What is the Sup Forumsreatest smartphone of all time?

What is the Sup Forumsreatest smartphone of all time?

For me it's the S4/S5. You really just feel more in control/yet don't lose specs for it

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

>Not delicious go za

My S4 has a fucked battery

>tfw you have the i337 AT&T version and will never be able to root it

Still, have had the S4 for 3+ years, still going strong and has 160GB total storage.

S7, only thing I hated about it was the lack of AOSP ROM support, but a team of devs have been working on it, and it's pretty stable rn.

I had my AT&T S5 and it was ca$h, software updates werent pushed so I became comfy with KitKat Unfortunately the charging port cheezed out on me and got a software updated replacement. le material design is pure ass.

Galaxy note 3 or LG G3 if we're talking older devices. Both have additional storage and removable batteries. Both have decent cameras, modern enough hardware to run anything and everything for years to come, and offer the best combination of battery life to performance given ratios. Depending on your model, root, recovery, and ROMs are easily available. The only thing that stopped me from continuing to use my Verizon note 3 was the firmware version I had locking the phone to the stock rom. I was locked to 4.4.2 because I tripped Knox when I was rooting / installing bootstrap, so OTA updates stopped. And the NC4 firmware didn't allow for non stock ROMs. I.e CyanogenMod.

Was slick though when I used it. Root allowed for Xposed framework. Had a bunch of privacy modules. Installed adAway for system wide ad blocking. Greenify, Auto hibernated even system apps, and I had the zero lemon 10k mah battery for it too. 5 days use between charges wasn't uncommon. Pic related.

just updated my S4 to 7.1.1

Nokia N9

Xperia Z3

These two bad boys.

My S5 has almost 6GB of system files and 2GB of "misc" files I cant delete

So much for 16GB of internal storage

Best phone(s) Samsung released was the S3. Best Note is a touch more difficult but the Note 4 with the 805 chipset is likely the best all rounder for that line and still relevant.

OnePlus One is the best mid/budget developer phone ever. The fact that it came in cheaper than a Nexus 5 with a SD800 and with more everything including a better chipset (801). It's still a relevant device today.

Nexus line the Nexus 4 was the best quality phone Google put their name on. This line died with the Nexus 5 to present. They were supplanted by OnePlus as the community/rom phone to have.

LG G2 is the best device besides maybe the Nexus 4 that they made. The G3 was a solid device but besides a better screen couldn't even compete with a OnePlus One performance wise with the same chipset.

Best 808/810 based device would have to go to the LG V10 or Moto X Pure.

Best overall 820/821 based device that are current would be the OnePlus 3/3T.

Bow down, you fucking maggots.

Xperia Z5

>perfect size
>perfectly located fingerprint sensor
>high-end specs at the time
>1080p IPS screen
>mSD storage
>no physical front buttons
>waterproof
>dustproof
>amazing camera sensor and camera software
>great battery
>nearly stock android

It is without a doubt the best phone I have ever used.
The only complaint I have is to remove the mSD card, you must also turn the phone off and remove the SIM.

>A phone from 2009 gets more OS updates than phones from 2 years ago
What the hell

>Current
>using a smart phone
oh please you fags are killing me

Galaxy note 4.
That's the end of the fucking story now close this shitty thread you curry munching pajeet pooinloo

good thingyou can easily replace it...

im salty. sent mine in to get the headphone jack repaired, and it came back not able to read sim cards.

with the nonstop faggotry they've been releasing year after year, i'd rather have OSes from 09

I would say the Xperia Z3 or the Z3c, but sadly they're so fucking fragile. I've had both crack their screens, and one didn't even fall, I just pressed the corner a bit hard to prevent it from falling on my face in bed.

The phone I had the most fun with was the Galaxy SII: screen had low res, but it looked nice. I watched a bunch of anime on it. First smartphone I had, so I kept putting things on it so I could watch on the go.

Pretty much all Android phones then had removable batteries and microSD ports. The SII was not an exception. 4.0" was then pretty nice. The camera was decent. Gorilla Glass seemed to work fine. I only changed phones because its SIM reader broke and my family gave me an S4.

Now I'm using a Moto G4 and all I'd change are specs. I've gotten some stuttering here and there.

Yea fucking Google jumped the shark post Jelly Bean/Kit Kat. Lollipop was a disaster. Marshmallow is in the same boat. Nougat is even more cancerous. I mean how the fuck do you even get more bloated than Microsoft? FFS it's like the pajeets at Google and MS are competing to see who shovel together the most street shitting OS and apps imaginable.

post kitkat android is beyond cancer, its full on cronenberg lovecraftian guro/vore body horror.

iOS isnt anybetter. its a total babyrape roman orgy in a vomitorium.

some people have social lives and require a phone, maybe you should get one faggot

>touchwizz

I've had my S5 for 3 years now and the screen flashes green if the brightness is too low

How are the gs6 and gs7? Are they any good? What is improved or preferable about them over the gs5?

kill yourself

I have an at&t galaxy J3 and it looks similar to the s3 s4. Its got reasonable specs for a budget phone. Runs marshallow with kitkat on the way soon.

Does everything i need and only costed $100 new.

Note 3 is really fucking good indeed.

My biggest problem with it is that the chrome plastic thing around its edges gets really ugly if not protected by a case.

xaiomi mi5s plus

Galaxy S3 was bretty good. Sadly mine's had horrible burn in display and battery fooked up.

Slappin' in a SD card and only having the necessary apps, this thing could've ran for another 3 years.

>require a phone
>a phone
That's goddamn right, people who have social lives and work need a phone, not a high tech toy.

Really like the S3. Had used many of the early Galaxy S phones and the greatest leap in perceivable performance for me was the S3 from the S2.

this

runner up Nexus One

>dat phoneclit

posted from note 4