Also switch the 6 with London

>3 6 mafia
>lil wyte
>jelly role

memphis is god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6ppK1xrZk

another god tier lil wyte song

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7lNXxtdwM

this man is the GOAT of white rappers. So much realer than eminem.

Cause they are weak compared to the other cities.

>Rap
Are we this kind of board now?

Delete Chicago from the list
Chiraq/drill/trap or whatever you wanna call it is all objectively terrible

>Rap
Americans are disgusting.

This is a normie board, fuck off peatnigger

oakland and houston make better rap than chicongo

i'm ukraines biggest american fan on here- i know y'all love rap. i studied over there for a year.

Bydlo love rap, people do not.

>why yes, I listen to nazi hell marches on YouTube

No, I listen to normal things.

I'm bydlo then. lublu vas tam- ti v kieve? tebe nado gulyat i zit

i didn't know a damned single person in the dorms in kyiv (shevchenko university - na laminosova were our dorms) who didn't go out to the clubs there and like rap- the fuck are you doing wrong bud?

>why yes, my favorite band is dream theater.

mu here.

Southern hip-hop goes hard; it's pretty fucking dark - no pun intended (horrorcore, trap, etc.).

youtube.com/watch?v=lZM0pBNVMW0

what do you think of atlanta rap?

youtube.com/watch?v=t7hyY2TFkzY

I know but for southern hip hop id go to like Atlanta and then any small town in fucking Mississippi or some shit, not Tennessee

Cadillac-lac-lac-lac-lac-lac-lac-lac

>not just posting outkast

For what purpose

i forgot t.i. existed until this post
youtube.com/watch?v=fNVQohjVKQc

because everyone knows them already. i'm trying to post some new shit.

honestly brat, this is a god tier white song:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7lNXxtdwM

TI was great

youtube.com/watch?v=xvM3YwmDfwE

>you'll never be this redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=4hmn4cNXBdY

Atlanta has a great and well established music scene in general. I think that because of this though, a lot of talent is susceptible to losing personal creative control/being commercialized and radio friendly, compared to cities like New Orleans (and there are a lot of big names from ATL) .

ok, I want to turn this back to Sup Forums.

>mfw about to type Yung Lean
>unconsciously types Yung Meme

Ok, in that case, what do Swedes thing of the lad?

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU

I don't really care about anywhere else besides New York.

its in our blood here

youtube.com/watch?v=wnu7cKKVY5o

ah yes a classment of the worst american cities, thanks for that

>Atlanta
>#1

DELET THIS. We literally ruined hiphop.
t. atlantan

*think*

time for bed

I wouldn't mess with flyover towns in the South or anywhere for that matter. In terms of the South, Austin, Atlanta, Memphis, and Asheville are where it's at.

>classment

the fuck does that even mean

we're literally the only relevant white rap city

youtube.com/watch?v=AMnpw_igyRo

Ha, he kind of reminds me of a Southern JonWayne.

youtube.com/watch?v=9P9pw3kawpw

I usually dislike "remixing" country guitar melodies with hip hop beats, but this ain't too bad. It's not like those awful "scene" bands that somehow still exist.

Small appalachian towns are pretty nice since the locals get a lot of income from tourism. Small towns in the south outside of the mountains are impoverished shitholes.

Atlanta really does punch above their weight in terms of influence

>this is what someone retarded enough to put Atlanta on top of the list actually believes

jelly roll is based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=vJC62rvx6X4

>can't refute

youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc

atl is the king city of rap

West coast best coast
It's a crime for you to put LA that low

I somehow can't take French rap seriously, but this ain't too bad. French house music and coldwave is way better though.

youtu.be/vOKlKmzfdgQ

Any Francophones know anyone worth listening to? I'm trying to relearn the language.

aw. Well, of Montreal came from there.

Nice, I love Southern Rap too. What are everyone's favorites?
GOD TIER
Outkast
UGK

DAMN GOOD TIER
Goodie Mob
Big KRIT
Project Pat
Scarface

OKAY TIER
Travis Scott
Juicy J
Geto Boyz

really now?

youtube.com/watch?v=1_-J-3j5IbI

atlanta rap alone makes a joke out of LA

Fuck off britbong. Eastern seaboard master race

take this shit to mu

You never heard of Gucci Mane?

youtube.com/watch?v=BKt3DBCIUsY

Hes got tier southern rap.

rap isn't normie rap is pleb. learn the difference it may save you some pain and regret.

