Tfw surfing with a 56k modem and drinking Crystal Pepsi

>tfw surfing with a 56k modem and drinking Crystal Pepsi

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_colors
youtube.com/watch?v=hWq4DWfrpu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did people hate crystal pepsi? It's literally no different than regular pepsi.

>tfw surfing with Nokia 5G 19.8 GB/s and drinking the liquid jew

Stale meme faggot, kys

Coca Cola drove a clever counter-marketing campaign against Crystal Pepsi, by releasing "Tab Clear" with the sole intention of establishing a negative association.

>According to Coca-Cola Chief Marketing Officer Sergio Zyman, Tab Clear was an intentionally "suicidal," "kamikaze" effort to create an unpopular beverage that was positioned as an analogue of Crystal Pepsi in order to "kill both in the process." The "born to die" strategy included using the poor-performing Tab brand rather than Coke, labeling the product as a "sugar free" diet drink to confuse consumers into thinking Crystal Pepsi had no sugar, and marketing the product as if it were "medicinal." Zyman said "Pepsi spent an enormous amount of money on the brand and, regardless, we killed it. Both of them were dead within six months."

Holy kek

literal corporal jihad

This exact thread again? Guess I'll post my time machine once more

Can you post the wallpaper? I looked for it last time and couldn't find it

Time travel confirmed

uploading photos to ebay with 56k and PIII 450. That sucked but I made a lot of money at the time;.

Used this to connect to the WWW up until summer 2016, I could only use it after 5PM during the week. Since it was slower than dog poo, I used my Linux box + Lynx browser when I needed to search something on google really quickly.

What? But I like Tab...

Why does everyone else think it's garbage?

I love that wallpaper!! Can't find it online either

neato

i actually really love tab, and crystal pepsi is better than regular pepsi imo

>tfw

Waiting to take better pictures and for there to be another proper old tech thread.

At least do it correctly using web colors and a supported resolution of the time.

Fucking newb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_colors

WEB SAFE COLORS NIGGER

the fuck is tab

if that's a passive matrix lcd, post webm of solitaire win screen on it

>changing it from a 2 second load time to a 15 second load time
sasuga, user

Keep this thread up, and I'll do my best to get to it in the morning. Turn this into an old/retro thread, and be sure the retards come in to bitch about our hobby that bothers them so much.

its being period-correct you fucking nincompoop.

fucking 20 year olds think they know things.

Egypt?

The early internet was a man-made wonder. It's a shame that facebook had to ruin it for everyone in 2008:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWq4DWfrpu8

Surfin on amiga ECS

Windows 3.1 16 color

Open them pron pics in DOS ImageView.

Open that wonderful image you downloaded in Windows Paint. Remaps your image into the glorious Windows System Palette!

Somehow System 7 remaps it even worse.

you can easily get higher colour on ECS unless you're actually viewing this on a 4-colour WB setup.