First/Crappiest PC You have Owned

What is the crappiest PC that you owned Sup Forums? Was it your first PC?

For me it was an older E machines. Somewhat similar to pic. Had an 800Mhz processor and I think 512mb of ram. 80gb HDD? Played Roller coaster tycoon pretty well. That's about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

winworldpc.com/library/applications/platform-dos
winworldpc.com/library/applications/platform-windows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God this thing was infuriating...

Everything was wrong with it. The display only worked if you tilted it in the right position (and even then the right 1/4 the screen had glitchy vertical lines), the battery didn't hold a charge at all, and even with a fresh install of XP, as soon as the fans turned on the fucker ground to a halt.

Amiga 600 was my first. Can't called it crappy. Was pretty epic tbqh.

Holy shit. I forgot about these. My friends mom had one. That thing was a pile of shit to say the least.

Dell Dimension 3000. Still works to this day and the speakers are still in use.

a gateway from 98. It's under my bed with CentOS installed on it from like 6 years ago. .

First pc was family's. Completely technologically illiterate. It has actually helped me desire to be "good" with technology so maybe a blessing in disguise

Windows ME on an hp with like 32 GB hard drive and 256 MB ram. Don't remember much else. Downloaded girls gone wild games on it using limewire and a 56kb/s dial up connection. Took like 3 months total due to dad being on call often. Still have that file today

Andddd my dad had one of these bad boys. Worked great until about 2 years ago. I mean, sometimes it could be a little slow but other than that no real issues.

Fuck... I'm reminded of the piece of shit family computer we had like 20 years ago.... It was some donation piece of crap HP (Back when they actually wrote "Hewlett Packard" on the side of it) running Windows ME.

Yeah, fucking Windows ME. I thought there was suffering, but it kept getting shittier.

Sounds like we were in the same boat

First one I remember was a pretty beast PC for it's day, Pentium 4 3.2GHz, Radeon 9800 Pro, capture card, sound blaster, firewire, literally everything you'd ever need.

Eventually became obsolete, kept the case though and built my current PC from it, posting from it right now

pic very related

My family had one of these in the 90's. It was fine at the time as I remember.

Yup.

Fucking ME almost made me want to try and use my grandparents machine with the fucking 5 1/4" floppies on it.

Old as fuck, but hell, it had Old Maid, Tapper, and King's Quest 1 on it.

compaq prebuilt from 1997 or so was my first PC, I can't even remember the specs on it but I know we had tons of problems with it.

win98, 808mb HDD, Pentium 2, few mbs graphic card

I still have one, runs windows 3.1.

Anyone know what I can do with it?

Run windows 3.1

Forgot to mention I actually have almost all of the original hardware, GPU and capture card is in a 98 build I made. Soundblaster is running the speakers on my desk, and firewire card I'm trying to sell because firewire lol

Wait another 30 years and take it to the antique roadshow.

Gentoo?

A no brand computer rocking a Pentium 75mhz with 8mb of ram and an ATI@work and a 840mb HHD, with a 14" monitor, floppy drive and a CD drive X4 !!!!!!

winworldpc.com/library/applications/platform-dos
winworldpc.com/library/applications/platform-windows