPad Air later after you throw out your Shitd in anger due to its many little but noticeable defects.
As the proverb says, the poor always pay twice.

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS", "You're just oo poor to afford it and are jealous")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

I'm the fag with the two shield tablets -having torn one apart

I'm posting this from my ipad pro, I've had more stability issues on this thing

>soon

Says who faggot. Rumors have said it has been coming out "soon" have been wrong every goddamn time. Fuck you.

here's why poordroid users are all fucking retarded:
>recommend that someone spend $100 more for a $300 actually good tablet with a tablet-friendly OS
>hurr you are comparing $2000 applel product to $300 walmart laptops

>recommend that someone spend $100 more for a $300 actually good tablet with a tablet-friendly OS
Android is a tablet friendly OS. And it will still get app updates, unlike your when your ipad which won't be compatible to the latest iOS and ANY new apps
>hurr you are comparing $2000 applel product to $300 walmart laptops
Funny how that's the only thing you are able to criticize. But it's true, many retards actually DO that.

100% of Android apps are optimized for the phone. Not true for iOS.

I have both iPad and Android and prefer the openness of Android, even though iOS is more intuitive to use.

Bullshit.
developer.android.com/guide/practices/tablets-and-handsets.html

Safari is fucking pain in the ass though, like I still have no idea how do equivalent of ctrl+f while on android it easy

Oh and copy+paste

Appke can fuck themselves how bad can copying be?!

>developer guide for android tablets exists, therefore lot of apps are optimized for tablets
Do you see the flaw in your attempt at logic?

You said that 100% of Android apps are optimized for the phone. But that can't be possibly true, at least some developers do use the tablet layout.

iOS and Android both have janky-as-fuck interfaces for different reasons.

I would only buy Apple if it was a Thanksgiving sale.

There are so many shitty Android tablets out there, you really have to be careful what you buy.

If you can find a Nexus 7 for $150, snag one.

>If you can find a Nexus 7 for $150, snag one.
Why would you pay $150 for a 2010 spec tablet with no SD card slot that sold for $150 five years ago?

I meant 2013 N7.

Yes. It's closest competitor is a pixel C for MUCH more money.

Pixel C is also MUCH better than the shield. For starters, it's doesn't have chink shit general-tier garbage build quality.

It's Nvidia trying to sell their shit.

It's not the best put together, but it is nearly as fast as a Pixel C who had it's opersting system completely aborted and slapped Android on it.

Also doesn't the shield tablet support full desktop OpenGl while google went full retard on pixel c and limited it with shitty drivers?

Easily.

What is the right size for mangos?

huh?

Nvidia sent me a second free one so I wrecked to fire hazard one out of curiosity

Tegra K1 is "nearly as fast as" Tegra X1 in the same way that Core 2 Duo is nearly as fast as i5 2500k.

Underclcocked in pixel c

Tab s 10.5