The perfect laptop doesn't exi

the perfect laptop doesn't exi

Other urls found in this thread:

explorable.com/cognitive-dissonance-experiment
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

st. Sorry, I clicked post before I was done typing.

>128GB soldered hard drive

id rather use a powerbook on dial up you homo

I bet if this thing had been sold half the price, vir/g/ins would stack up like hungry dogs in front of the apple store.

truth is universal

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS", "You're just oo poor to afford it and are jealous")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

>a 15 year old ad somehow refutes all my points
ok

the ad is probably older than you my friend

you are just one of these faggots who simply do not realize who Apple is and what macOS. All you see is a few clowns and project ultra hard on every other user lol.

Microsoft really did a good job at subverting every 90 babbies brain.

>namecalling because of no arguments

>arguments
>calls people 'cucked' and thinks hes presenting arguments

what you did is present anecdotal subjective evidence and just spit out every other meme you ever heard about Apple and macOS on Sup Forums or Sup Forums im 100% sure that you never used a mac in your entire life and that you are mainly a windows user that pretends hes using Linux just like 99% of Sup Forums lol

>more namecalling

>posts an apple ad
>lol you're just a little faggot. You wouldnt understand.

>tfw the microshit callcenter is on overtime ITT
>tfw intelligent people put together $300 hackintosh machines and dual boot macOS and Linux
>tfw retarded weeb autist gaymers will never be this intelligent because mommy and daddy bought them a windows gaymen PC and they can't think for themselves

>he believes he's intelligent because he was able to set up a hackintosh
>he believe everyone who dislikes applel is a gaymer
>he believes anime doesn't belong on Sup Forums
>he still has no arguments

There has been perpetual complaining about awful CPU throttling on the newest models of the Pro. Nice bait, and if it isn't bait, you should do some research.

no need to sperg out buddy. Im well aware that everything i said about you is true.

>windows user
>weeb
>never used a mac or macOS
>gaymer
>can't FizzBuzz
>never had a job
>NEET
>broke

i know it all

this is the 2015 model

>>windows user
yes, along with linux and mac os
>>weeb
I guess
>>never used a mac or macOS
wrong
>>gaymer
no
>>can't FizzBuzz
wrong
>>never had a job
wrong
>>NEET
wrong
>>broke
wrong

>tumblr "memes"
Don't eventry to pretend to be retarded

My apologies. Sure, the 2015 macbook was good. But I wouldn't go so far as to label users so extremely based off a simple OS / laptop they're running. That's a little irrational, don't you think?

did you read the thread? its exactly what he did cause he thought thats 'an argument'

i just did the same lol ...

lel

>Apple
>Us company
>Could get a high-end computer for less than half of the price but paying instead thousands more for a way weaker product,
>backdoored by the NSA
>Non-removable HDD and possibly battery too, (meaning you will be fucked if any of them fail)
Why choosing the weaker, backdoored and way overpriced crappier product? just to be able say "hey guys look I got the new macbook im so cool" and feel better about themselves

Picture related, average Apple user.

>inb4 "buaaa I payed moar for my laptop than you, so its better ur a faget"
What you have is called Cognitive dissonance
idiots who get the worst deal will often convince themselves their product is better in order to make themselves feel good about it.

Proof: explorable.com/cognitive-dissonance-experiment
Subjects who received a dollar were happier doing their assigned jobs than the ones who received 20 dollars.

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

you post this shit in every thread and get rid of your trip so nobody can filter your out. This is outright spamming. Stop it.

>iToddler cant handle the truth

>every thread
So these were made by you?
>This is outright spamming
says the hypocrite

>implying anyone reads this wall of text

you are insanely autistic.

>tripfag
>crusade and copy pasta spam

now you pretend other people are triggered when its oyu

>So these were made by you?

no but if you visit this board regularly you will notice that this tripfag is doing this ... hes doing it for month in every thread whenever he sees the word mac or apple

you post this shit thread every day and get rid of your trip so nobody can filter your out. This is outright spamming. Stop it.

>same fagging

my god tripfags are so annoying.

>hes doing it for month in every thread whenever he sees the word mac or apple
So you're in basically every apple thread, defending macshit? Sounds like a shill or stupid consumer

jesus fucking christ. No hes doing it in every thread. Topic doesn't matter.

I mean im talking to you right now so whatever. Just fucking stop you incredible autist.

>t. macautist

Fuck off and take your shit shill threads with you.

How to spot the applel/win10 shills:
- always leave a blank line between every new text line
- unfamiliar with Sup Forums memes, uses "lol"
- never posts a picture of "his" machine

We need these threads so we can btfo macfags and let them know they arent welcome here.

Why does the apple shill never even argue? it's so boring
winshills at least try to convince you that windows is not a botnet