T.I., Jeezy, Outkast

and recently I've actually started appreciating Young Thug after hating his style for a while

Do /r9k/ failures actually browse Sup Forums or is 'normie' a new meme word

1. Compton
2. Los Angeles
3. Atlanta
4. New York
5. Chicago
6. Detroit
7. Memphis

Rest are irrelevant

Ayy, Norway, what do you think of this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=EboprS1kLes

Oh yeah, I love Appalachian music. It gives me hope that there's still good quality American country music in spite of Nashville's idea of what country music should sound like.

My bad for not clarifying: I'm from the Midwest and there's not a whole lot going on here, at least in my neck of the woods. Just miles of corn and soy bean fields and aging hardcore fans. It's amazing that in spite of being a few hour's drive of Chicago, there's a time lag of what's fashionable.

Put krit up one and good list kraut

I didn't previously think AIDS could affect the vocal cords up until I listened to one of YT's songs

tbqh, I wanna see a comparison of what each board thinks is good hip-hop.

>atl not number 1

youtube.com/watch?v=j0-gzvVmwFE

Yes one must conform!! Do as others do through fear of being individual!

You have to try to feel the energy and flow because his sound is discordant the first time you hear it

it really was an acquired taste

Yes I have but how the fuck do you take him seriously? He's akin to Future in that regard. Sure you can blast him in the car, but it's not the type of music I'd listen to day in and day out, which is the case for more well-rounded artists like UGK and Outkast

If it weren't for other decent rappers, this would push Atlanta down the list

youtube.com/watch?v=1aEImx74gLA

how bout this one?

Mainstream country is trash. Literally all you need to do to make a hit is sing a shitty duet with mentions of a pickup truck and pitch some conservative talking point. Nashville is a sausage factory of music and its musicians have old time country singers rolling in their graves. Nobody's rough or rebellious anymore, modern musicians are all clean cut conformists or fat, coke guzzling religious retards.

Gatdamn. I wish I could recall which arrondissement and suburb I stayed with relatives at because though it was kind of crazy (lot of Muslim immigrants, rowdy kids throwing firecrackers at each other, etc.), it never clicked
to me that there was a hip-hop scene to cope with life in the Parisian ghettos.

youtu.be/po7h__cl1ak

It is pretty bad, I like some country but a lot of the modern stuff is basically just pop music with some twang for country's sake

fuck Luke Bryan, Jesus Christ

it's probably women who are ruining the genre with their milque toast taste

I'm the Dixieboo German who made that list up there. What do you guys think of Danny Brown or the Flatbush Zombies? 3001 was surprisingly good, I don't get the hate. It's consistently ranked below Better Off DEAD which I don't agree with.

As far as Danny Brown goes, I fucking loved Old. I'll even go as far as to claim that Float On is his best song. Freddie Gibbs, a frequent feature partner belongs to my favorites as well.

A guilty pleasure of mine is Dipset, anyone know them? They were pretty popular in the early 2000s and basically got me into Rap in the first place. You might now Cam'ron, Juelz Santana etc. That was their set at the time.

Fuck I could post in here all day. Too few people in Germany know about US rap

Oh, trust me, I know. It's so weird that there's better country music being made outside of the South, and some outside of the U.S. (HoneyHoney, Graveyard Train, Chicago Farmer - to name a few). Hell, black folks making country music is consistently better than most white artists then and now. I just wish they got more mainstream recognition.

I feel the same way about Jeezy. I like The Real Is Back, but I'm only when I'm on the Autobahn or something. It's car music, but not something where you listen to the lyrics and fully immerse yourself in the song and what the Rapper is narrating. Listen to Hi Life by UGK and you'll See what I mean.

Danny Brown's a personal favorite. I've never listened to Flatbrush Zombies before. I wish I had more familiarity with current NY/East Coast hip hop artists/groups, but I'll 3001 a listen. I like it so far.

I wonder if non-English speaking people often turn to rap/hip-hop music to learn English, like people do with video games.