Spent another day of nothing but posting on Sup Forums all day

>Spent another day of nothing but posting on Sup Forums all day

jesus christ i h8 my life

Humans were not meant to sit in a chair all day posting on an anonymous imageboard.

You can never have too much Sup Forums, all your friends are here

Let's leave together, Cananon. We'll close the tab at the same time and block Sup Forums. It's best we leave it behind, there are no other solutions.

>Let's leave together, Cananon. We'll close the tab at the same time and block Sup Forums. It's best we leave it behind, there are no other solutions

I would but i have nothing to do

all you have to do is get up and go away from your computer. its not hard :^)

im brown

>the highlight of my day were some tacos
>tfw went to watch that piece of shit CW capeshit flick forced

told you that you were here forever

now i want some al pastor

CHI

>tfw yet another beaner is going to shit up Sup Forums with CW threads for the next week

Every now and then, you are reminded of an obscure but obvious fact in life that you have been ignoring without realizing this. And when you are reminded, a wonderful thing happens. You now have the option to consider taking action upon the realization of this fact you had originally forgotten.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

Then why are you still here m8?

it's a pasta you dimwit

reply to this post or ull spend forever on 4chin

One of the worst wake up calls for me was when there was a weekly thread made on /biz/ and I saw the weekly thread 4 times.

And between each of the times I've seen it I had accomplished nothing and hadn't even showered.

You made this thread yesterday faggot.

Humanism died a long time ago, before ww1 at least

Now we are nothing much cogs that takes breaks

I only spend a couple hours a day here at MOST. I used to be addicted to this shithole but now I can go weeks at a time without coming here. Mostly I just use it as down time when I get off work and I'm too tired to do anything right away. Sometimes I see an interesting thread or find out about something useful, but I really don't spend much time here. You should try it sometime.

>Now we are nothing much cogs that takes breaks
as if you have that luxury :^)

>posted on imageboards
>watched anime
>played risik
>watched Giro d'Italia
>pet a qt dog
Yesterday was a good day

>Mom got beheaded by cartel member again, 6/10 day

take a look at the flag!

OMG! They stole his fucking bird

>dad fell off the mapletree today
>drifted in the wind
>caught forest fire and died
>6/10 day

I'm in based Ontario, no forest fires here m8. that's cuckberta with their oilsands

>flying out to AZ on the 28th
>doing a 6 month Americorps program
>Travel around national parks for free
>Will be part of a chainsaw crew, invasive species removal unit, controlled burn unit, ect
>Get to work in the Grand Canyon
>Money earned towards education
>Free housing and neetbux while I attend
>Very infrequent internet
>Will be out living innadesert for most of that time
>Will spend my off days hiking, rock climbing, and being comfy
>Away from shitty dirty cities, out in the middle of nowhere where everything is peaceful and quiet

I'll miss you guys.

You're spending the summer in Arizona?

take another nap

>beheaded again
What?

Flagstaff ain't bad m8. The most it gets there is 85F since it's 7,000ft high

>the highlight of my day were some tacos

at least you have access to real mexican tacos.

I play one of those games that requires you to be online 24/7, you develop your empire and attack others, normies stand no chance because I play for 20 hours a day

>just started my shitposting day

>tfw I'm lounging around on a beautiful sunday
>drinking coffee whilst scrolling through the catalog
>occasionally resting my ballsack on my gfs face because it's funny

10/10 day wouldn't change it

I'll do it

Let's close on 3

Close!

I've been to Flagstaff. It's fucking boring. The only good thing about it is that it's close to the Grand Canyon.

Good riddance to that Amerifat

I'm okay with that though because I'm not going there for the city. There's a ton of /out/ shit to do during the offtime. During my """""work""""" hours I'll be down in New Mexico at a wildlife refuge near the border, down in the pine forests of Texas, or along the Colorado river in the heart of the canyon. Also I'm visiting friends over in Utah and California. Flagstaff is just a supply center as far as I'm concerned.