On .xyz domains, it is forbidden to defame Justin Bieber, Oprah Winfrey, or Daniel Negari (CEO of XYZ)

On .xyz domains, it is forbidden to defame Justin Bieber, Oprah Winfrey, or Daniel Negari (CEO of XYZ).

nic.xyz/xyzLaunchPolicies_v1.03.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.xyz/
youtube.com/watch?v=fEKkKtwXE40
stackoverflow.com/questions/9724379/xn-on-domain-what-it-means
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

endchan need a board dedicated for bully these people.

For what reason?

The problem is with ICANN.

haz cheezeburgerz

Hey this is old news. Why didn't we hear of this years ago?

How do you buy, or own, a TLD?

do any of you go to any .xyz tlds
i cant name a single one

abc.xyz/

chinkshit.xyz

I have an .xyz domain for junk mail because it's cheap

You fill out the paperwork and pay some money(I think the fee is in the $100 000 range?) to ICANN.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEKkKtwXE40

Why Justin Bieber and Oprah specifically

Maybe the CEO's wife likes Oprah, and his daughter Justin Bieber

sexist

He watches Oprah and Bieber having violent sex

I knew shit like this would happen the second they opened up new domains.

Try getting into contact with .wiki domain "CEOs". You can't just buy a domain. Oh no... They will "set up the wiki host" for you and literally monetize all your hard work.

endchan is a dutch police cp honeypot you imbecile

proof?

What is endchan?

Just another imageboard, apparently. I don't see what's special about it apart from being slow af.

sorry i might be confusing endchan with some other obscure imageboard. ignore what i said

Does it matter? There's literally no reason to use anything except .com, .net, .org or country-specific TLDs.

>not using zeronet
>not using .bit namecoin domains
Why even live?

.bit is useful. No censorship.

Okay, so here's what someone should do to make fun of this rule. Make a website on a .xyz domain with a list of 26^12 - 3 statements, defaming other people only. You can auto-generate each page of like 100 whenever it's requested (page 1 of 954289566616822).

>AAAAAAAAAAAA sucks
>AAAAAAAAAAAB sucks
>AAAAAAAAAAAC sucks
>DANIELNEGARG sucks
>DANIELNEGARH sucks
>DANIELNEGARJ sucks
>DANIELNEGARK sucks
>JUSTINBIEBEP sucks
>JUSTINBIEBEQ sucks
>JUSTINBIEBES sucks
>JUSTINBIEBET sucks
>OPRAHWINFREW sucks
>OPRAHWINFREX sucks
>OPRAHWINFREZ sucks
>OPRAHWINFRFA sucks
>ZZZZZZZZZZZX sucks
>ZZZZZZZZZZZY sucks
>ZZZZZZZZZZZZ sucks

Sure it does. Every TLD is its own namespace. I can easily buy ., whereas the same .com domain is already bought by some speculators trying to scam $2000 out of me for the "premium" digital property.

The new TLDs are flat-out comfortable from a hierarchical organization perspective. If fheir "CEOs" didn't suck so much, you'd beable to have your own .wiki domain. It could even point to your Github wiki or something.

That's how the world works, my liberetard friend.

.xyz (owned by google) is manchild tier anyway

get a .net or .com domain if you want to look professional

>.
hum, sure but whats the point?
if whomever you expect to memorize your domain will have to remember , might as well remember [.].com

Would using iframes help?

It's not like domain registrators aren't criminals anyway...

>CEO's Daughter: "Daddy! People keep being mean and making fun of my future husband Justin Bieber and it makes me so sad! What can you do to help me feel better?"

There is some apk xyz site i pirate android apps from.

You guys really think this isn't a joke?

Except a fuckton of new TLDs are occupations and not random strings, so it won't be hard to remember user.design when user is a fucking web designer.

thedingoes.xyz

what's special about xn-- ?

It's used for unicode domain names. See stackoverflow.com/questions/9724379/xn-on-domain-what-it-means